PDA

View Full Version : We haven't done this for a while....

CJ
13th-October-2004, 10:30 AM
Rules:

1) 3 sentences only
2) There must be at least 5 entries on here before you can contribute again.
3) Each contribution must mention 1 Forum member not already mentioned in the last 10 posts.
4) Run with it.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a chilly October morning as Lory took her stroll. As she entered the park, she noticed the Tramp on his usual park bench and wondered to herself why he was still lay there under his newspapers when he bloody well knew he had classes to go to. A little concerned, for she knew this was somewhat unlike him, Lory tentatively approached the Tramp and asked....

Gus
13th-October-2004, 10:35 AM
"Is that a judder or are you just pleased to see me?". Trampy stopped fumbling, appeared embarresed and mumbled something about working out a new move that would amaze even David B. He then lept to his feet, yelled "I've got it!" and siezing Lory by her assets he....

Dreadful Scathe
13th-October-2004, 11:04 AM
..sold her a timeshare in Nantwich. Much to the chagrin of Franck who had her pegged for a condo in Perth.

Still smarting from the trainee lawyers time share tout, Lory walked to 10 downing Street to protest.

Lou
13th-October-2004, 11:10 AM
Where she met with Cheri Blair, who asked why Sheena and Lily weren't with her, because she needed to seek ther advice on a subject of national importance.

Namely..... Shoes!

But they couldn't be there, because....

Lory
13th-October-2004, 11:10 AM
Looks down...Assets....Juddering, that reminds me, I can't stop, the kids have asked me to get some 'milkshakes'! :D
I doubt that move will be allowed in the Jivemasters anyway? The only place you may be able to get away with it, is at the Masked ball! :wink: You can always shout a protest at the judges if they don't agree! :whistle: Although, if Gordy's judging you might get extra points! Trampy, ponders.....

ChrisA
13th-October-2004, 11:16 AM

When she'd finished with Cheri, she found Gus outside with his placard out - and my it was a big one. He was always protesting about something, she thought, but took pity on him since even though he was holding his placard in both hands it was still waving about in the wind. "You look hungry", she said, "I tell you what, I've brought some lunch with me, so if I hold your placard, you can have a munch on my baps."

CJ
13th-October-2004, 11:25 AM
(nice recovery, Chris!!)

Not convinced he had the appetite for BOTH of Lory's baps, but pleased at the thought of getting his placard out his hands for a while, Gus dove in as only he could. Lory proved a dab hand at handling Gus's placard: indeed after his fill of Lory's baps, he pondered on what to do next, but he had no idea if he was coming or going... As he struggled with his next monumentous decision, the only thoughts he could muster were "Fatboy" and.....

Bardsey
13th-October-2004, 12:28 PM
(nice recovery, Chris!!)

Not convinced he had the appetite for BOTH of Lory's baps, but pleased at the thought of getting his placard out his hands for a while, Gus dove in as only he could. Lory proved a dab hand at handling Gus's placard: indeed after his fill of Lory's baps, he pondered on what to do next, but he had no idea if he was coming or going... As he struggled with his next monumentous decision, the only thoughts he could muster were "Fatboy" and.....

"Wagon Wheels" cos Gus realised that not only did he need to nibble something sweet, he was a wheel short of a wagon! Lory tossed the placard, adjusted her baps and, feeling the need for a good Tramp, went across to the park, just in time to catch Boomer falling out of a tree. Unfortunately, large ape that he is, he landed with a thud on top of Pammy and Bardsey who were just...........

ElaineB
13th-October-2004, 12:29 PM
........wondering if Gus could still get his frame into the pink sparkly tights and leotard that he had bought from Mr McGregor. His ambition had always been to be be part of a showcase, where the pinnicle would be the doughnut ariel. His choice of partners however, was still giving him nightmares.......would Kate remember to catch him on the way down, or would he hit the floor yet again........ :tears:

Elaine

Graham
13th-October-2004, 02:08 PM
......."Damn," growled Boomer, "Not again!" Dusting himself down, he glanced, embarrassed, at the unconscious Pammy and Bardsey, and the badly-winded Lory, and decided that he better get some help. Looking around he noticed a strange yet familiar figure: "Gadget! Thank God you're here - you're just the guy I need to help me with these girls, so if you could just grab Lory's..........."

Gordon J Pownall
13th-October-2004, 02:42 PM
...attention, may be we can get this mess sorted out. So slowly and surely, Gadget resuscitated both of the girls back to life. Not an easy task and one only for a man with much experienced. With much gusto, both of the girls hugged Gadget. Gadget, well he was so overwhelmed he just.....

Lory
13th-October-2004, 03:44 PM
arose magnificently, both girls were in awe :yum: Lets celebrate, all agreed but .......

Lou
13th-October-2004, 03:54 PM
... they hadn't counted on the fact that the girls had actually accidentally fallen on top of Gordon. He was still lying, prone, on the grass, gesturing wildly for someone to come and help him up....

Chicklet
13th-October-2004, 03:56 PM
"allo 'allo 'allo, what's all this then?" said PC Parr who pulled up in his Zeffyr (sp??) just in time to miss the action

stewart38
13th-October-2004, 04:09 PM
"allo 'allo 'allo, what's all this then?" said PC Parr who pulled up in his Zeffyr (sp??) just in time to miss the action

Having missed 'the action' PC Parr got back in his Panda car.

Annoyed and wanting to see 'some action' he was delighted when he saw someone speed past him at over 43mph in a 40mph zone

PC Parr pulled the car over and out popped Stewart38 who said ....

CJ
14th-October-2004, 01:28 AM
"I know you are an upstanding member of the community, constable, but to drive that fast and think I'd get away with it, I must be just an upstanding member."

PC Par offered Stewart38 the obligatory 9 points and £2k fine, but also offered him an out.

It was a damned close call, and, bearing in mind he didn't want to face the same sad fate as RobC, Stewart thought long and hard when PC Par gave him the opportunity to repent his sin by....

Tiggerbabe
14th-October-2004, 10:16 PM
giving him the secret code so that he too could post in the social events forum and get directions to the next BFG.
Stewart asked for a moment and quickly grabbed his mobile and called the lovely Lisa - "What shall I do?" he asked - "Easy" she replied, "just tell him..................................

Graham
15th-October-2004, 12:15 PM
..........that the secret code is COMB - obviously he'll fall for it since it's Franck's forum after all! By the time he realizes you'll be long gone and he can hardly prosecute you for failing to pay him a bribe!". "Thanks!" exclaimed Stewart, as he ended the call and turned back to PC Parr and said ".......

filthycute
15th-October-2004, 03:45 PM
"I cannot tell a lie sir,....the secret code is 'open, says me'. This will allow you to infiltrate the socialites corner and corrupt all plans to host another BFG." Eager to return to his trusty sidekick, DD, PC Parr bids farewell to Stewart38, jumps on his Zephyr and heads off into the sunset.

A cunning plan is beginning to materialize in the warped mind of an EX Copper. No one has realised that he actually got kicked out the force because he...........

Bardsey
15th-October-2004, 03:51 PM
"I cannot tell a lie sir,....the secret code is 'open, says me'. This will allow you to infiltrate the socialites corner and corrupt all plans to host another BFG." Eager to return to his trusty sidekick, DD, PC Parr bids farewell to Stewart38, jumps on his Zephyr and heads off into the sunset.

A cunning plan is beginning to materialize in the warped mind of an EX Copper. No one has realised that he actually got kicked out the force because he...........

.....was too overly fond of seducers (and drops and dips, for that matter). So he held his hands up and said "ok Guv, its a fair cop" which completely had the higher-ups fooled, cos of course, he's a brunette......who likes to wear short leopard skin tops, masks, pink tutu's and strange leggings........which was another reason he got chucked out. Turning to his trusty side-kick and fellow cross-dresser, Andy McG he said..........

drathzel
15th-October-2004, 05:03 PM
.....was too overly fond of seducers (and drops and dips, for that matter). So he held his hands up and said "ok Guv, its a fair cop" which completely had the higher-ups fooled, cos of course, he's a brunette......who likes to wear short leopard skin tops, masks, pink tutu's and strange leggings........which was another reason he got chucked out. Turning to his trusty side-kick and fellow cross-dresser, Andy McG he said..........

... does my bum look big in this! Andy McG could lie to his big bummed friend and said "of course it does, but dont worry because you've got a great pair of legs" In another part of town, while all this flirting is going on Baldrick steps out of........

Gadget
15th-October-2004, 05:10 PM
...the shoe shop with fifteen boxes ballanced precareously. Following him was his personal shopper, Lou, commenting "we can come back for the rest after we have a look at shirts, and then we have to get you to try...

drathzel
17th-July-2006, 10:28 PM
...the shoe shop with fifteen boxes ballanced precareously. Following him was his personal shopper, Lou, commenting "we can come back for the rest after we have a look at shirts, and then we have to get you to try...

the same hairdresser as gadget, you could look just like....

Dreadful Scathe
17th-July-2006, 11:06 PM
..Anton DuBec the dance god with the name I cant spell. "Ive snogged him" said LMC, popping up from behind a small pebble, "Tastes of ballet shoes. Most odd". With that LMC hailed a passing rickshaw and sped off looking for a sweet shop.

Piglet
17th-July-2006, 11:07 PM
Where she met Beowulf the furry hamster! He roared and looked like he was going to eat her up, but luckily he just wanted a cuddle. Thing was the cuddle seemed neverending...

(changed cos I was a minute too slow)

Caro
17th-July-2006, 11:31 PM
Where she met Beowulf the furry hamster! He roared and looked like he was going to eat her up, but luckily he just wanted a cuddle. Thing was the cuddle seemed neverending...

(changed cos I was a minute too slow)

Thanks god little Jammy was in the shop, too, picking his favorite jelly beans, and most shocked at the scene of depravation taking place before his eyes went to break the cuddle the furry one was imposing on a very scared and bemused LMC. At the sight of the little cute one aforementioned, Foxylady burst into the shop and ...

hope this makes sense :blush:

Beowulf
17th-July-2006, 11:50 PM
and went on and on and on Until Freya came in and demanded a share of the cuddle too.

Then Piglet arrived and joined in the group hug as there was plenty going spare.

Then Piglet and Freya went out side where they stumbled across a large...

Piglet
18th-July-2006, 12:00 AM
Then Piglet and Freya went out side where they stumbled across a large...
pair of dance shoes. "Wow! Check these out" said Freya. "I think they must belong to Franck the Omnipresent Whatdoyoucallit!" Just then, Franck the OW cast his shadow over the street.

Whoops! forgot to wait for 5 posts - I'll wait for 10 next time if that's okay... *Piglet goes off with her curly tail between her spindly legs*

Sheepman
26th-July-2006, 12:44 AM
Franck the OW cast his shadow over the street.
And with that single cast he hooked 100 more dancers into the fold, shoes and all, but he failed to notice a dancing elf slipping out through a hole in the shadow.
Deprived of the will to dance, the elf collapsed in the gutter, forlorn, until along came a smurf...