PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Team Ceroc Champs 2002

Emma
25th-October-2002, 05:27 PM
Ok chaps, I currently have a championship 2002 video on loan..anyone on the forum who was in the Scottish cabaret team? Someone post me a list of positions or something please so I can put some faces to names.... :nice:

And anyone else who was competing and is on the video..what were you wearing? Which category? :wink:

Funny thing is when I was there I hardly knew anyone at all, and now there are quite a few people on the video that I recognise. :grin:

Tiggerbabe
25th-October-2002, 09:02 PM
Have you got a still picture Emma? If so we could give you some help there.
If you have a look at the Dundee Cabaret picture from Sunday's competition you will find Sherwin who was also in the London Team.
I know FC was there so if you saw a MAd ginger swinger then that was her.
and Franck and Janet and Brady and Scot and Denise and and and.....................:cheers:

Emma
25th-October-2002, 09:37 PM
Hmmm, no. No still pic...and no idea how to get one...damn.

filthycute
26th-October-2002, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Emma
And anyone else who was competing and is on the video..what were you wearing? Which category? :wink:

i was the ginger swinger wearing the outfit that resembled a Scottish flag :D

(Royal blue with a white cross for anyone who doesn't know) :wink:

filthycute x x

Tiggerbabe
26th-October-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by filthycute

i was the ginger swinger wearing the outfit that resembled a Scottish flag :D

(Royal blue with a white cross for anyone who doesn't know) :wink:

filthycute x x

Sorry FC but Emma is talking about London and not Musselburgh. :really:

Come on Franck - help us out here - you had a picture of the team on the home page when they came back from the Champs so post it here with the names and Emma's dillema will be resolved.

Just away to post a pic of Mr Foreman and his double trouble team on the pics page - so keep checking Emma maybe a few more to follow.................:grin:

filthycute
26th-October-2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Sheena

Sorry FC but Emma is talking about London and not Musselburgh. :really:

I guess thats effect staying up all night has on me :sick: should learn to read properly before i get a telling off from Heather :wink:

filthycute x x

Tiggerbabe
26th-October-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by filthycute

I guess thats effect staying up all night has on me :sick: should learn to read properly before i get a telling off from Heather :wink:

filthycute x x

Yeh it's dreadful:reallymad I've noticed how often you're up till the early hours of the morning reading this forum........:wink:

and I don't think Heather minds if you can't read BUT make sure you check your spelling:sorry :grin: :wink:

Brady
31st-October-2002, 02:35 PM
Emma (and other interested people), there is a still photo of the team on the main CEROC page at http://www.ceroc.com/championships.htm

If you go down to the Team Cabaret and look at the picture on the right, the names to faces are as follows:

Back Row (left to right): Sherwin (Dundee), Scot (Edinburgh), Ron (Edinburgh), Brady (Glasgow), Bill (Aberdeen), Obi (Edinburgh)

Front Row (left to right): Denise (Dundee), Angela (Edinburgh), Elaine (Dundee), Alison (Edinburgh), Fran (Edinburgh), Sheona (Edinburgh)

Hope this helps,

Brady

Emma
31st-October-2002, 04:32 PM
Ahhhh...thankyoooou :)

Dreadful Scathe
31st-October-2002, 07:06 PM

Yeh it's dreadful:reallymad

what ? eh? :)

Tiggerbabe
1st-November-2002, 12:39 AM
Eh?:confused: :confused: what?:what: :what:

John S
1st-November-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
what ? eh? :)
Eh?:confused: :confused: what?:what: :what:
If you two are just going to grunt at each other why don't you take it outside????
:sick::wink:

Franck
2nd-November-2002, 01:47 AM
Ok, I'm a bit late replying here... I seem to have missed this thread somehow. So just to add to Brady's post, here is the picture! :nice:
Originally posted by Brady
Back Row (left to right): Sherwin (Dundee), Scot (Edinburgh), Ron (Edinburgh), Brady (Glasgow), Bill (Aberdeen), Obi (Edinburgh)

Front Row (left to right): Denise (Dundee), Angela (Edinburgh), Elaine (Dundee), Alison (Edinburgh), Fran (Edinburgh), Sheona (Edinburgh)

Graham
2nd-November-2002, 09:55 AM
Brady - was someone standing on your foot? :what: :wink:

Brady
4th-November-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Graham
Brady - was someone standing on your foot? :what: :wink:

We took a series of photos and kept changing between whether we were being serious or smiling. This is just me backing up the fact that I dislike being caught in photos!!!

- Brady