PDA

View Full Version : Dundee party weekend

DianaS
16th-October-2004, 09:14 AM
Hi Folks,

I may be in the vacinity of Scotland next weekend doing a spot of fishing and walking. I've noticed the Dundee party weekend is that weekend and was wondering if it might be good to drop by and say hello to a few forumites.

If you are likely to be around it would be good to meet up with you. Also can any one recommend overnight accomodation (my mate in Edinburgh who is a self confessed softy suggests parts of Dundee can be a wee rough and perhaps to look at staying slightly outside). Perhaps his knowledge of Dundee is rather limited though, so I would welcome some locals knowledge for a woman travelling alone in these foreign parts! :rofl:

CU soon perhaps!
D

Lorna
18th-October-2004, 01:25 PM
Hi Diana,

I will be at the party weekend and I live in Brechin, 20mins north of Dundee. You are more than welcome to stay at ours, as long as you're not allergic to babies. :grin:

Let me know,

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Tiggerbabe
18th-October-2004, 08:19 PM
Perhaps his knowledge of Dundee is rather limited though
:yeah:
The easiest place to stay for access to the party would be the Queen's Hotel which is about 100 yards from the venue. There are plenty of other forumites already booked in there so there's bound to be an after party party :D

baldrick
19th-October-2004, 12:29 AM
Hi Folks,

I may be in the vacinity of Scotland next weekend .... wondering if it might be good to drop by and say hello to a few forumites.

Darn toooting its a good idea. And if you can get into the Queens Hotel lookout for the party. C U there. :clap: