PDA

View Full Version : Accomodation in Edinburgh

adss
26th-October-2004, 05:25 AM
Hi all,
Louise, Russell (cheering squad :clap: ), and I are coming to the UK for the Jive Masters comp and we all would like to also take the opportunity to experience the Scottish dance atmosphere :clap:

However, in the last week or so we had several arguments in regards to which newspaper is the better blanket option to be used in conjunction with our current organised accommodation - benches at local parks :rofl:

So, as we want to reserve our aggression for the 24hour flight across the great oceans, I've decided to sacrifice the "one with nature" option for paid accommodation. So, this leads me to the current alternate solution of asking the locals what (affordable) hotels/motels/etc you would recommend for us to stay at in Edinburgh - 2 nights (17-19 Nov)

Kind regards,
Adrian
:cheers:

PS. Alternatively, can you please suggest great local newspapers which you think are ideal blankets
:rofl:

Dance Demon
26th-October-2004, 06:08 AM
[QUOTE=adss]

PS. Alternatively, can you please suggest great local newspapers which you think are ideal blankets

Unfortunately, none of the local papers is a broadsheet adss, even the upmarket Scotsman is now in tabloid form. But whichever one you choose, make sure you buy several copies.........you'll need them in November:wink: :D

adss
26th-October-2004, 06:10 AM
[QUOTE=adss]

Unfortunately, none of the local papers is a broadsheet adss, even the upmarket Scotsman is now in tabloid form. But whichever one you choose, make sure you buy several copies.........you'll need them in November:wink: :D

I could possibly glue the sheets together and take advantage of an improvised double-glazed paper blanket :rofl: