PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc in New Zealand

Bangers & Mash
25th-October-2004, 12:20 AM
I'll be out in New Zealand from 11th November to 22nd November. :D

Gonna be in the Northern Island - landing in Aukland but also travelling down to Palmerston.

Anybody know the Ceroc venues down there?

Sorry to miss the Aberdeen ball Franck - that would have been awesome after the Dundee 7 sins - but pretty good excuse don't you reckon :wink:

Adam, will you be out there by then?

Yliander
25th-October-2004, 03:50 AM
There is indeed Ceroc in Auckland - all over NZ in fact even Palmerston North click here (http://www.ceroc.co.nz/indexMain.html) for Ceroc NZ's website

have fun in NZ - it's a lovely place - pity you can't make it to Aus as it's even better :wink:

Gus
25th-October-2004, 09:30 AM

Gonna be in the Northern Island - landing in Aukland but also travelling down to Palmerston.
I think NZers are far more into Ceroc than us Brits ... some great dancers and excellent teachers ... but the venues tend to be smaller than ours. All the big cities, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch have clubs .. .though most are understandable on the North Island.

cerocmetro
25th-October-2004, 01:21 PM

Anybody know the Ceroc venues down there?

Sorry to miss the Aberdeen ball Franck - that would have been awesome after the Dundee 7 sins - but pretty good excuse don't you reckon :wink:

Adam, will you be out there by then?

I leave UK on 22nd November, so maybe high five you over Asia somewhere.

Have a great time in NZ, not sure how much you will get to do in 11 days, but enjoy.

Adam