PDA

View Full Version : Who said the EC never did anything useful...

DavidB
5th-October-2004, 09:51 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/3715512.stm

Gus
5th-October-2004, 10:29 AM
Leaving out Wales from an official map??? :tears: I wonder if thats Ceroc's reason for not realising Wales exists :devil: :wink:

Graham
5th-October-2004, 10:38 AM
Does this mean we no longer have to officially recognise Trampy? :wink:

TheTramp
5th-October-2004, 12:25 PM
Does this mean we no longer have to officially recognise Trampy? :wink:
Will that mean that you won't dance with me anymore then Graham?? :tears:

under par
5th-October-2004, 12:31 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/3715512.stm

Now they have left Wales off of the official EC map can somebody suggest how we ACTUALLY get rid of Wales and cast it adrift from the mainland. :whistle:

Suggestions on a postcard please! :wink:

ElaineB
5th-October-2004, 12:31 PM
That explains why I couldn't get to the Cardiff class this week. I just thought the Welsh had severe wind and had closed the bridges! :whistle: :rofl:

Elaine

(Honary Welsh Citizen from Bristol!)

TheTramp
5th-October-2004, 05:17 PM
Now they have left Wales off of the official EC map can somebody suggest how we ACTUALLY get rid of Wales and cast it adrift from the mainland. :whistle:

You are so lucky that I can't rep you again yet!!! :angry:

Trampy

Dreadful Scathe
5th-October-2004, 06:41 PM
Dont worry Trampy, if he asks to cast Wales adrift we can request leave for Scotland as well and meet up just west of France where its warmer :) (no, not right on top of Spain..er..next to it)

Baruch
5th-October-2004, 07:24 PM

Don't know about a postcard, but given the neighbours we have to put up with, is it any wonder that we pulled up our anchors and sailed off?

Wales is currently to be found off the coast of Portugal, en route to New Zealand. Scotland is welcome to join us for a holiday. :cheers:

Graham
6th-October-2004, 12:08 PM
Will that mean that you won't dance with me anymore then Graham?? :tears:
Hmm, well, I suppose, if you're extra nice. But only if I can have a go following.

TheTramp
6th-October-2004, 01:40 PM
Okie. See you at the Dundee party then!! :clap:

Trampy