PDA

View Full Version : Any dancers in Perth Australia out there?

Monika
7th-October-2004, 06:38 AM
Greetings from sunny Oz :waycool:

Dear dancing friends in Bonnie Scotland work has brought me to Sunny Oz for a few weeks and I'm missing you all. :hug: (despite some 20 degrees Celsius and sun and lovely beaches).
..just thought I'd see if there are any dancers from "down under" on the Forum or anyone who knows where I can get some dancing practise in whilst I'm here? Checked a couple of websites, but not sure if up to date as mixed days and addresses etc.
Take care & Happy Dancing

Monx :flower: :nice:

adss
7th-October-2004, 06:47 AM
DELETED ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Yliander
7th-October-2004, 07:42 AM
Greetings from sunny Oz :waycool:

Dear dancing friends in Bonnie Scotland work has brought me to Sunny Oz for a few weeks and I'm missing you all. :hug: (despite some 20 degrees Celsius and sun and lovely beaches).
..just thought I'd see if there are any dancers from "down under" on the Forum or anyone who knows where I can get some dancing practise in whilst I'm here? Checked a couple of websites, but not sure if up to date as mixed days and addresses etc.
Take care & Happy Dancing

Monx :flower: :nice: Hi Monika,

there is indeed a dancer at from Perth Aus on the forum.

glad to hear you are enjoying our weather!! not sure which websites you have checked out but there are 3 companies in Perth the one i am involved with is ModernRock www.cerocperth.com.au and it is update I should know as it's my job to keep it that way LOL .

not sure where you are staying in Perth - so send me a PM or email and i can help you out with more details.

Cheers
Meegan :flower: