PDA

View Full Version : Its in the Shops so why not Ceroc

Scot
7th-October-2004, 03:32 PM
For the last 3 years the Edinburgh Xmas part has sold out :eek:

Some feedback from previous years suggested that it was not advertised early enough and the thus people from afar were not able to get tickets. :(

So this year I am advertising well in advance.

The Edinburgh Xmas party this year will be on Mon the 27th of December and the theme this year will be anything that sparkles. :rolleyes:

Tickets will be sold in advance and will be the normal price of £7.00, we don't increase our prices just because it is Xmas :clap:

If you do not attend Edinburgh and want to reserve a Ticket please let me know via email: Dance@ceroc.info or Tel 01620 860008.

The Tickets will be on sale in Edinburgh as of tonight so if you know people in Edinburgh you can always get them to buy them for you

Could do with some Xmas icons.... :D

drathzel
7th-October-2004, 03:53 PM
oh...:tears: i will be at home!! :tears:

Rhythm King
7th-October-2004, 04:35 PM
The Edinburgh Xmas party this year will be on Mon the 27th of December and the theme this year will be anything that sparkles. :rolleyes:

Does she know? :wink:

Scot
7th-October-2004, 04:59 PM
Does she know? :wink:

:confused: Give me a clue ...

Gadget
7th-October-2004, 05:34 PM
(an obscure reference to the Forum Queen: Sparkles)

Scot
8th-October-2004, 09:13 AM
(an obscure reference to the Forum Queen: Sparkles)

Well there you go. Hopefully we will see sparkles as queen that night

Franck
8th-October-2004, 10:34 AM
oh...:tears: i will be at home!! :tears:Will you still be around for thursday 23rd December?

I have booked the fab Albert Halls in Stirling for our largest ever Christmas party. Numbers will be limited (though the hall is huge) and we are dancing until 2.00am!!! :clap:

The theme is 'White Christmas' and we'll have a special class by James & Melanie, as well as the usual treats and surprises...

Tickets will be on sale at all venues from the Dundee 7 Sins party on the 23rd October.

John S
8th-October-2004, 12:08 PM
That was a nifty bit of thread-hijacking, Franck! :wink:

Franck
8th-October-2004, 12:24 PM
That was a nifty bit of thread-hijacking, Franck! :wink:no hijacking intention, this is a thread about Ceroc Christmas parties in Scotland! :nice:

drathzel
8th-October-2004, 12:39 PM
Will you still be around for thursday 23rd December?

I have booked the fab Albert Halls in Stirling for our largest ever Christmas party. Numbers will be limited (though the hall is huge) and we are dancing until 2.00am!!! :clap:

I travel home on the boat in the early hours of the 24th Dec! I dont think i would make it to stranraer on time from stirling!! :tears: I am all upset now!!

Franck
8th-October-2004, 12:51 PM
I travel home on the boat in the early hours of the 24th Dec! I dont think i would make it to stranraer on time from stirling!! :tears: I am all upset now!!Yeah you could!
Just drive straight there after the party and sleep on the boat :D

You'll be really sorry you missed it too :devil:

Gadget
8th-October-2004, 12:52 PM
So you sleep all day on the 23rd, go out to the party at night and don't sleep again untill you are on the boat! :D

{snap!}

drathzel
8th-October-2004, 12:57 PM
Yeah you could!
Just drive straight there after the party and sleep on the boat :D

You'll be really sorry you missed it too :devil:

I'll consider it!!! I have still to book the boat but i need to be there on the morning of the 24th!

I'll see!

So you sleep all day on the 23rd, go out to the party at night and don't sleep again untill you are on the boat!

I have a work lunch that day!! But as i said above i will contemplate it and maybe go!!

Little Monkey
10th-October-2004, 09:45 AM

The theme is 'White Christmas' and we'll have a special class by James & Melanie, as well as the usual treats and surprises...

Tickets will be on sale at all venues from the Dundee 7 Sins party on the 23rd October.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'll be in Norway then! AND for the Edinburgh party!! :tears: :tears:

How early can I possibly escape from the family without causing too many arguments?? Surely they must understand that dancing is more important than spending time with them??? :wink: :whistle:

Aaaaaaargh!

Frustrated Monkey :mad:

Bangers & Mash
10th-October-2004, 10:51 AM

Franck - can we get some tickets posted down to Edinburgh. There's a group of us want to come up for that.

:D

Tiggerbabe
10th-October-2004, 11:52 AM
Franck - can we get some tickets posted down to Edinburgh. There's a group of us want to come up for that.

Franck's on holiday at the moment and won't be back until the 17th October, tickets aren't going to be on sale until the 23rd in Dundee so I'm sure he'll sort it all out for you on his return :D

TheTramp
11th-October-2004, 11:45 AM
Or just come to the party in Dundee on the 23rd (as I'm sure that you were planning on doing anyhow :D)

Trampy

Scot
8th-November-2004, 04:38 PM
Only about 80 tickets left now although there have been 2 batches of 10 bought so who knows

Lindsay
8th-November-2004, 07:34 PM
Re. Edinburgh Xmas party
Can we get the tickets for Edin. online or by post?
By the sounds of it they might be all gone by this Thurs :tears:

Scot
9th-November-2004, 01:44 PM
Re. Edinburgh Xmas party
Can we get the tickets for Edin. online or by post?
By the sounds of it they might be all gone by this Thurs :tears:

If you drop me a line or leave me a message I will put them aside

Scot

Lindsay
11th-November-2004, 12:48 AM
If you drop me a line or leave me a message I will put them aside
Scot
OK... ta. Need to see who else is going, will hopefully get 'em 2morrow nite

Scot
11th-November-2004, 02:42 PM
OK... ta. Need to see who else is going, will hopefully get 'em 2morrow nite

Why are you fussy who you dance with :rolleyes:

Lindsay
11th-November-2004, 07:57 PM
Was more thinking about what girlies were going, for a gossip etc. But now that you mention being fussy about dance partners, lots of reasons.... I wouldn't dare post'em here though! :wink:

Scot
18th-November-2004, 05:41 PM
Just quick note for those wishing to go to the Christmas party on the 27th of December there are only 58 tickets left so if you do want to go please email or PM to reserve no price hikes for XMAS price is the same as regular parties £7