PDA

View Full Version : The INCREDIBLES are comin!

Gus
16th-October-2004, 11:11 AM
Go to www.theincredibles.com .... all will beome clear!

Got to say that seeing the trouble Mr Incredible is having with his waist line I dont feel so bad about putting on a few pounds :wink: .

Tiggerbabe
16th-October-2004, 12:29 PM
Seen the trailer a few times now and can't wait for the movie to come out.

Go see Shark Tale first though, Gus, it's definitely worth a visit to the cinema - whatever your age or waist size :whistle: :D

philsmove
16th-October-2004, 01:27 PM
Dancing with Elastgirl could prove interesting

drathzel
16th-October-2004, 05:24 PM
i am wanting to see shark tales... any offers to go with me?

I'll also go and see the incredibles when they finally come out! Its been being advertised for ages and its about time it was out in the cinemas for all us eager beavers who want to watch it!

Tiggerbabe
16th-October-2004, 06:23 PM
Its been being advertised for ages and its about time it was out in the cinemas
Think the release date is the 3rd December but there will probably be previews before then :D

TheTramp
17th-October-2004, 10:18 AM
Looks cool :)

Trampy

dee
17th-October-2004, 11:42 AM
i am wanting to see shark tales... any offers to go with me?

I cant wait to see Shark Tales just a shame we dont live closer i would love to go

drathzel
17th-October-2004, 12:58 PM
I cant wait to see Shark Tales just a shame we dont live closer i would love to go

I know!!I am going to have to try and convince someone to go with me!!!

baldrick
17th-October-2004, 02:33 PM
I know!!I am going to have to try and convince someone to go with me!!!
Well give me a shout, I have no problem going to a film with out kids as an excuse.

drathzel
17th-October-2004, 04:37 PM
I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark TalesI'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark TalesI 'm going to see Shark Tales I 'm going to see Shark TalesI 'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I' m going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I 'm going to see Shark Tales!!! And the lucky person i am going with.... drum roll please...du du du duuuuuu!!!!... Baldrick!!!!

philsmove
17th-October-2004, 06:17 PM
I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark TalesI'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark TalesI 'm going to see Shark Tales I 'm going to see Shark TalesI 'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I' m going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I 'm going to see Shark Tales!!! And the lucky person i am going with.... drum roll please...du du du duuuuuu!!!!... Baldrick!!!!

Sorry Drathzel which film are you going to see with Baldrick

drathzel
17th-October-2004, 10:15 PM
Sorry Drathzel which film are you going to see with Baldrick

Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales

Graham
18th-October-2004, 12:38 AM
Oh, I don't know that one, but having seen it this afternoon I can say that Shark Tale (singular) is excellent. :wink:

Lory
18th-October-2004, 01:26 AM
I went to see 'Layer Cake' on Friday, it's very much in the mould of 'Lock Stock and two smoking barrels' although, not as funny but quite a good British film nevertheless with a fast moving plot, too much violence for me but then, I'm particularly wimpish when it comes to that! :blush:

If you like modern day ganster films, then this one is for you! :)

drathzel
18th-October-2004, 08:24 AM
Oh, I don't know that one, but having seen it this afternoon I can say that Shark Tale (singular) is excellent. :wink:

:yum: way to burst my bubble!!!!!

philsmove
21st-November-2004, 12:22 PM
off to The INCREDIBLES tonight

Peter
22nd-November-2004, 11:46 AM
off to The INCREDIBLES tonight

We went on Sat afternoon ...

It's clever stuff but it drags on in places. Overall, at 120 mins, it is 20 mins too long.

The cinema was very quiet. I suspect that the vast majority went over the heads of the kids.

Although they said they enjoyed it, not a peep about the film from them since ...

6/10

Gus
22nd-November-2004, 11:54 AM
It's clever stuff but it drags on in places. Overall, at 120 mins, it is 20 mins too long. 6/10SHAME ... mind you I was a bit dissapointed by 'Sharks Tale'. Still cant expect Pixar to hit the heights of Toy Story and Monsters Inc (still one of my faves) all the time. Will still probably take myself off to see it.