PDA

View Full Version : I Desperately need advice

StevanHogg
25th-October-2004, 04:20 PM
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.
She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".
I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?
I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep downI just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.
I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a veiw of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

So what should I do? Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

jivecat
25th-October-2004, 04:24 PM
One of those LOL moments again. :clap:

TheTramp
25th-October-2004, 04:25 PM
Try to repair it yourself I would mate!! I've got a friend who does that sort of thing. I could put you in touch with him if you like..... :whistle:

Trampy

Gordon J Pownall
25th-October-2004, 04:34 PM
Try to repair it yourself I would mate!! I've got a friend who does that sort of thing. I could put you in touch with him if you like..... :whistle:

Trampy

Get a few quotes first - you know what these body shop types are like.....much sucking of the lips and shakin of the heads.....

What car is it anyway.....?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

under par
25th-October-2004, 04:49 PM

I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a veiw of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

So what should I do? Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

Have you considered offering as part exchange for a newer model :whistle:

Dance Demon
25th-October-2004, 05:13 PM

Depends how old she is mate....If she's geting on a bit I would do it myself
but if she's a reasonably new model, better getting the experts in. :D

Lory
25th-October-2004, 05:22 PM
I'd definitly try and avoid knocking her about yourself, that could lead to all sorts of problems :rolleyes: but maybe if she had a little accident :wink: you could claim on the insurance? :whistle: :D

philsmove
25th-October-2004, 07:53 PM

I've So what should I do? Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

I think she should have some cosmetic surgery "down below" to restore her former to her youthful glory http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=88456#post88456

Dont trust the guys in Halfords you might never see her againe

Gojive
25th-October-2004, 09:44 PM
Get a few quotes first - you know what these body shop types are like.....much sucking of the lips and shakin of the heads.....

Wouldn't the world be a better place, if it was the other way round? :wink: :waycool:

drathzel
25th-October-2004, 10:18 PM
Have you considered offering as part exchange for a newer model :whistle:

Just cuz its a lttle bit rusty around the edges does not mean than you have to trade it in for a newer model, where do you men get your ideas from!

Graham
25th-October-2004, 11:47 PM
Just cuz its a lttle bit rusty around the edges does not mean than you have to trade it in for a newer model, where do you men get your ideas from!
Well the rust is just an excuse - the truth is we just get bored with them after a while, and the bodywork on newer models always looks really fresh and tempting. :wink:

philsmove
25th-October-2004, 11:56 PM
.....the bodywork on newer models always looks really fresh and tempting. :wink:

Never judge a book by its cover

Gojive
26th-October-2004, 01:52 AM

Are you saying my AA Road Atlas may not be all it's cracked up to be? :tears:

;)

drathzel
26th-October-2004, 08:51 AM
Well the rust is just an excuse - the truth is we just get bored with them after a while, and the bodywork on newer models always looks really fresh and tempting. :wink:

Ah but the newer models aren't always as reliable AND they will end up like the older model eventually (especially when you dont look after it!)

drathzel
26th-October-2004, 08:52 AM
Are you saying my AA Road Atlas may not be all it's cracked up to be? :tears:

;)

exactly... get yourself and RAC road map if you want a good'un

ToeTrampler
26th-October-2004, 04:03 PM

Exactly, you should always test the handling and ride quality before committing to anything. :whistle:

drathzel
26th-October-2004, 04:57 PM
Exactly, you should always test the handling and ride quality before committing to anything. :whistle:

love the new avatar!! Am i judging you by your cover?

ToeTrampler
26th-October-2004, 08:33 PM
love the new avatar!! Am i judging you by your cover?

No, you're judging me by my representation of a user in a
shared virtual reality :what: - so that's alright then :D

p.s love your avatar to :flower:

drathzel
27th-October-2004, 08:52 AM
No, you're judging me by my representation of a user in a
shared virtual reality :what: - so that's alright then :D

p.s love your avatar to :flower:

We as long as i haven't offended or made you feel uncomfortable! :D
:hug: