PDA

View Full Version : Oxford Town Hall

Trousers
25th-October-2004, 09:45 AM
I see there is a new Ceroc venue in Oxford at the Town Hall on Wednesdays. Starting this weds 27.10.04.

Anyone gonna risk it.
Finishes a tad early (10.30???) by the look of their website but a whole new bunch of ladies to abuse........ Sorry I meant to dance with!! :innocent:

Zebra Woman
25th-October-2004, 10:40 AM
a whole new bunch of ladies to abuse........ Sorry I meant to dance with!! :innocent:

As a woman who has danced with you for many months, I don't find that very funny.

It was sort of shocking to read cos I've danced with you loads and you have never abused me and I've not noticed you abusing anyone else either...but after reading your post some people may think you're a bit sleazy...

Maybe you are, and I have never noticed. :eek:

Am I misinterpreting your post?? Hmm I think I'll treat it as a tasteless joke, and not an insight into your true character. Keep it light eh?

ZW

Zebra Woman
25th-October-2004, 09:19 PM
I'm sorry Trousers

I think I had a sense of humour failure this morning when I made the post above....One of those 'misinterpreting' and 'over sensitive' moments.

Please just carry on dancing with me, and I'll get over it :blush:

Alison :hug: :kiss: :flower:

Stuart
25th-October-2004, 11:31 PM
Watch out for the car park charges in central Oxford. They can be horrendous.

Northants Girly
27th-October-2004, 12:52 PM
Watch out for the car park charges in central Oxford. They can be horrendous. and that's when you can find one :sick:

With this in mind, I hereby appoint Trousers as the forums official Oxford venue investigator.
A full report will be expected tomorrow morning :wink:

stewart38
28th-October-2004, 09:22 AM
I hear you couldnt infact park at the town hall !

Interesting to hear feed back

Northants Girly
28th-October-2004, 10:21 AM
I hear you couldnt infact park at the town hall !

Interesting to hear feed backOh yes lets have your report Trousers . . .

Trousers
29th-October-2004, 01:14 AM
Oh yes lets have your report Trousers . . .

Awwwww I wish that I could fulfil the role that you set me up for there NG but unfortunately i had to go and help a friend who was having problems with a pet. Can you believe this I was actually playing with a rabbit instead of going dancing.

Friends coming before dancing. Hmmmmm this is a shock. I may need to lie down a moment.

Zebra Woman
29th-October-2004, 09:25 AM
Can you believe this I was actually playing with a rabbit instead of going dancing.

Tough call there trousers... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Northants Girly
29th-October-2004, 10:26 AM
[QUOTE=Trousers]I was actually playing with a rabbit instead of going dancingQUOTE]
Are we supposed to believe that? :wink:

Trousers
29th-October-2004, 10:38 AM
Are we supposed to believe that? :wink:

As Holmes says , "How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

DianaS
30th-October-2004, 07:05 PM
Trousers
I've read this thread after a week being offline (blue sparks out of back of pc and I was on holidays)
So glad to hear that you are not a sleaze bag - its official :D
met you once and you seemed like a really sweet guy

Even my mum would approve
Love Di
XXx

Trousers
31st-October-2004, 10:08 PM
Trousers
I've read this thread after a week being offline (blue sparks out of back of pc and I was on holidays)
So glad to hear that you are not a sleaze bag - its official :D
met you once and you seemed like a really sweet guy

Even my mum would approve
Love Di
XXx

Shush don't tell everyone.