PDA

View Full Version : Spelling Test

Heather
17th-October-2004, 10:29 PM
I was disappointed not to see Gadget at the Aberdeen party last night. However, it suddenly struck me that he was obviously at home swotting up for 'The Great British Spelling Test', an interactive challenge which is taking place on ITV at 9.00 pm on Wednesday night!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:
You missed a great party, but that's dedication for you!!!! :wink:
:hug:
Heather,
XX

drathzel
17th-October-2004, 10:32 PM
I was disappointed not to see Gadget at the Aberdeen party last night. However, it suddenly struck me that he was obviously at home swotting up for 'The Great British Spelling Test', an interactive challenge which is taking place on ITV at 9.00 pm on Wednesday night!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:
You missed a great party, but that's dedication for you!!!! :wink:
Heather,
XX

The men need to swot up where as women are naturally intelligent! Good luck Gadge!

Gadget
17th-October-2004, 11:21 PM
I was disappointed not to see Gadget at the Aberdeen party last night...
:tears: so was I - but I had to finish painting my new livingroom so I could put the floor down today. Got two or three dances at the busk {:D} but my daughter was getting jealous and hogging my dancing time & son restless.

I wonder how sucessfull it will be: a good number of Aberdeen dancers braved the intermitant wetness.

{TV? have not seen that in weeks! Spelling? Haven't seen that in years... erm.. what does it look like again? :what:}

Chicklet
18th-October-2004, 09:19 AM
I was disappointed not to see Gadget at the Aberdeen party last night. However, it suddenly struck me that he was obviously at home swotting up for 'The Great British Spelling Test',

He must have been at home writing out "beginner" 1000 times. :wink: :hug:

Gordon J Pownall
18th-October-2004, 09:55 AM
He must have been at home writing out "beginner" 1000 times. :wink: :hug:

?????????????

Spelling test - You mean Gadget is a witch (or warlock or wizard...???)

Burn him - Burn the witch........ :rofl: :rofl:

Heather
20th-October-2004, 10:44 PM
Did anyone do the Great British Spelling Test tonight, or were you all out dancing?
I did the test and just thought I'd mention I scored 47/50.
(I know you're all thinking " What a smarta**e"!!!! :rofl:

Heather,
xx

Tiggerbabe
21st-October-2004, 12:14 AM
(I know you're all thinking " What a smarta**e"!!!! :rofl:
No, I was thinking "what a shame, Heather missed a great night at Jumpin Jaks" :hug: :hug:

Dreadful Scathe
21st-October-2004, 11:52 AM
I was thinking - 'What? Heather got 3 wrong!' :D

Heather
21st-October-2004, 12:54 PM
I was thinking - 'What? Heather got 3 wrong!' :D

I'd NEVER presume to be perfect !!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Heather,
XX