PDA

View Full Version : Censorship

stewart38
13th-October-2004, 03:31 PM
why are certain threads not being allowed on this site now

I posted a simple one about does anyone know exactly where Hemel ceroc is as no directions on ceroc site and its not be 'allowed' on.

why ?

CJ
13th-October-2004, 03:38 PM

I posted a simple one about does anyone know exactly where Hemel ceroc is as no directions on ceroc site and its not be 'allowed' on.

why ?

Did you type in the secret code first?!?

Graham
13th-October-2004, 03:51 PM

why ?
What precisely do you mean by it not being "allowed" on? Has it been removed by the moderator or can you simply not post it?

TheTramp
13th-October-2004, 03:54 PM

why ?
When did you post it? And where?

If it's in social events, then it does need to be moderated first, though that one will be 'allowed'. If you posted it today, then it won't get on until tonight - Sheena and Emma will be at work now, and Franck is on his hols.

Trampy

stewart38
13th-October-2004, 04:02 PM
When did you post it? And where?

If it's in social events, then it does need to be moderated first, though that one will be 'allowed'. If you posted it today, then it won't get on until tonight - Sheena and Emma will be at work now, and Franck is on his hols.

Trampy

That makes sense.

Isnt there just a question and answer place ?

Obvioulsy i can find Hemel Jarman park (via street atlas) but someone said it was massive 'park' no doubt we will find it

Graham
13th-October-2004, 04:08 PM
Incidentally, here's the map: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=506731&y=206479&z=0&sv=HP2+4JS&st=2&pc=HP2+4JS&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

stewart38
13th-October-2004, 05:09 PM
Incidentally, here's the map: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=506731&y=206479&z=0&sv=HP2+4JS&st=2&pc=HP2+4JS&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

Yes my friend had 'the map' for Hammersmith but couldn't find the place (Monday venue) apparently there is no name outside.
Im sure we will find it,just ask around when we get to the park

Thanks for those who have whipered me privately re censorship interesting

Graham
13th-October-2004, 05:15 PM
If you get there successfully you might like to point out that their website link to the directions page points to Chesham, and that even if you manage to guess the URL of the correct page it hasn't got any directions on it (although it does have a link to the map).

Gordon J Pownall
14th-October-2004, 09:41 AM
Did you type in the secret code first?!?

You are a very naughty boy.........

...have some rep tho' - funny..... :cheers: