PDA

View Full Version : Bargain!!!!

Chicklet
19th-October-2004, 01:13 PM
right Sheena, fess up and admit is WAS YOU, who has just bought a 70s red bunny girl outfit on E-bay for (sit down) £630.01 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which beats my favourite item up to now, the 70s Caledonian Airways tartan uniform complete with bunnet that went for £375 ish.

Anyone got a great e-bay find to tell of?
(preferably of course, but not necessarily, dressing up outfits :blush: )

Tiggerbabe
19th-October-2004, 11:45 PM
right Sheena, fess up and admit is WAS YOU, who has just bought a 70s red bunny girl outfit on E-bay for (sit down) £630.01 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush: See, I knew that penny would make all the difference - tra la la !!!!!!

Forte
20th-October-2004, 01:28 PM
My daughter paid £160 (of her own money) for an outfit worn by Anya on "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" . Then it arrived and I had to pay £45 transit fee OF MY MONEY! I was not amused. Emma Caulfield who plays Anya is a size eight, by the way!

Flash
22nd-October-2004, 12:04 AM
Yes, I am a sad person and swooped all the friends video's on ebay for only a few quid!!

I can't believe i am posting this information on the forum.

Missy D
22nd-October-2004, 09:12 AM
Maybe we should ask my sis Dee from the Forum what she is bidding for at the moment?

Even I am shocked :eek:

She reckons she is wearing it to the Hipsters Halloween do next week.

I will have to borrow a digital camera and show you all - on Franks approval first of course.

Divissima
22nd-October-2004, 09:45 AM
My daughter paid £160 (of her own money) for an outfit worn by Anya on "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" . Then it arrived and I had to pay £45 transit fee OF MY MONEY! I was not amused. Emma Caulfield who plays Anya is a size eight, by the way!Which outfit, Forte? She always seemed to get the best clothes....

David Franklin
22nd-October-2004, 10:12 AM
Anyone got a great e-bay find to tell of?
(preferably of course, but not necessarily, dressing up outfits :blush: )Well, this dress was an e-bay purchase (~£30, new)

http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/images/99/01/7499901.s.jpg

http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/images/99/01/7499901.s.jpg (http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/images/99/01/7499901.s.jpg)

I must say we hadn't realised it would be quite so short... Quoted lengths for dresses with very uneven hems can be misleading!

Dave

senorita
22nd-October-2004, 01:07 PM
Fantastic dress!! can you tell me what title you searched under in ebay please??

David Franklin
22nd-October-2004, 01:20 PM
Fantastic dress!! can you tell me what title you searched under in ebay please??That dress was by rainbowshiu - they do some really nice looking stuff, but it's buried in amongst a lot of fairly garish designs. Despite the price, that outfit was pretty well finished - a lot of sown on sequins that don't really show in the photo. They're based in Hong Kong, so the shipping adds a bit on to the price.

Dave

senorita
26th-October-2004, 09:16 AM
Many thanks :flower: