PDA

View Full Version : This is a test message using DragonDictate

philsmove
10th-October-2004, 04:28 PM
You might get a few more words to the message is now a site can talk and without having tea is a keyboard this is absolutely brilliant I really do like listening but I didn't say listening I said I really do like this thing well I suppose I will get used to the microphone do you think we should buy trays or one of these say she can get more would like more words to the page I haven't learned how to do punctuation yet all put paragraphs in each should be possible to put paragraphs in that I have worked out how to do that yet

baldrick
10th-October-2004, 05:59 PM
You might get a few more words to the message is now a site can talk and without having tea is a keyboard this is absolutely brilliant I really do like listening but I didn't say listening I said I really do like this thing well I suppose I will get used to the microphone do you think we should buy trays or one of these say she can get more would like more words to the page I haven't learned how to do punctuation yet all put paragraphs in each should be possible to put paragraphs in that I have worked out how to do that yet
I'm sure someone accused me of posting rubish!

Good luck with the technology Phil :what:

Tiggerbabe
10th-October-2004, 06:41 PM
without having tea is a keyboard
well I'm just away to have a coffee Phil but I still have to use a keyboard :rofl: :rofl:
Sounds like a lot of fun though - enjoy your new gadget!!!! :hug:

bigdjiver
10th-October-2004, 10:00 PM
I saved myself hours of typing by using a speech to text program, :clap: but got myself into a lot of trouble because I did not proof read it carefully enough. :tears: