PDA

View Full Version : Lookalikes - or should it be Look a YIKES...!

Gordon J Pownall
21st-October-2004, 04:33 PM
Just mooching around and saw this and thought - my goodness - it's Andy McG and Rob C in the 70s......

Any one else found any lookalikes (or near enough to be concerning)....post em here...

:what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what:

Gordon J Pownall
21st-October-2004, 04:42 PM
Could this be a well known Ceroc'er a night after Hipsters (I think the Allessi Brothers sang a song with her name as the title)..... :what: :what:

Simon r
21st-October-2004, 04:42 PM
Hey gordan is that not you on the right hand side :whistle:

Gordon J Pownall
21st-October-2004, 04:44 PM
Hey Gordon is that not you on the right hand side :whistle:

It is indeed,

A little known fact that Andy McG (lead singer and triangle), RobC (bass and vocals) and me (keyboards and cutting up the oranges at half time) were famous as a progressive 70s Rock Band.....

There is the proof above......... :whistle: :really: :eek:

Andy McG - left hand side
Rob C - front and centre
Gordy - right hand side

And the one in the middle at the back.......

Not sure.....?????

Of course it is -

You can see it now can't you...

Jst squint and you can see how he has aged.......into.......

Will
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Simon r
21st-October-2004, 04:50 PM
He looks so much younger in that photo.... :what:

Gordon J Pownall
21st-October-2004, 04:55 PM
He looks so much younger in that photo.... :what:

You see - when he turned to drink and drugs (well strawberryade and pop tarts), it all went down hill.

Times have been hard on Will - the rest of the guys still have it -

Andy McG now a top banana DJ..... :worthy: Rob C sex God and undisputable babe magnet :kiss: - me, well successful dance teacher.. :clap:

Will has had to resort to prostituting himself, dancing in front of crowds and moving on (of no fixed abode - Blackpool, Hammersmith, Brighton etc...) for others pleasure for money and trinkets, just to scratch a living - (even his Avatar doggie has a Tramps neckerchief)..... :tears:

Shame........how to help tho...?

Gordon J Pownall
21st-October-2004, 09:31 PM
Will - conspicuous by his silence...

Gordon J Pownall
22nd-October-2004, 09:30 AM
Got neg rep for this....dunno why....someone jumping to the defence of another.

Unfortunately, the neg repper doesn't appreciate the jest and relationship of mutual understanding and respect that I have between another fellow forumite who responded with an equally funny photo of a 'me' lookalike by email.....

I will post it when I get time but this is all in jest and part of the rich tapestry of life called humour based upon stable and respectful relationships......

Do we need to start putting disclaimers on every post now...???

"The contents on this thread in no way reflect the real life circumstances, nature or character of the individuals herein referred to either directly or indirectly. No truth, accuracy or actuality should be inferred either implicitly or explicitly"

"The contents of the above paragraph in no way should be inferred as accurate or used as a basis for negative repping"

"The author of this thread posts an imaginary opinion and no inference of actual belief should be taken"

"Photos as above are used for illustrative purposes only and do not reflect the actual product / products"

"Where illustrative pictures are used and the contents of such illustrations are not accurate, actual or are fictional, the dancers intimated to may be replaced for ones of similar quality"

"Your life is at risk if you do not make positive reps or any relationship secured upon them"

"The opinions on this thread are personal and do not reflect the corporate opion, policy or practice of Ceroc / Modern Jive or Andy McGregor"

"Will appears by courtesy of 'Beardy Bloke Productions Ltd' and any cancellation will not attract penalties (kicks or otherwise)"

Will
22nd-October-2004, 09:44 AM
Will - conspicuous by his silence...

I'm not talking to you.

I paid you a lot of money to play "3 times a lady" by the Commodores, in the Open final at Britroc. What happened???? Do you know how much time I'd spent choreographing a routine to that. :mad:

Please will everyone feel free to give Gordon as many NEGATIVE REP points as they can. Hec, if you won't do it for me, do it for Lionel Ritchie! (Simon r's uncle)

David Franklin
22nd-October-2004, 10:00 AM
I'm not talking to you.

I paid you a lot of money to play "3 times a lady" by the Commodores, in the Open final at Britroc. What happened????Will, you've obviously missed out on the gossip. You see, Andy McGregor has exclusive rights for that song in all MJ competition in perpetuity. Apparently after he showed Lionel the Blackpool C2D footage Lionel told him "Andy, it would be a travesty if anyone else ever danced to that song - it's yours if you will only give me some makeup tips and advice."

You can tell how much he learned from Andy from his subsequent appearance on BBC TV where he was frequently mistaken for someone 20 years younger - Michael Jackson :what:

Dave

Gordon J Pownall
22nd-October-2004, 10:07 AM
Will, you've obviously missed out on the gossip. You see, Andy McGregor has exclusive rights for that song in all MJ competition in perpetuity. Apparently after he showed Lionel the Blackpool C2D footage Lionel told him "Andy, it would be a travesty if anyone else ever danced to that song - it's yours if you will only give me some makeup tips and advice."
Dave

Yep - Dave's right - Andy McG is the daddy of that record.....'who's the daddy...??? etc etc

So Will,

Gotta speak the McGregster........who will probably respond "dance for me bitch..."

Might be worth it tho....... :whistle:

Gordon J Pownall
22nd-October-2004, 10:23 AM
OK....here's the next one...

Who do we think this little toddler has grown up into...????? :what: :whistle:

Gojive
22nd-October-2004, 10:30 AM

Hmmm, with a touch of blue colouring applied......Dreadful Scathe?

Without the colouring....Adam [:D]

Will
22nd-October-2004, 10:58 AM

It's a toss up between The Tramp and Friar Tuck....

Simon r
22nd-October-2004, 02:24 PM
Looks like the wee babe has just finished smoking pot ...
so is it an early andy Mc greg....
explains the trans dress thing :eek:

Gordon J Pownall
22nd-October-2004, 02:36 PM
Looks like the wee babe has just finished smoking pot ...
so is it an early andy Mc greg....
explains the trans dress thing :eek:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It does rather doesn't it......... :rolleyes: