PDA

View Full Version : You know you are going mad when......

drathzel
22nd-October-2004, 08:33 PM
...... you go shopping, come home, put it away and an hour later go to get something out of the fridge only to see that you left the toothpaste in there too! :blush:

baldrick
22nd-October-2004, 08:35 PM
...... you go shopping, come home, put it away and an hour later go to get something out of the fridge only to see that you left the toothpaste in there too! :blush:
And we still haven't found the beer :what:

:rofl:

drathzel
22nd-October-2004, 08:37 PM
And we still haven't found the beer :what:

beer....what beer? oh sh1t!.... oops :blush:

baldrick
22nd-October-2004, 08:50 PM
Ok bear with me on this,
If your mad and dont know it, there's no way to vote.
If your mad and know it, are you not saner than the rest of us?
If your sane and can prove it then fair enough.
If your sane but dont know it is that worse?
Just cause we're both here don't make either of us mad, thats stereo-typing
And how come you get the white room?

drathzel
22nd-October-2004, 08:52 PM
And how come you get the white room?

cuz i'm "special"

baldrick
23rd-October-2004, 09:30 AM
cuz i'm "special"
And in serious need of special treatment :innocent:

Little Monkey
23rd-October-2004, 10:29 AM

Nah, that's not madness. It just proves you're a tad dizzy.... :wink: You sure you're not blonde?? :D

A sign of madness, apparently, is talking to yourself out loud. Or talking to inanimate objects.... I do that a lot.... Like screaming at my own feet/shoes when they won't spin properly, or telling the clay (at work, being a potter) to behave itself... So far my walls are not padded, but occasionally the clay talks back.... Doctor, do I need help??? :sick:

Worried (but no longer gender confused) Little Miss Monkey

Dance Demon
23rd-October-2004, 12:02 PM
Think you need a consultation with the Agony Smurf..... :wink:

Stuart
23rd-October-2004, 12:11 PM
Nah, that's not madness. It just proves you're a tad dizzy.... :wink: You sure you're not blonde?? :D

A sign of madness, apparently, is talking to yourself out loud. Or talking to inanimate objects.... I do that a lot.... Like screaming at my own feet/shoes when they won't spin properly, or telling the clay (at work, being a potter) to behave itself... So far my walls are not padded, but occasionally the clay talks back.... Doctor, do I need help??? :sick:

Worried (but no longer gender confused) Little Miss Monkey

That's only worrying when they start answering you back!

ElaineB
23rd-October-2004, 12:17 PM
Answering back??? I find that things in shops talk to me.......dresses and dance shoes in particular call out 'take me home' - and who am I to refuse? :rofl:

And chocolate doesn't just talk, I can hear chocolate covered caramels from Thorntons a mile away! Tra la la la............ :rofl:

Elaine

Little Monkey
23rd-October-2004, 07:34 PM
Think you need a consultation with the Agony Smurf..... :wink:

Think it's that bad?? Now I'm worried..... About the consultation fees! :eek:

Lynn
23rd-October-2004, 07:54 PM
.......dresses and dance shoes in particular call out 'take me home' - and who am I to refuse? :rofl: I had a thought yesterday that shocked me - to not buy a new 'party dress' for Christmas (I do have a nice one I got in the Jan sales anyway) - instead to save up for another dance weekender or dance shoes! Which means... dancing is better than shopping! :really: :clap: (Of course both together is best of all and I don't mean dancing in the changing rooms - though I have done that!)

drathzel
24th-October-2004, 02:13 AM
I had a thought yesterday that shocked me - to not buy a new 'party dress' for Christmas (I do have a nice one I got in the Jan sales anyway) - instead to save up for another dance weekender or dance shoes! Which means... dancing is better than shopping! :really: :clap: (Of course both together is best of all and I don't mean dancing in the changing rooms - though I have done that!)

shopping verus dancing? Hmmm thats a tough one!!!!

Minnie M
5th-February-2005, 03:18 PM
Did a really silly thing last night

Damped down my hair to 'roller' it (to get frizz out) - dried it, and took the rollers out about 10mins before leaving to go out

My hair smelt very strange and felt sticky - yuck ! Then realised I had 'damped' in down with floor cleaner :rolleyes: (the clear variety)

That will teach me to recycle old spray bottles :o

Bangers & Mash
6th-February-2005, 11:40 PM
put my glasses on whilst wearing contact lenses and got blurred vision

... so, proceeded to search the house for the glasses that I was wearing :confused:

Minnie M
7th-February-2005, 12:13 AM
put my glasses on whilst wearing contact lenses and got blurred vision

... so, proceeded to search the house for the glasses that I was wearing :confused:

Haven't done that one - BUT ............. did once take my lenses out, couldn't find my glasses so sat down to think where I last put them, and ........ yes ........ sat on my glasses and broke them :tears:

Northants Girly
7th-February-2005, 01:04 AM
...... you go shopping, come home, put it away and an hour later go to get something out of the fridge only to see that you left the toothpaste in there too! :blush:Get home from work
tell 7 year old daughter to hang her coat up
. . . . catch her trying to hang it up in the fridge!!

Obviously maddness skips a generation :whistle:

Swinging bee
7th-February-2005, 10:07 AM
when you start taking Forums seriously!

bobgadjet
7th-February-2005, 12:29 PM
when you start taking Forums seriously!

Now THAT's funny

or is it a sign of madness thniking taking the Forum seriuously is funny. I really can't make my mind up about that. I will have to read another few threads before I can really make my mind up.
I sometimes think my mind is wandering so confusedly :confused:.

Am I going mad? NO, it 4 o'clock and time for brfeakfast.
Do I need help?
NO, I'll get the car out in a minute and polish the upholstry.

Must go for a lie down. I think the straps are too tight around the back, but I can't reach them.

Sparkles
7th-February-2005, 01:17 PM
shopping verus dancing? Hmmm thats a tough one!!!!
Luckily I've found that the two are not mutually exclusive :rolleyes:

Bigger Andy
9th-February-2005, 01:56 PM
... you look at the forum and see two (or more) threads with the same title (e.g. Scottish Drink Driving Test) !

:sick: :sick: :sick:

bigdjiver
9th-February-2005, 05:47 PM
... you look at the forum and see two (or more) threads with the same title (e.g. Scottish Drink Driving Test) !

and you browse both of them?

Bigger Andy
10th-February-2005, 01:31 PM
and you browse both of them?

No, of course not !

I just don't understand why two new threads are started for this when it is something that probably should have been posted on an existing thread - Jokes .

:sick: :confused: :sick:

bobgadjet
10th-February-2005, 01:37 PM
No, of course not !

I just don't understand why two new threads are started for this when it is something that probably should have been posted on an existing thread - Jokes .

:sick: :confused: :sick:

Are there really two threads :confused:

I thought it was just this one..... and that one........ :o

I must be going mad :whistle:

drathzel
10th-February-2005, 02:15 PM

I thought it was just me!!!

:whistle: :what:

bobgadjet
10th-February-2005, 02:26 PM
I thought it was just me!!!

:whistle: :what:
Me must be a relative word, as I thought it was just me.....toooooo :confused:

drathzel
10th-February-2005, 06:32 PM
Me must be a relative word, as I thought it was just me.....toooooo :confused:

ahhhh... no ...wait....bugger.... lost it! :confused:

Bigger Andy
11th-February-2005, 01:25 PM

:cheers:
Perhaps it is the effect of the drink ?!?

I remember playing cricket once and a friend had been drinking at lunchtime. When he batted he didn't last long. When he got back to the pavilion he told us all that he didn't know which ball to hit !