PDA

View Full Version : avatar hell

Missy D
6th-October-2004, 04:19 PM
I would really appreciate if someone could help me before the pc gets it. I have been Gordon Powell for some time now with my avatar and would love to change it. Simple you may say -WELL ITS NOT!! I didnt want any of the pictures offered so i tried to upload/download anyway found i could not do this as i wasnt subscribed. So paid my subscription and now its saying i still cant as my pixels pixies are too big. Has anyone any idea how to make the little blighters smaller.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! :flower:

Franck
6th-October-2004, 04:35 PM
So paid my subscription and now its saying i still cant as my pixels pixies are too big. Has anyone any idea how to make the little blighters smaller.Welcome to Silver memberships and thank you for your contribution. I hope you enjoy the other features too.

Re. your avatar, I'm happy to help, it needs to be below a specific size, if you can't edit the size of it, just email it to me ( hi@cerocscotland.com ) and I'll sort it for you. :nice:

dee
6th-October-2004, 04:48 PM
Welcome to Silver memberships and thank you for your contribution. I hope you enjoy the other features too.

Re. your avatar, I'm happy to help, it needs to be below a specific size, if you can't edit the size of it, just email it to me ( hi@cerocscotland.com ) and I'll sort it for you. :nice:

Ok so how do you upgrade in the first place?? us sisters have no idea :confused:

Missy D
6th-October-2004, 04:58 PM
Ok so how do you upgrade in the first place?? us sisters have no idea :confused:

Go into your CP find miscellanous and click on paid subscriptions but, maybe not bother as you is without credit or debit card :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Then again me being a bloody nice sis might help you out. Then you can find a picture, upload it, find out that its too big - send it to Franck and he will shrink ya pixies.

Franck
6th-October-2004, 05:00 PM
Ok so how do you upgrade in the first place?? us sisters have no idea :confused:The best way to upgrade is to click on the 'User CP' link at the top right of the page, scroll down until you find the Paid Subscriptions link on the left. Click on it and purchase the Silver membership option using Paypal as payment.
Anyone who would rather not use Paypal, can send me a cheque (£15.00 payable to Ceroc Scotland) to the Ceroc Scotland address (5 Thorndene Court, Falkirk - FK1 5JY).

For your convenience, here is a direct link to the Paid Subscriptions page. (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/subscriptions.php?)

drathzel
6th-October-2004, 05:12 PM
, can send me a cheque (£15.00 payable to Ceroc Scotland) .[/URL]

made payable to ceroc scotland you say....... :yum:

dee
6th-October-2004, 05:27 PM
Right thats it sis, or miss advatar show off.. To think i was the one to explain what one was in the first place.. im going to give it a go in a bit. May have to use your card then :flower: or may send a cheque.

Missy D
6th-October-2004, 05:27 PM
Thank you Franck! :flower:

I am no longer Gordon Powell :clap:

Lynn
6th-October-2004, 05:33 PM
I was thinking of changing my avatar as someone else has it now too - to that one! Too late! :rofl:

And I've kinda got used to my purple 'Little Miss Naughty'!

Minnie M
6th-October-2004, 05:56 PM
Thank you Franck! :flower:

I am no longer Gordon Powell :clap:

Great avatar - is it you :confused: I thought you were blonde :blush:

Emma
6th-October-2004, 06:44 PM
send it to Franck and he will shrink ya pixies.crikey :sick: does it hurt? :wink:

Missy D
6th-October-2004, 06:54 PM
Great avatar - is it you :confused: I thought you were blonde :blush:

I would like to say it is me and that i have lovely hair like that but, instead i am a natural blonde with dark roots :rofl:

Missy D
6th-October-2004, 06:55 PM
crikey :sick: does it hurt? :wink:

I would go through any pain to not be a Gordon Powell man :rofl:

dee
6th-October-2004, 08:01 PM
I would go through any pain to not be a Gordon Powell man :rofl:

Are you saying that your last advatar looks like Gordon Powell??? :whistle:

dee
6th-October-2004, 08:02 PM
I would like to say it is me and that i have lovely hair like that but, instead i am a natural blonde with dark roots :rofl:

A bit of grey and the odd head louse :D :rofl:

Missy D
6th-October-2004, 09:41 PM
A bit of grey and the odd head louse :D :rofl:

Funny how headlice only appear when i have to share a bed with you or your kids come to stay! :rofl:

Guess no one will be asking us to do the blues with them now eh :rofl: :rofl:

(dont worry anyone we havent really got headlice - but, i do believe sis has a little case of the "farmer giles" at the moment :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

drathzel
6th-October-2004, 09:56 PM
(dont worry anyone we havent really got headlice - but, i do believe sis has a little case of the "farmer giles" at the moment :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank you for sharing... how can you tell if you have them? :sick: :blush:

Missy D
6th-October-2004, 10:14 PM
Thank you for sharing... how can you tell if you have them? :sick: :blush:

With the headlice your hair feels like its in an ants nest :what:

And with the farmers surely ya dont need me to explain :rofl: but, if you do, according to my sister Dee having a dump feels like ya pooing out a sharp knife :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

under par
6th-October-2004, 11:41 PM

And with the farmers surely ya dont need me to explain :rofl: but, if you do, according to my sister Dee having a dump feels like ya pooing out a sharp knife :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: well it made me laugh!.... a lot... :rofl: :rofl:

drathzel
7th-October-2004, 08:27 AM

Fair enough!! Never had either. Now i no what to look out for!!!
:hug:

Gojive
7th-October-2004, 08:41 AM
Fair enough!! Never had either. Now i no what to look out for!!!
:hug:

You will need either a mirror, or a very close partner to look out for the latter! :yum:

drathzel
7th-October-2004, 08:47 AM
You will need either a mirror, or a very close partner to look out for the latter! :yum:

it'll have to be a mirror then... no close partner :tears:

Gojive
7th-October-2004, 08:56 AM
it'll have to be a mirror then... no close partner :tears:

Worry not Danielle, there will be piles of offers in due course :wink: :flower:

drathzel
7th-October-2004, 08:58 AM
Worry not Danielle, there will be piles of offers in due course :wink: :flower:

:yeah: good pun!!!

Missy D
7th-October-2004, 09:02 AM

Or a very flexible body :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gojive
7th-October-2004, 09:33 AM
Or a very flexible body :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hmmm, this could explain why a few people I know have their head up their ar.....I thought they were conceited, but maybe they're just on the lookout for those asteroid thingys :whistle: :D

Lory
7th-October-2004, 09:39 AM
This thread really is sinking to the 'bottom' level :rolleyes: :whistle:

Gojive
7th-October-2004, 09:44 AM
This thread really is sinking to the 'bottom' level :rolleyes: :whistle:

You were just itching to say that Lory, eh? :na:

drathzel
7th-October-2004, 12:35 PM
You were just itching to say that Lory, eh? :na:

You can just tell cant you

dee
7th-October-2004, 01:06 PM
:rofl: :rofl: well it made me laugh!.... a lot... :rofl: :rofl:

Right that's it... I dont have piles and never had, funny how missyD knows all about them eh?? :mad:

drathzel
7th-October-2004, 01:16 PM
Right that's it... I dont have piles and never had, funny how missyD knows all about them eh?? :mad:

Look its ok... its not like its catching or anything!! We wont avoid you!!! :D

Missy D
7th-October-2004, 01:44 PM
Look its ok... its not like its catching or anything!! We wont avoid you!!! :D

Well i am sharing a bed with her saturday so i will be able to confirm then if its catching or not!

Grapes anyone :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

drathzel
7th-October-2004, 01:58 PM
Well i am sharing a bed with her saturday so i will be able to confirm then if its catching or not!

good luck to you!! :flower:

dee
7th-October-2004, 02:07 PM

Ok im scared now, i will bring my blow up bed and sleep on the floor, no way are you looking at my bottom :eek: was that why you wanted me to pop to the chemist and get some baby oil?? young lady you are terrible :wink:

drathzel
7th-October-2004, 02:13 PM
Ok im scared now, i will bring my blow up bed and sleep on the floor, no way are you looking at my bottom :eek: was that why you wanted me to pop to the chemist and get some baby oil?? young lady you are terrible :wink:

ok you have just taken that tooooooo far!

Missy D
7th-October-2004, 02:29 PM

Yeah you tell her Drathzel - she always has to lower the tone :innocent:

dee
7th-October-2004, 02:36 PM

What little ol me :innocent:

drathzel
7th-October-2004, 02:52 PM
What little ol me :innocent:

yes... little ol you!! :whistle:

CJ
7th-October-2004, 02:53 PM

You two sisters sharing a bed with baby oil on a Sat night?!?!?!!? :wink:

When does the vid come out?? :eek:

The next time Adam advertises his new DVD, we know what we'll be getting...

Hope he's ordered piles of DVDRs..... :D

I prefer my grapes green.... Not those red swollen ones :eek:

baldrick
7th-October-2004, 10:14 PM
Can supply the baby oil if it helps. Always carry some, for work you understand. :rolleyes:

drathzel
7th-October-2004, 10:25 PM
. Always carry some, for work you understand. :rolleyes:

Yes thats what you told the police officer that night.... wasn't it!!!

baldrick
7th-October-2004, 10:31 PM
Yes thats what you told the police officer that night.... wasn't it!!!
And its true, honest. Why else would it be in my tool kit? How many use for baby oil are there for a single bloke on a night out with a van that has plenty of space in the back?

drathzel
8th-October-2004, 08:40 AM
And its true, honest. Why else would it be in my tool kit? How many use for baby oil are there for a single bloke on a night out with a van that has plenty of space in the back?

i suppose i can only think of one! :innocent: