PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Ski & Dance La Plagne 22nd Jan 05

Ski & Rock
8th-October-2004, 10:41 PM
I know some of Edinburgh Ski Club/ Ceroc are going from Marcos on Edinburgh flights, but who is going from Glasgow?

Have you checked it out?

And whats happend to William Mc Kenzie, last seen sailing in the wrong direction in Paleros Greece? and what did he find on that secluded beach?

Gareth
10th-October-2004, 02:50 AM
I`ll be there can`t wait.....snow...........snow...............snow and more snow.........yyyyyyeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh :waycool:

william_ceroc
11th-October-2004, 02:51 PM
Not booked yet but will see all you guys there
Coming down for Pauls Xmass night out on the Monday before Xmass
And a big yes To Peter I am going from Glasgow so you better start digging out a flight for me

william

:)

Ski & Rock
11th-October-2004, 08:24 PM
Hiya Will
No problem we have a few Glasgow seats left so be quick and not disapointed.

Off to Pauls LeSwing Prestwich tonight for a watersport & sail hol reunion, excellent venue massive with air con.

Must see more of those photos!

Cheers Peter

CJ
12th-October-2004, 09:28 AM
where can I get details?!?

Alex Mitchell
12th-October-2004, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE=Ski & Rock]I know some of Edinburgh Ski Club/ Ceroc are going from Marcos on Edinburgh flights, but who is going from Glasgow?

Peter, Please count me in From Manchester . Really enjoyed last year with great weather conditions even for a first timer like my self :clap: I will speak to you later in the week. Looking forward to going down a black run this time preferably with both Ski's . Great crowd and really friendly help and advice from so many new freinds :cheers: hope to see them again next time.

Ceroc Jock you can contact peter direct at Peter@skiandrock.co.uk or logonto the newquayjive.com for further details

Ski & Rock
14th-October-2004, 10:44 AM
Ceroc Jock, call me for any info on 07946-071639 or 01625-874262

You can fly from both Edinburgh, Glasgow and 11 other departures.
Massive savings off brochure + loads of dancing, with the addition of some Salsa.

I will be at Britroc this weekend. We have a spare bedroom in our holiday appartment 10 minutes to the Hove Center.

Regards

Gordon J Pownall
14th-October-2004, 11:42 AM
I will be at Britroc this weekend. We have a spare bedroom in our holiday appartment 10 minutes to the Hove Center.

Regards

Bloke from Stockport - look me up at BritRoc..!!!!

I was born in Stepping Hill Hospital....AAGGGGHHHHH - someone from God's own County...!!!

See you there....

Gordy... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: