PDA

View Full Version : new beginner

Joannie
10th-October-2004, 05:39 PM
i would like to start dancing and would like to know of where in edinburgh can i begin to dance (with my husband) and how much approx. it would cost - what kind of gear would we need or just enthusiasm. Thanks to all who post

Joannie
10th-October-2004, 05:44 PM
would love to know where to go in edinburgh & cost (will promise to bring my husband along)

any ideas

Joannie
10th-October-2004, 05:49 PM
would love to learn - where? how much? and when?

with my husband - any ideas

baldrick
10th-October-2004, 05:53 PM
would love to know where to go in edinburgh & cost (will promise to bring my husband along)

any ideas
If you go to http://cerocscotland.com/index.html at click the classes in scotland link, its all there.

CJ
10th-October-2004, 06:06 PM
Joannie,

Welcome!! As you got here, then you must be here!! If you are still looking for info, click on the logo at the top left corner of each page.

Good luck, enjoy!!

CJ
10th-October-2004, 06:08 PM

any ideas

And I thought Drathzel repeated HER self?!?!?!?!?! :eek:

Tiggerbabe
10th-October-2004, 06:15 PM
Ah well, a moderator's work is never done :whistle: :whistle: :wink:

drathzel
10th-October-2004, 06:18 PM

I do do i?

drathzel
10th-October-2004, 06:19 PM
i do do i?

baldrick
10th-October-2004, 06:28 PM
Ah well, a moderator's work is never done :whistle: :whistle: :wink:
Oo very smooth Sheena, almost un-noticed. :clap:

And I thought Drathzel repeated HER self?!?!?!?!?!
Oo insults so close to the start of a new thread :na:

Tiggerbabe
10th-October-2004, 06:30 PM
EDINBURGH.

Mondays and Thursdays at Marco's Leisure Centre, 55 Grove St.

Tuesdays at St Stephens Church Hall, Bottom of Howe St. Stockbridge.

Hope this helps Joannie - you don't need any special clothes, although I would recommend layers - eg wear a zip up with a short/no sleeved t-shirt underneath so you can remove one layer as you get hot (and you will :wink: ), shoes with smooth soles are definitely best as trainers can stick and stop you spinning as easily.
The cost of the first night is usually £7 - the normal £6 charge plus a £1 joining fee - unless you have a special offer leaflet. The evening runs from 7.30pm until 10.30pm. :hug:

tacobelle
10th-October-2004, 06:31 PM
still no news of where to learn in edinburgh - can you help me please - cost as well thanks

Tiggerbabe
10th-October-2004, 06:37 PM
still no news of where to learn in edinburgh - can you help me please - cost as well thanks
answers above :flower: :flower:

drathzel
10th-October-2004, 06:45 PM
Oo very smooth Sheena, almost un-noticed. :clap:

Oo insults so close to the start of a new thread :na:
:yeah: I'm used to it!!! :wink:

baldrick
10th-October-2004, 08:21 PM
:yeah: I'm used to it!!! :wink:
I wonder what it is about you that brings out those responses when your on the forum. Answers on another thead methinks. :wink:

Graham
11th-October-2004, 10:19 AM
One other thing useful to know for beginners is that every Ceroc class is suitable for complete beginners, and you can go as frequently or irregularly as you like - you don't need to start on a particular day, and you don't need to commit to a series of lessons.