PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc Las Palmas Holiday

Bangers & Mash
7th-October-2004, 09:07 AM
In response to a number of requests Ceroc plan to run an Advanced Course. The focus of this course will be advanced moves (including some drops and lifts), style and footwork.

This sounds awesome. Nice one Scot :clap:

The first block of 4 course nights will run on the 3 Nov, 17th Nov, 1 Dec, 15th Dec. If this proves to be successful then we may continue the course into next year.

Can't make it :tears: :tears: :tears:
Am on a dance-holiday in Grande Canaria

Unless of course I can attend the last 2 or 3 sessions and miss the first? :flower:

Sign me up for one in the new year either way

:cheers:

Moraganne
7th-October-2004, 02:25 PM
:grin: I'm off to Las Palmas too, in fact there are three of us from Edinburgh going out and one from Aberdeen. Are you
flying out from Edinburgh or Glasgow?

Bangers & Mash
7th-October-2004, 03:04 PM
:grin: I'm off to Las Palmas too, in fact there are three of us from Edinburgh going out and one from Aberdeen. Are you
flying out from Edinburgh or Glasgow?

Flying from Glasgow.

Sounds really cool. :clap:

Moraganne
7th-October-2004, 03:12 PM
:nice: So are we.

Hope you will give me a dance tonight at Marco's.

Bangers & Mash
7th-October-2004, 03:22 PM
As always! :wink:

I shall look forward to it.

How are you guys getting to Glasgow then?

:cheers:

Moraganne
8th-October-2004, 10:23 AM
We are driving through on Sunday night and staying at the Holiday Inn Express. That way we don't have to get up at some ridiculous hour in the middle of the night.

Great dance last night :cheers: .

Franck
8th-October-2004, 11:05 AM
flying out from Edinburgh or Glasgow?There is still availability on the Ceroc in the Canaries and they need some guys to even it out.

We are offering a free upgrade to the Concorde(4 stars) as an incentive.This is the hotels website

http://www.hotelconcorde.org>www.hotelconcorde.org

The holiday fact sheet is on the following link:-

http://www.danceholidays.com/homepage_factsheetmainholiday.asp?homepageid=267&fsid=99&holidayid=273

Sounds like a great holiday, so get booking!