PDA

View Full Version : New Bracknell Night on Sundays!

Bex
26th-October-2004, 04:20 PM
Starting on Sunday 14th November a new Ceroc night is launching at The Royal British Legion, Stanley Walk, Town Centre, Bracknell, RG12 1HA. Beginners class at 7.30pm, Intermediates at 8.30pm and Freestyle until 10.30pm.

The launch night on Sunday 14th November will be FREE entrance, so why not come down and join the fun!! Large sprung wooden dancefloor, loads of local parking and a bar - what more could you ask!

Simon, Nicole, myself and Billco will be there for a boogie!! Who's coming????

:cheers:

Bex

stewart38
27th-October-2004, 09:18 AM
Starting on Sunday 14th November a new Ceroc night is launching at The Royal British Legion, Stanley Walk, Town Centre, Bracknell, RG12 1HA. Beginners class at 7.30pm, Intermediates at 8.30pm and Freestyle until 10.30pm.

The launch night on Sunday 14th November will be FREE entrance, so why not come down and join the fun!! Large sprung wooden dancefloor, loads of local parking and a bar - what more could you ask!

Simon, Nicole, myself and Billco will be there for a boogie!! Who's coming????

:cheers:

Bex

Camber weekend :sad:

Pitty its not free the week after to all the 1000s going to camber so they could come down on 21st to try it out :wink:

Bex
27th-October-2004, 10:12 AM
Camber weekend :sad:

Pitty its not free the week after to all the 1000s going to camber so they could come down on 21st to try it out :wink:

Tell you what Stewart, you and any other Forum Member who PM's me with their name can get in for FREE on the 21st also!!! :clap: Have a good time at Camber... :flower:

Bex

Simon r
27th-October-2004, 03:39 PM
You are too kind bex i didn't think many were going to camber ... :whistle:

Bill
27th-October-2004, 03:55 PM
erm............. being Aberdonian do I get in free if I make it after the 21st :whistle: :wink:

Would be great to see you and Bill again and after some exams before Christmas I might have some time to go visiting again :D A few of the Aberdeen girls are heading back to Las Palmas on Monday ! Is it really a year since we were there?????

Hope things are going well with you all down there. :hug:

Bex
28th-October-2004, 10:15 AM
Hi Bill, long time no see!!!!

Well I hope you make it along to any of our nights when you're down again, would be great to catch up with you - let us know the dates.

Can't believe it's been a year since Las Palmas - doesn't time fly??? The Aberdeen girlies are going to have their hands full this year though.....apparently there are few more men than women going out there! They will be in the element :clap: :worthy: :cheers: Looking forward to seeing the piccies when they get back (the unsensored ones of course :rofl: )

Hopefully see you soon,
Bex

Simon r
29th-October-2004, 01:26 PM
Bill has been busy getting new lights and speakers all for the new venues so whos going to come from the forum then ..

Its freeeeeeeeeeee
:rofl:

Funky Si
29th-October-2004, 02:09 PM
check out their new website for more info as well!

http://www.ceroctv.co.uk/

very good!

(ahem...)

Funky Si :wink:

Simon r
29th-October-2004, 03:29 PM

very good!

(ahem...)

Funky Si :wink:
Are you coming down and bringing that lovely lady of yours the offer of lodging still stands

Funky Si
29th-October-2004, 03:36 PM
Are you coming down and bringing that lovely lady of yours the offer of lodging still stands

Certainly sir- be good to see it all in action! :nice:

funky Si

Divissima
29th-October-2004, 03:40 PM

very good!

(ahem...)

Funky Si :wink:a-ha! Fab site, Funky Si. I just love the photo of Billco & Bex on the homepage.

PS I'm crew!!!!! (and not just TwK's groupie) :clap: :clap:

Bex
29th-October-2004, 03:48 PM
a-ha! Fab site, Funky Si. I just love the photo of Billco & Bex on the homepage.

:worthy: :kiss: :worthy:

Funky Si
30th-October-2004, 03:38 AM
a-ha! Fab site, Funky Si. I just love the photo of Billco & Bex on the homepage.

shall adjust accordingly!

funky si :waycool:

Simon r
2nd-November-2004, 10:01 AM
who :hug: 's going to be coming to the free night on the 14th then hope to have some cool dances

Bex
9th-November-2004, 04:51 PM
Don't forget opening night this Sunday 14th November is a FREE entrance night!!!

Directions to the Royal British Legion, Bracknell as follows:-

From M4, Jct 10:-
Follow the A329M, branch left and follow the signs towards Bracknell. At the first Roundabout (Doncaster) go straight across. At the next Roundabout (Twin Bridges) take 2nd exit, A322 signposted Bagshot. At the next Roundabout (Harvester) signposted A3095 take the 1st exit signposted Town Centre. At the next Roundabout take the 3rd exit into Church Road, which will take you to the Met Office Roundabout. Take 1st exit onto Wheath and bear left onto Ring Road, turn right at Service Yard D, on left hand side of you is Charles Square Car Park. Parking is FREE on Sunday evenings.

Come out of Charles Square Car Park and turn left, go past the rear entrance to Church on right and walk down small Service Road. The Royal British Legion is at the end. The Legion operates a buzzer entry system, if no Ceroc crew are visible please press the buzzer and say you are there for Ceroc, the hall is located upstairs.

Hope to see some of you there for a boogie!!! The evening starts at 7.30pm and finishes at 10.30pm.

Take care,
Bex

Simon r
12th-November-2004, 04:18 PM
Just to let everyone know this sunday the free Bracknell first night is on with the speacial Dj..........................
Of the one the only .......the great

Twk

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Simon r
12th-November-2004, 04:53 PM
Just to let everyone know this sunday the free Bracknell first night is on with the speacial Dj..........................
Of the one the only .......the great

Twk

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

ooops sorry twk may be away this weekend but still be playing some funky tunes and did i mention it was freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee :flower: