PDA

View Full Version : MacGregor.... what a geezer

Dan Hudson
7th-October-2004, 12:26 AM
Ok, so this is mrs dan, a forum virgin, just wanting to send a note of thanks to mr macgregor. He is covering the dj spot for our emma at Charlton (who is greatly missed) and we are loving him.

Tonight, having driven lord knows how many miles for a meagre wage, did the man himself don a wig and frock for one of our birthday boys :drool: (who he didn't even know!) and performed a saucy little dance with him.

What a star...He dances with everyone, plays top tracks, is complimentary about my teaching and is up for giving it large on the dance floor...my kind of man :wink: . The only down side to the man is he looks better in a frock than me! Macgregor you rock! :worthy: :flower:

under par
7th-October-2004, 12:34 AM
He is a right good egg and can be seen at his regular venue every Thursday evening at Shoreham Community Centre West Sussex giving all the beginners the same treatment (though he doesn't always wear a frock..honest :whistle: )

But his enthusiasm and good will is there to be seen by all who have had any dealings with him. ( shame he's so short really! :blush: )

Andy McGregor
7th-October-2004, 01:13 AM
:blush:

Minnie M
7th-October-2004, 08:31 AM
..........The only down side to the man is he looks better in a frock than me..........

:rolleyes:
He was on the Trinny & Suzanne show last night :rofl:

PS: Doesn't look so good in ladies nickers :eek:

Andy McGregor
7th-October-2004, 09:11 AM
PS: Doesn't look so good in ladies knickers :eek:

It's staying in the knickers that's the difficult bit :sick:

under par
7th-October-2004, 10:12 AM
It's staying in the knickers that's the difficult bit :sick:

Oh BIG Boy..... :whistle:

Graham
7th-October-2004, 12:19 PM
No, just a tart..... :wink:

Rhythm King
7th-October-2004, 04:56 PM
There are still people in therapy recovering from the sight of him in a pearl thong at Southport!