PDA

View Full Version : T-Dances Sunday 10th?

Gojive
8th-October-2004, 11:09 AM
Help!

Are there two T-dances in London this Sunday (Oct 10th) ?....

From Ceroc London: http://www.ceroclondon.com/diary.htm (H.M.S President)

From this forum: http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/...read.php?t=3864 (Amir's T-Jive)

Peter
8th-October-2004, 11:37 AM
Are there two T-dances in London this Sunday (Oct 10th) ?....

Yes ....

Gojive
8th-October-2004, 11:43 AM
Yes ....

B*gger! I've been sending some friends to the wrong one! :blush: :blush:

Thanks Peter :)

Divissima
8th-October-2004, 12:26 PM
Which one is the 'wrong' one?? :wink: :devil:

Hope to meet you at the T-jive this Sunday, Gojive - and if not, sometime soon :flower:

Gojive
8th-October-2004, 12:31 PM
Which one is the 'wrong' one?? :wink: :devil:

The one they're going to D, I'm going to the right one! :D

Hope to meet you at the T-jive this Sunday, Gojive - and if not, sometime soon :flower:

See you Sunday :wink:

Divissima
8th-October-2004, 12:45 PM
The one they're going to D, I'm going to the right one! :D :devil: :waycool:

See you Sunday :wink: :clap:

latinlover
8th-October-2004, 07:05 PM
:devil: :waycool:

:clap:
we're working on the bribe for the twins :clap: :clap: :D

Divissima
8th-October-2004, 08:19 PM
Extra yay! I will get in some super chocolate-y biscuits for them :grin:

ElaineB
8th-October-2004, 10:27 PM
Simon and I are coming down from Bristol - looking forward to it as ever!! :D

Elaine

Andy McGregor
9th-October-2004, 01:42 AM
Sue, Minnie M and me will be going to the one run by Amir in Hammersmith - so, as far as we're concerned, that's the right one.

There may be other t-dances, but I know nothing about them. Are they smoking venues? Do they allow bouncy hands? Do Hotshots dance with their friends and sneer at lesser beings? I don't know and don't need to - because I get all the dancing pleasure I need at Kent House, Hammersmith :wink:

But I do recommed that everyone stays away so there's plenty of room for me to dance with Divissima - and I advise TWK to avert his gaze while the Divine Divi and I body ripple as one blissful soul :devil:

.. oh, and there's tea ...

Simon r
9th-October-2004, 10:31 AM
me and nicole will be there for sure see you all later :clap:

Minnie M
9th-October-2004, 12:32 PM
Sue, Minnie M and me will be going to the one run by Amir in Hammersmith

:yeah: :clap:

Simon and I are coming down from Bristol ...........

Save a dance for me please Simon :drool:

Minnie M
10th-October-2004, 01:18 PM
Sue, Minnie M and me will be going to the one run by Amir in Hammersmith...........

:tears: The McGregors are busy today and can't make it :tears: would drive up there myself but worried about getting lost - boo hoo - don't know of any others coming from Brighton :tears:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY - sorry I missed it

ElaineB
10th-October-2004, 08:35 PM
:tears: The McGregors are busy today and can't make it :tears: would drive up there myself but worried about getting lost - boo hoo - don't know of any others coming from Brighton :tears:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY - sorry I missed it

We missed you Minnie - Simon was saving himself for you! It was a fantastic event, as always! Amir and Kate have their video out - not sure if it will do as well as the Masters 2003 video though :whistle: :wink:

Oh and sparkles made some absolutely fabulous cakes and then there was Ray's birthday cake as well! :D :clap:

Lovely to meet Gojive and partner - hope they do well tonight in the Minimasters!! :clap:

And Happy Birthday Ray!!! David B and Will were fabulous followers!

Elaine

Gojive
11th-October-2004, 12:51 AM
Lovely to meet Gojive and partner - hope they do well tonight in the Minimasters

Thanks Elaine :hug: The result?.....we didn't make it :tears:

Oh well, another chapter closed :sad:

On a brighter note, it was great to see so many forumites at the T-Jive yesterday (Sun)

New faces for me: ElaineB, Latin Lover, TWK, Divissima..... :cheers:

Divissima
11th-October-2004, 08:56 AM
It was great to see so many people there yesterday - and so many forum people. Was great to meet Gojive at last :grin:

Sparkles baked the best angel cakes ever :drool: :worthy: :flower:

latinlover
11th-October-2004, 12:45 PM
Thanks Elaine :hug: The result?.....we didn't make it :tears:

Oh well, another chapter closed :sad:

On a brighter note, it was great to see so many forumites at the T-Jive yesterday (Sun)

New faces for me: ElaineB, Latin Lover, TWK, Divissima..... :cheers:

it was good to meet you Go Jive,welcome to the TJive club - hope you enjoyed it :cheers:
bad luck about the mini masters :sad:

respect to Amir & TWK - :worthy: another stonking afternoon!!
and to Sparkles for the cakes :hug:
and ALL the superb ladies I danced with :drool: :drool: :drool: what a treat!

Sheepman
11th-October-2004, 12:49 PM
The result?.....we didn't make it :tears: Sorry to hear that, but did you enjoy it?
(I'm not sure I want to hear the answer to that for 3 weeks though! :eek: )

Greg

Gojive
11th-October-2004, 01:09 PM
Sorry to hear that, but did you enjoy it?
(I'm not sure I want to hear the answer to that for 3 weeks though! :eek: )

Greg

Don't worry Greg, I can confirm that despite our disappointment, we did enjoy doing this - much more so than Hammersmith back in May! :)

Go for it!! :clap:

latinlover
11th-October-2004, 01:18 PM
Extra yay! I will get in some super chocolate-y biscuits for them :grin:

thanks Divi :hug: :kiss: :flower:
and apologies to those who like their cadbury's heroes - I think my twins ate them all?I was horrified by the SIZE of the pile of wrappers by their harry potter chess game! I blame lack of parental supervision -must have word with sue about that :whistle:

Gojive
11th-October-2004, 01:48 PM
it was good to meet you Go Jive,welcome to the TJive club - hope you enjoyed it :cheers:

Nice talking to you and the lovely Sue as well :worthy:

Val and I did enjoy it, however with so many awesome dancers in one place, we did feel a little out of our depth :blush:

bad luck about the mini masters :sad:

Hey ho, there'll always be another comp...... :tears: :tears: :tears:. On reflection, the whole day has been a great learning curve for us, and has kind of given us a idea on where we stand in the MJ world - and just how far we've got to go yet, to match you guys :worthy:

Gojive
12th-October-2004, 12:36 AM
Apologies for bringing this back to the top again, but someone I danced with on Sunday has left me some lovely postive rep about my dancing that day. Since I only have mere mortal membership at the mo, I don't know who it was....but thankyou whoever you are!. It's nice to get a lift after a knock back :flower: :flower: :kiss: