PDA

View Full Version : Dundee's 7 Sins

Franck
1st-October-2004, 12:21 PM
Dundee is 7 years old this October, so we're having a Big Party in the best hall in Dundee: the Bonar Hall, Park Place. (Click here for a map) (http://multimap.co.uk/map/browse.cgi?lat=56.4572&lon=-2.9785&scale=10000&icon=x)

The theme for the night will be the 7 Capital Sins:

Sloth - Pride - Avarice - Gluttony - Lust - Anger - Envy

Pick one or 2 and dress accordingly :devil:

Dancing from 8.00pm 'til 1.00am - Admission £8.00.

Join us for the birthday celebrations.

Forte
1st-October-2004, 04:50 PM
I have never ceroc-ed in Dundee but I am looking forward to it! :grin:

Tiggerbabe
2nd-October-2004, 04:01 PM
I have never ceroc-ed in Dundee but I am looking forward to it! :grin:*cough* :wink: :whistle:

Just home from a fab time in Dundee. Thank you for a lovely evening...especially to my favourite Forum dance partners who were there AND asked me to dance: Tramp, Graham (what a dance!) and Stuart M.

Forte
3rd-October-2004, 09:23 PM
I knew I had Alzheimers!! Thank you Sheena for reminding me of the James Bond party I went to in Dundee. I scare myself sometimes!! :sick: :blush: :blush:

Bangers & Mash
3rd-October-2004, 09:27 PM

Pick one or 2 and dress accordingly :devil:

Thought I'd pick all seven and just come as myself. :devil: :wink:

Sounds cool. See you all there.

Bangers

foxylady
3rd-October-2004, 10:13 PM
Dundee is 7 years old this October, so we're having a Big Party in the best hall in Dundee: the Bonar Hall, Park Place. (Click here for a map) (http://multimap.co.uk/map/browse.cgi?lat=56.4572&lon=-2.9785&scale=10000&icon=x)

Well if I were able to come, it would have to be as lust because of all the gorgeous men I discovered in scotland last weekend :wink:

Foxy

Lory
3rd-October-2004, 10:26 PM
Well if I were able to come, it would have to be as lust because of all the gorgeous men I discovered in scotland last weekend :wink:

FoxyBut Foxy, we can't go, so you and me will just have to stay home and be Envy :tears:

SteveB
3rd-October-2004, 11:25 PM
But Foxy, we can't go, so you and me will just have to stay home and be Envy :tears:

We'll just have to come down then if you wont come up............. :drool:

Tiggerbabe
3rd-October-2004, 11:26 PM
But Foxy, we can't go :tears:
Sheesh, well I guess I could force myself to dance with them all for you :wink: :wink: :hug:
I'm being drawn towards "sloth" and arriving in my pjs :D (the ones from La Senza, of course :wink: :whistle: :innocent: )

SteveB
3rd-October-2004, 11:27 PM
Sheesh, well I guess I could force myself to dance with them all for you :wink: :wink: :hug:
I'm being drawn towards "sloth" and arriving in my pjs :D

Goooooooddddddd!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

TheTramp
3rd-October-2004, 11:59 PM
Goooooooddddddd!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
:yeah:

I'm with GL on this one. Go for it Sheena :clap: :drool:

Trampy

Bill
4th-October-2004, 11:45 AM
Oooooh....what to go as ...... but Franck it's Aberdeen's 7th birthday as well so why don't we get a big birthday party :sad: :whistle:

How do you dress as a sin ???

Franck
4th-October-2004, 12:10 PM
Oooooh....what to go as ...... but Franck it's Aberdeen's 7th birthday as well so why don't we get a big birthday party :sad: :whistle: Hey I can only fit so many 'BIG' parties in the calendar, and Aberdeen have the Beach Ballroom in November (though that will be my birthday :whistle: ).

My plan is to have a very big 10th Birthday for Aberdeen... :clap:

xSalsa_Angelx
4th-October-2004, 12:22 PM
Hey I can only fit so many 'BIG' parties in the calendar, and Aberdeen have the Beach Ballroom in November (though that will be my birthday :whistle: ).

My plan is to have a very big 10th Birthday for Aberdeen... :clap:

Sounds good franck ...... I will be an old married wifey by then with a couple of kids :rofl:
but cant wait xxx

drathzel
4th-October-2004, 02:21 PM
i think i have managed to get a place to kip.... which just happens to be facing Bonar Halls, How good is that.... go on envy me!! hehe! I have no idea how to dress up as a sin! Well one of those 7!!!!! :whistle:

filthycute
4th-October-2004, 04:32 PM
i can't see the posts!! :tears:

fc x

baldrick
4th-October-2004, 07:37 PM
If my new trainers and trousers are in I'm pride. :waycool:

Sparkles
4th-October-2004, 09:31 PM
But Foxy, we can't go, so you and me will just have to stay home and be Envy :tears:
Lory, you beat me to it.
Do you both fancy sitting at home with me? - we can wear OUR 'La senza' pjs and be sloth and envy at the same time :grin: - I'll bring the wine if you can get the chocolate...?

(PS, love your new avatar, Lory - it's so you!). x

PretzelMeister
4th-October-2004, 09:39 PM
If my new trainers and trousers are in I'm pride. :waycool:

They wouldn't be split-sole DANCE trainers, by any chance, would they Baldrick? :whistle:

PM

foxylady
4th-October-2004, 09:51 PM
We'll just have to come down then if you wont come up............. :drool:
mmm well I was hoping you would say that :wink: :whistle:

Lory, you beat me to it.
Do you both fancy sitting at home with me? - we can wear OUR 'La senza' pjs and be sloth and envy at the same time - I'll bring the wine if you can get the chocolate...?
PJs?? - well I guess I could go out and buy some :whistle: all in the name of wine and chocolate.... and dreaming lustfully of dreamy scottish men..

Absolutely - Lory really is the forum bombshell !!

Foxy

Lory
4th-October-2004, 10:25 PM
Gosh Sheena thanks :hug: :rolleyes:

Do you both fancy sitting at home with me? - we can wear OUR 'La senza' pjs and be sloth and envy at the same time :grin: - I'll bring the wine if you can get the chocolate...?

:yeah: and we can do facepacks and watch soppy films :tears: and talk about Sheena and how selfless she being! :whistle: :angry: :D

Absolutely - Lory really is the forum bombshell !!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: love it!

TheTramp
5th-October-2004, 12:06 AM
:yeah: and we can do facepacks and watch soppy films :tears: and talk about Sheena and how selfless she being! :whistle: :angry: :D
And I'll promise to send you regular text updates on what a good time we're all having (but how we are missing you all).... :flower:

Trampy

azande
5th-October-2004, 08:04 AM
Lory, you beat me to it.
If you put it this way I might consider leaving Aleks to share Sheena's burden and fly to London so that the three of you don't feel too much left out!

Tiggerbabe
5th-October-2004, 08:13 AM

If you put it this way I might consider leaving Aleks to share Sheena's burden and fly to London so that the three of you don't feel too much left out!
:rofl: :hug:
Like I think for one minute that the three of you (four if you count Luca) will be sitting in on a Saturday, when there's dancing to be done :wink:

drathzel
5th-October-2004, 08:52 AM
They wouldn't be split-sole DANCE trainers, by any chance, would they Baldrick? :whistle:

PM

Lets hope the trousers are split in any unusual places :what:

Gadget
5th-October-2004, 09:06 AM
Lets hope the trousers are split in any unusual places :what:
really? :what:

drathzel
5th-October-2004, 11:48 AM
really? :what:

oops, it was ment to say aren't

what type of sin is that? :confused: :what:

TheTramp
5th-October-2004, 12:20 PM
what type of sin is that? :confused: :what:
Insanity?!?

Trampy

drathzel
5th-October-2004, 12:36 PM
Insanity?!?

Trampy

Yeahy probably, however is that actually a sin, i mean can it be sinful to be insane, its not exactly pre determined or something most people can actually control!

Petal
5th-October-2004, 01:46 PM
Hey I can only fit so many 'BIG' parties in the calendar, and Aberdeen have the Beach Ballroom in November (though that will be my birthday :whistle: ).
clap:

That means more........ chocolate cake!!!

Tiggerbabe
16th-October-2004, 10:21 AM
Well, after all those cakes I got for my birthday (thanks though, they were fab :drool: :drool: ) I think I'll be "gluttony".

drathzel
16th-October-2004, 10:36 AM
Well, after all those cakes I got for my birthday (thanks though, they were fab :drool: :drool: ) I think I'll be "gluttony".

are you going in your pj's and eat your cake so you can be both sloth and gluttony? :confused:

TheTramp
16th-October-2004, 10:48 AM
are you going in your pj's and eat your cake so you can be both sloth and gluttony? :confused:
And lust(ed after) :kiss:

Trampy

Tiggerbabe
16th-October-2004, 10:53 AM
I might Drathzel, I just might - in fact, in the spirit of a challenge :D I think I should try to find an outfit for them all :wink: :whistle:

And Trampy :hug:

TheTramp
16th-October-2004, 10:57 AM
Awwww :blush: :flower:

:hug: :hug: :hug: to you too... :D

Trampy

baldrick
16th-October-2004, 11:53 AM

PM
Of course, but there not here yet, so I may have to go in envy of those who have their dance shoes on. :tears:

Tiggerbabe
16th-October-2004, 12:23 PM
Don't worry Baldrick - there's still a whole week until the party :hug:

drathzel
16th-October-2004, 05:15 PM
I might Drathzel, I just might - in fact, in the spirit of a challenge :D I think I should try to find an outfit for them all :wink: :whistle:

oh thant would be fun!!! I can't wait to see your outfits!!! :worthy:

drathzel
16th-October-2004, 05:17 PM
Of course, but there not here yet, so I may have to go in envy of those who have their dance shoes on. :tears:

will you doubly envy me cuz i have two pairs!!! you can borrow a pair if you like but they are girly dance shoes!!! :yum:

baldrick
16th-October-2004, 07:10 PM
will you doubly envy me cuz i have two pairs!!! you can borrow a pair if you like but they are girly dance shoes!!! :yum:
You know I never thought of that. I'll need two pairs, one for leading, and one for following. More shopping :clap:

drathzel
16th-October-2004, 07:56 PM
You know I never thought of that. I'll need two pairs, one for leading, and one for following. More shopping :clap:

Your a man, your only suppose to have one pair!!! :yum:

baldrick
16th-October-2004, 09:16 PM
Yep but I'll need a pair for playing girly ;)

drathzel
16th-October-2004, 10:22 PM
Yep but I'll need a pair for playing girly ;)

mmm i'm startingto worry about you now!!! Thats not a sin is it? damn! what sin can i go as!!!

baldrick
16th-October-2004, 10:42 PM
what sin can i go as!!!
So glad I get to answer this first;

Mine? :devil:

TheTramp
17th-October-2004, 10:11 AM
I've got 8 pairs of dance shoes. I'm sorry!

Trampy

baldrick
17th-October-2004, 10:13 AM

Trampy
Don't be sorry Tramp, we supposed to be in touch with our femminin side these days. :wink:

sassy1
17th-October-2004, 11:09 AM
:D

Yipeeeeeeeeeee!!! just finshed adding the last bits to my outfit :wink:

yes, I know I am a week early but I will be working away this week, so, no dancing :( :eek: and I will not be home to friday night.

have booked the Queens Hotel - Thanks Sheena :flower:

How friendly are the Dundee police ???????? :whistle: have to walk to Bonner hall in outfit - :wink: :rofl:

hope to make the busk - I will just follow the music - see you there :cheers: :clap: :kiss:

TheTramp
17th-October-2004, 11:41 AM
have booked the Queens Hotel - Thanks Sheena :flower:

How friendly are the Dundee police ???????? :whistle: have to walk to Bonner hall in outfit - :wink: :rofl:
Yeah. That must be... ooooh... 50 yards!!! It'll take you about 30 seconds. We'll just keep a look out for you!! :clap:

Trampy

Tiggerbabe
17th-October-2004, 12:19 PM
How friendly are the Dundee police ???????? :whistle:
Well, if they are as friendly as the Glasgow police to a girl in a "Ceroc Party" outfit - you'll be fine :whistle: :whistle: :blush:

drathzel
17th-October-2004, 12:48 PM
Don't be sorry Tramp, we supposed to be in touch with our femminin side these days. :wink:

yeah but not in the shoe dept. thats still a women only thing!!!!

baldrick
17th-October-2004, 04:18 PM
Yeah. That must be... ooooh... 50 yards!!! It'll take you about 30 seconds. We'll just keep a look out for you!! :clap:

Trampy
Looks like I'll have to take the scenic route just to get full effect. :tears:

drathzel
17th-October-2004, 04:34 PM
Looks like I'll have to take the scenic route just to get full effect. :tears:

is that where you are staying too?

drathzel
17th-October-2004, 05:08 PM
I might have solved my fancy dress problem!! I might just go as all the sins! and dress up as a devil!!!

sassy1
17th-October-2004, 07:14 PM

Trampy

Sheena did say it was walking distance :grin:

now the thought of meeting men in uniform had brought a wee sparkle to my eye :wink:

should I take Sir Baldrick's advice and walk the long way round :whistle: :wink:

I could claim tourist rights if I got lost!!!!!!!!!!

can folks have 2 outfits for the same sin ???????????? :devil:

baldrick
17th-October-2004, 07:34 PM
Sheena did say it was walking distance :grin:

now the thought of meeting men in uniform had brought a wee sparkle to my eye :wink:

should I take Sir Baldrick's advice and walk the long way round :whistle: :wink:

I could claim tourist rights if I got lost!!!!!!!!!!

can folks have 2 outfits for the same sin ???????????? :devil:
So if you get lost on the way back, we to assume you got arrested and don't need rescued then? :rofl:

Bill
18th-October-2004, 12:30 AM

Trampy

and I've only got 7 I wear on a reasonably regular basis....must mean I'm less in tocuh with my feminine side :sick: :whistle:

but as I don't believe in sin ( aren't most 'sins' really fun - well at least in moderation !!! ) I have no idea what to wear on Saturday ! maybe I'll be normal and judt watch all the sin around me :wink:

Tiggerbabe
18th-October-2004, 01:04 AM
I have no idea what to wear on Saturday
Ooh! Wear those lovely new shoes you had on in Musselburgh and come as "pride" :hug:
and could I get at least one dance please - pretty please? :D

drathzel
18th-October-2004, 08:37 AM
So if you get lost on the way back, we to assume you got arrested and don't need rescued then? :rofl:

I would worry now Sassy, Baldrick is contemplating dressing up as a policeman if any english sounding police men stop you, run.....run very very fast!!!!!!

:hug:

Forte
18th-October-2004, 03:00 PM
Ooh! Wear those lovely new shoes you had on in Musselburgh and come as "pride" :hug:
and could I get at least one dance please - pretty please? :D

And me....I would like a dance too, Bill! And Sheena, too! (You lead so well, Sheena!) :grin:

Little Monkey
18th-October-2004, 05:55 PM
and I've only got 7 I wear on a reasonably regular basis....must mean I'm less in tocuh with my feminine side :sick: :whistle:

but as I don't believe in sin ( aren't most 'sins' really fun - well at least in moderation !!! ) I have no idea what to wear on Saturday ! maybe I'll be normal and judt watch all the sin around me :wink:

Hmmmm.... Trampy's got 8 pairs of dance shoes, Bill's got 7.... AND is already worrying about what to wear for the party!!!! :eek:

I only have two pairs of dance shoes, and haven't even given my costume a single thought yet!!! Does this mean I'm a bloke?? Or just in touch with my masculine side??? :sick: :confused:

Once again - Gender Confused Wee Monkey

Fran
19th-October-2004, 09:56 AM
Hmmmm.... Trampy's got 8 pairs of dance shoes, Bill's got 7.... AND is already worrying about what to wear for the party!!!! :eek:

I only have two pairs of dance shoes, and haven't even given my costume a single thought yet!!! Does this mean I'm a bloke?? Or just in touch with my masculine side??? :sick: :confused:

Well, it's nice to be in touch with your feminine/masculine side. And you can only dance with one pait at a time :wink: The shoes aren't the problem. Just not sure how to dress as a sin. I'll just have to take Sheena's advice. Something to go with my yellow shoes ?????

Fran
19th-October-2004, 09:58 AM
oops.....forgot to log in properly :blush: Don't think Fran has yellow shoes !Just having a restful few days in Edinburgh - it's the mid term break :clap:

Bill

drathzel
19th-October-2004, 01:31 PM

Even i am starting to worry about you!! :hug: Stop dancing as a man, that could help!!

TheTramp
19th-October-2004, 03:28 PM
Stop dancing as a man, that could help!!
Miss Monkey danced very nicely as a lady last night. Twice :worthy: :flower:

Trampy

drathzel
19th-October-2004, 03:35 PM

Trampy

Well lets hope with more dances like that then she will stop being gender confused!!

Gadget
19th-October-2004, 04:26 PM
Miss Monkey danced very nicely as a lady last night. Twice
What, and the rest of her dancing was "not very nice"? :what: :o

{:devil:}

Dreadful Scathe
19th-October-2004, 05:06 PM
oops.....forgot to log in properly :blush:

you said that the last time - i think its senility setting in :)

Little Monkey
19th-October-2004, 05:40 PM

Trampy

Aaaaawwwww, thanks Trampy! :hug: :kiss: :flower:

Miss Monkey :D

Little Monkey
19th-October-2004, 05:46 PM
Even i am starting to worry about you!! :hug: Stop dancing as a man, that could help!!

Yup. Think that might be good advice.... Have come to that conclusion myself, so last night I danced as a WOMAN in the intermediate class, despite there being ten ladies too much (and even quite a few girls dancing as men...). You impressed? :D

Little Miss Monkey

Little Monkey
19th-October-2004, 05:51 PM
What, and the rest of her dancing was "not very nice"? :what: :o

Hey, yes what did you mean by that Trampy???? :really:
Terribly hurt and offended now... :tears: :tears: And I even gave you a compliment last night! Although you claim that's the first time I've ever said anything nice about you.... :whistle: :rofl:

Miss Monkey

drathzel
19th-October-2004, 06:13 PM
Yup. Think that might be good advice.... Have come to that conclusion myself, so last night I danced as a WOMAN in the intermediate class, despite there being ten ladies too much (and even quite a few girls dancing as men...). You impressed? :D

Little Miss Monkey

I am very impressed Little Miss Monkey!! If only we could get you a nice man to drool over now to make it official!

Little Monkey
19th-October-2004, 06:32 PM
I am very impressed Little Miss Monkey!! If only we could get you a nice man to drool over now to make it official!

Mmmmm, nice man...... :drool:
Well, am actually working on it at the moment! Unfortunately, he's not a dancer.... Yet! Working on that as well!! :D

Little Miss Monkey

drathzel
19th-October-2004, 06:45 PM

Mmmmm, nice man...... :drool:
Well, am actually working on it at the moment! Unfortunately, he's not a dancer.... Yet! Working on that as well!! :D

Little Miss Monkey

Where did you find him? Is there anymore where he came from?

Little Monkey
19th-October-2004, 07:04 PM
Where did you find him? Is there anymore where he came from?

He's a ranger in the highlands.... Head for the hills, girlie!! :rofl:

Miss Monkey

TheTramp
20th-October-2004, 12:13 AM
Hey, yes what did you mean by that Trampy???? :really:
Just ignore Gadget. I meant to slap him for that comment tonight, but forgot!! :tears:

Just take the meaning that you originally had, and we'll be fine :flower: :hug:

Trampy

drathzel
20th-October-2004, 08:28 AM

He's a ranger in the highlands.... Head for the hills, girlie!! :rofl:

Miss Monkey

Drathzel packs her suitcase and under Miss Monkeys instruction, heads for the hills!! :drool:

drathzel
20th-October-2004, 08:34 AM
Damn, i forgot to get my dundee ticket last night! I'll have to get it tonight!

Little Monkey
20th-October-2004, 09:18 AM
Just ignore Gadget. I meant to slap him for that comment tonight, but forgot!! :tears:

Just take the meaning that you originally had, and we'll be fine :flower: :hug:

Trampy

Aaaawwww, thanks! Smiling again now! :nice:

Little Miss Monkey :flower:

Little Monkey
20th-October-2004, 09:21 AM
Drathzel packs her suitcase and under Miss Monkeys instruction, heads for the hills!! :drool:

RUCKSACK, darling, RUCKSACK! Sigh.... :rolleyes: :hug:

Oh, and hope you've got your Dundee ticket, now!

Little Miss Monkey

Franck
20th-October-2004, 01:25 PM
Just a quick update for anyone looking for accommodation in Dundee, the Queen's hotel is now full, and after searching other local hotels, I have booked at our regular Monday venue: The Invercarse Hotel ( http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?propertyCode=83440 ). Rate for a single room were £40.00 per night (including breakfast) and £64.00 for a double / twin.

Can't wait to see everyone in their best sinful costumes :D

Remember the party is a ticket event so if you haven't got a ticket, drop me an email so that I can reserve you one at the door.

drathzel
20th-October-2004, 01:31 PM
RUCKSACK, darling, RUCKSACK! Sigh.... :rolleyes: :hug:

Oh, and hope you've got your Dundee ticket, now!

Little Miss Monkey

sorry, RUCKSACK!!!!!!

i haven't got my ticket, i will get it tonight!! If there will be tickets on the door in GUU tonight? If not the ever so nice Franck could possibly keep me one by! (xxxxxx)

So if i bring my RUCKSACK can we go hunting for men? :innocent:

Forte
20th-October-2004, 01:34 PM
Just a quick update for anyone looking for accommodation in Dundee, the Queen's hotel is now full, and after searching other local hotels, I have booked at our regular Monday venue: The Invercarse Hotel ( http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?propertyCode=83440 ). Rate for a single room were £40.00 per night (including breakfast) and £64.00 for a double / twin.

Can't wait to see everyone in their best sinful costumes :D

Remember the party is a ticket event so if you haven't got a ticket, drop me an email so that I can reserve you one at the door.

I want two tickets. I shall PM you as well.

Little Monkey
20th-October-2004, 06:23 PM
sorry, RUCKSACK!!!!!!

i haven't got my ticket, i will get it tonight!! If there will be tickets on the door in GUU tonight? If not the ever so nice Franck could possibly keep me one by! (xxxxxx)

So if i bring my RUCKSACK can we go hunting for men? :innocent:

Oooooooh, yes! Men....... :drool:

Oh, are you dressing up??

Miss Monkey

baldrick
20th-October-2004, 09:13 PM
sorry, RUCKSACK!!!!!!

So did you get ticket?

drathzel
21st-October-2004, 08:35 AM
Oooooooh, yes! Men....... :drool:

Oh, are you dressing up??

Miss Monkey

Yes i am dressing up! Its going to be fun!!

And.......

I GOT MY TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy
21st-October-2004, 02:26 PM

Being a very shy, introverted sort of person I really don't know what any of the above mean :innocent: However, I will definitely be up for the party and see you all there.

Sandy :wink:

Tiggerbabe
21st-October-2004, 05:35 PM
see you all there.

Sandy :wink:
Hurrah! :hug:

Sandy
21st-October-2004, 05:52 PM
Hurrah! :hug:

Looking forward to a dance with you Sheena, as always!

Sandy x

drathzel
21st-October-2004, 06:40 PM
Looking forward to a dance with you Sheena, as always!

Sandy x

Have you noitced your cat is awfully fast, in fact its making me dizzy! :sick: But its cool anyway! :hug:

drathzel
21st-October-2004, 06:51 PM
Oh and did i mention.... i got my costume sorted, not very original but at least i am making a little bit of an effort this time!

John S
22nd-October-2004, 12:49 PM
Am feeling very uncreative and unimaginative about dressing up - could I perhaps just go as myself, thereby portraying the consequence of all seven deadly sins (and a few not-quite -so-deadly ones to be taken into account as well, m'lud)??? :blush: :what:

Gadget
22nd-October-2004, 01:04 PM
Wouldn't that be "sloth" then: you couldn't be bothered finding a costume. :wink:

Bangers & Mash
22nd-October-2004, 01:21 PM
Wouldn't that be "sloth" then: you couldn't be bothered finding a costume. :wink:

sloth sounds good to me - probably won't have a wash or shave either.

:rofl:

Tiggerbabe
22nd-October-2004, 01:39 PM
probably won't have a wash or shave either.

:rofl:
Unshaven, don't have a problem with that :grin: - but unwashed - eeeeuuuuch :tears: :wink: :whistle:

See you tomorrow - save me a dance please :clap:

Bangers & Mash
22nd-October-2004, 01:54 PM
Unshaven, don't have a problem with that :grin: - but unwashed - eeeeuuuuch :tears: :wink: :whistle:

See you tomorrow - save me a dance please :clap:

Alrighty then, since I have a dance lined up - I'll have a wash as well :wink:

If I can get two more dances lined up - I'll even have a shave. :blush:

Come on girls... :whistle:

Forte
22nd-October-2004, 02:00 PM

I will dance with you even if you don't shave... I like beards! :grin:

drathzel
22nd-October-2004, 02:06 PM
I will dance with you even if you don't shave... I like beards! :grin:

i like my men a bit rough and ready too... grr!!!! any clean yet slothful men want to dance just shout!!!

Sandy
22nd-October-2004, 02:08 PM
Am feeling very uncreative and unimaginative about dressing up - could I perhaps just go as myself, thereby portraying the consequence of all seven deadly sins (and a few not-quite -so-deadly ones to be taken into account as well, m'lud)??? :blush: :what:

I think I can guess exactly which sins you are a past master (and present!) of :devil:

Save me a dance also John, wouldn't be a proper party without a dance with you :hug:

Sandy x

Sandy
22nd-October-2004, 02:10 PM
Have you noitced your cat is awfully fast, in fact its making me dizzy! :sick: But its cool anyway! :hug:

The cat is like me..........off it's head! Frantic and totally unco-ordinated! Do you see any of the 7 sins in it????

See you SAturday. Won't be dressing up as I have no imagination....will just have to be myself! :devil:

SAndy x

Sandy
22nd-October-2004, 02:13 PM
i like my men a bit rough and ready too... grr!!!! any clean yet slothful men want to dance just shout!!!

Form a queue please!..........after me! Cats can be ferocious animals you know!.........then again they can be adorable, purrrrrrrrrrrr :wink:

SAndy x

Gojive
22nd-October-2004, 02:18 PM

Yeah, come on girls.....one more dance, and he may even change his underpants! (or at least turn them inside out) :sick: :sick: :yum: :whistle: :wink:

Sandy
22nd-October-2004, 02:21 PM

Just noticed you are from my home town, Paisley! I haven't lived there for a long time but would be nice to speak to you so hopefully see you at the party.

SAndy x

Bangers & Mash
22nd-October-2004, 02:23 PM
Yeah, come on girls.....one more dance, and he may even change his underpants! (or at least turn them inside out) :sick: :sick: :yum: :whistle: :wink:

Wow! with all these dances lined up with great ladies - I'm gonna wash all over :D

guess I'm gonna have to make an effort now.

:worthy:

drathzel
22nd-October-2004, 08:18 PM
Just noticed you are from my home town, Paisley! I haven't lived there for a long time but would be nice to speak to you so hopefully see you at the party.

SAndy x

I have only lived here for 2 years but i'll happily catch you up on things! I shall see you there!! I'll be the one with the horns :devil: !!!!

baldrick
22nd-October-2004, 08:37 PM
I have only lived here for 2 years but i'll happily catch you up on things! I shall see you there!! I'll be the one with the horns :devil: !!!!
But will you be the only one with the horn? :devil: :whistle:

drathzel
22nd-October-2004, 08:41 PM
But will you be the only one with the horn? :devil: :whistle:

Wait to you see what i am wearing! :blush:

baldrick
22nd-October-2004, 08:45 PM
Wait to you see what i am wearing! :blush:
Usualy more important to se what your not wearing :whistle:

drathzel
22nd-October-2004, 08:50 PM
Usualy more important to se what your not wearing :whistle:

Be nice! :mad:

baldrick
22nd-October-2004, 08:56 PM
Be nice! :mad:
:flower:
:hug: :hug:
:o

drathzel
22nd-October-2004, 08:57 PM
:flower:
:hug: :hug:
:o

:yum:

baldrick
22nd-October-2004, 09:25 PM
:yum:
:clap: :wink:

drathzel
24th-October-2004, 02:04 AM
:clap: :wink:

so did you have a good time then? I did it was so good, thanks to all the wonderful people who oraginsed it and had some part to play in it! Also all the dancers too! I had a brilliant time!!!! :hug:

Sandy
24th-October-2004, 12:39 PM
so did you have a good time then? I did it was so good, thanks to all the wonderful people who oraginsed it and had some part to play in it! Also all the dancers too! I had a brilliant time!!!! :hug:

What a great night! Sorry I didn't speak to you drathzel, totally got caught up in the dancing!

As usual nice to see the familiar faces and also to meet new ones.

Maybe commited a sin or two, that would be telling :wink:

Well done Franck and everyone else involved in organising such a good party

SAndy x

baldrick
24th-October-2004, 02:02 PM
Oh boy what a night. Thanks to all in Dundee for the welcome and dancing. Fabulous event. And look what went on!

Kay
24th-October-2004, 02:03 PM
Well done Franck and co. for organising yet another great party. :clap: Lots of great dances with guys I knew and those I didn't. Music was good too.
The cake was a nice touch and tasty!

Kay.

TheTramp
24th-October-2004, 02:09 PM
The cake was a nice touch and tasty!
Damn. I was so busy DJing and dancing that I forgot all about the cake :tears:

Great party. Great dances. Great music Sheena :worthy:

Trampy

Diamond Geezer
24th-October-2004, 05:30 PM
The party on Saturday night was fab great music guys and nice to see so many people feet are bit sore today so guess must have enjoyed the dances also.
To Janet from Perth who made the cake superb girll. :cheers:

Bangers & Mash
24th-October-2004, 07:25 PM
The Dundee party was awesome.

Thanks to Frank for a great night and to all the people who helped him make it happen. To Sheena (I don't think I've ever concentrated on the stage so much during a class before) for the costume she wore :wink: and to Trampy and Sheena for great music.

Thanks to Sheena, Drathzel, Tattie, Lisa, Lorna, Lesley, Maggie, Wendy, Jenni and everybody else for the great dances and atmosphere and to whoever made the cake.

Sorry to Cheeks for not following the beat :sick: - I owe you a good dance next time I see you. But thanks for the cuddle at the end of the night :D - i knew that dressing gown was a good move :whistle:

Until the next time folks - isn't that Edinburgh this weekend???

:clap:

Bangers & Mash
24th-October-2004, 07:38 PM
Only two pictures I'm afraid - but then I was rather busy dancing :rolleyes:

http://www.tplusplus.net/photos/ed1.JPG

http://www.tplusplus.net/photos/ed2.jpg

Tiggerbabe
24th-October-2004, 07:50 PM
The Dundee party was awesome.

:yeah: I had a fab time, it was great to see everyone who had travelled from Aberdeen, Glasgow, Perth, Stirling and Edinburgh to join us in Dundee. Everyone's costumes were great - especially loved Sassy 1 :D

Thanks to both Franck and Trampy for their help and encouragement with the dj-ing :hug:
I had a great time dancing to Tramp's toons :clap:

Janet, the cake was brilliant - think you're now official cake maker for Ceroc Scotland :wink: :drool:

TheTramp
24th-October-2004, 07:57 PM
Janet, the cake was brilliant - think you're now official cake maker for Ceroc Scotland :wink: :drool:
I wish that people would stop going on about the cake.... Unless anyone has some spare still :D

(Janet.... it's my birthday soon :flower: :worthy: :hug: )

Trampy

Tiggerbabe
24th-October-2004, 07:58 PM
And look what went on!
What is Margaret Rose doing in that last picture :rofl: :rofl:

Tiggerbabe
24th-October-2004, 08:01 PM
Unless anyone has some spare still :D
No chance mate, it was all gone almost as soon as it was put on the table :eek:

Bangers & Mash
24th-October-2004, 08:01 PM
: ... who travelled from Aberdeen, Glasgow, Perth, Stirling and Edinburgh to join us in Dundee.

I travelled from all of those places except Aberdeen!

If anybody wants a real mystery tour - get behind the wheel with tattie navigating. :sick:

Alternatively, buy her book on "How to get from A to B via C, D and E!" :rofl:

Diamond Geezer
24th-October-2004, 08:11 PM
The dj-ing was great Sheena I have only one complaint we did not finish our dance but I'm sure we will catch up but what a night.

I agree it was really nice to see so many people from the other venues great that they came I'm sure I'm due some of the girls a dance.

:cheers:

Tiggerbabe
24th-October-2004, 08:17 PM
I have only one complaint we did not finish our dance
I promise I'll make it up to you :hug: You'd been grabbed by another lady by the time I got back to the dance floor - sorry :blush:

Moraganne
24th-October-2004, 09:51 PM
Congratulations Dundee for a absolutely fantastic night. The music was terrific and the atmosphere electric.

Sorry Trampy but the cake was really really good. :clap: :clap:

TheTramp
24th-October-2004, 10:30 PM
Sorry Trampy but the cake was really really good. :clap: :clap:
:tears: :tears:

I promise I'll make it up to you :hug:
Lucky Diamond Geezer!!! How about you bring me some cake?? :D

Trampy

TheTramp
25th-October-2004, 12:54 AM
Thanks to both Franck and Trampy for their help and encouragement with the dj-ing :hug:
Some would say that this is where you're going wrong.... Not that you are going wrong. But if you were, then this would be the reason!!

Just to re-assure everyone. We were just supportive that Sheena would play some great tracks, and didn't try to influence what she was playing at all. :na:

Trampy

drathzel
25th-October-2004, 09:31 AM
What a great night! Sorry I didn't speak to you drathzel, totally got caught up in the dancing!

As usual nice to see the familiar faces and also to meet new ones.

Maybe commited a sin or two, that would be telling :wink:

Well done Franck and everyone else involved in organising such a good party

SAndy x

I'm sure we'll get to catch up at some stage!!! It was such a great party, shame it wasan't nearly long enough!

Sandy
25th-October-2004, 09:42 AM
I'm sure we'll get to catch up at some stage!!! It was such a great party, shame it wasan't nearly long enough!

Yep I had a fab time too. Where did the time go? Mind you my feet were killing me by the end of the night! but so worth it!

Till the next time

SAndy x

Smoothie
25th-October-2004, 11:14 AM
:worthy: :clap: To all for organising such a fab night - time passed too quickly and didn't allow for the chance to dance with as many people as I'd have liked to. Trampy will catch up with you soon.

Thanks to each and everyone of you that I did manage to dance with I loved them all. Franck the pleasure was all mine - Graham good to meet and dance with you and thank you so much for the compliment, Ian hope to meet up with you soon for some more dances-stick in with those exams! And of course the Aberdeen Crew - Lisa have you managed to detach yourself from your tail yet :whistle: see ya Wednesday/Thursday.

Edinburgh Ladies Morag & Co :waycool: see you all on Monday in Las Palmas :grin: Oh so much excitment in one little life - can I cope?? :rolleyes:
Catch up with you all soon take care till then.
Noleen :hug: :kiss:

Sandy
25th-October-2004, 12:00 PM
:

Edinburgh Ladies Morag & Co :waycool: see you all on Monday in Las Palmas :grin: Oh so much excitment in one little life - can I cope?? :rolleyes:
Catch up with you all soon take care till then.
Noleen :hug: :kiss:

I had a fantasatic time in Las Palmas last year and Morag and the Edinburgh crew are all so lovely and Maggie from Aberdeen is going too, you will have a ball. I also hear there are more men than women!!! Take lots of photos!

Sandy x

Lorna
25th-October-2004, 12:12 PM
Hi everyone,

finally I get to post my piccies,

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Lorna
25th-October-2004, 12:13 PM
and some more...........

Bill
25th-October-2004, 12:43 PM

Agreed........ five hours of dancing and still not enough time to dance with everyone :sick: :what: However, I did have a wonderful dance with James !!!

Great fun, some amazing outfits and now wonder just how little a woman can wear at a Ceroc party and still be decent ( not thinking of anyone in particular Sheena !!! ;) )

Nice to catch up with folk I haven't seen in ages but missed out on quite a few of the Dundee girls and even some of the Aberdonians who ventured down. Ah well...maybe Edinburgh on Saturday ???

drathzel
25th-October-2004, 01:08 PM
( not thinking of anyone in particular Sheena !!! ;) )

what happened to an outfit for every sin? i only saw 2!!!!

Lisa
25th-October-2004, 02:40 PM
Another fabulous night of music and dancing on Sat. Amazing range of costumes! Sheena…was very sexy. :drool: I was the smiling about the sinful party during a church christening 9.30 the next morning. :eek: No, I didn't confess any sins whilst I was there! :innocent:

Smoothie (how many more sleeps 'til your hols?). I’ve finally detached myself from my devil's tail. I did like playing with it! :rofl:

Bangers & Mash… I think I must be homing in on who you are… were you dressed up in a nightgown?

Fab photos Lorna! :clap:

Lisa xx

Bangers & Mash
25th-October-2004, 03:00 PM
Another fabulous night of music and dancing on Sat. Amazing range of costumes! Sheena…was very sexy. :drool: I was the smiling about the sinful party during a church christening 9.30 the next morning. :eek: No, I didn't confess any sins whilst I was there! :innocent:

Smoothie (how many more sleeps 'til your hols?). I’ve finally detached myself from my devil's tail. I did like playing with it! :rofl:

Bangers & Mash… I think I must be homing in on who you are… were you dressed up in a nightgown?

Lisa xx

aha, that'll be me. Shy, quiet, retiring type :blush:

thanks for the dance :hug:

Sandy
25th-October-2004, 03:17 PM
aha, that'll be me. Shy, quiet, retiring type :blush:

thanks for the dance :hug:

yeh, that would be right! :rofl: that's why you had to strip down to your t-shirt and shorts :D

Thanks for the dance (you told me you couldn't come to the Aberdeen Beach Ballroom cos you will be in New Zealand. My brother lives there!)

Cheers

SAndy :cheers:

Bangers & Mash
25th-October-2004, 03:32 PM
yeh, that would be right! :rofl: that's why you had to strip down to your t-shirt and shorts :D

Thanks for the dance (you told me you couldn't come to the Aberdeen Beach Ballroom cos you will be in New Zealand. My brother lives there!)

Cheers

So we did dance after all.

Well, I'm aiming to make a few of the other parties - starting with Edinburgh this weekend. So, hopefully we can have another one soon :nice:

Sandy
25th-October-2004, 03:58 PM
So we did dance after all.

Well, I'm aiming to make a few of the other parties - starting with Edinburgh this weekend. So, hopefully we can have another one soon :nice:

That would be nice. Won't be at Edinburgh though :tears: but I'm sure we'll bump into each other again

Bye for now :grin:

Petal
25th-October-2004, 06:07 PM
what happened to an outfit for every sin? i only saw 2!!!!
Were you at the right party? I saw lust (a lot of it), avarice, envy, sloth and pride, but didn't see anger or gluttony(except when janets fabby birthday cake was cut).

Had a great time, music was brilliant and thanks to all my great dance partners.

Can't wait until the next Dundee Party in March?

Tiggerbabe
25th-October-2004, 06:20 PM
Were you at the right party?
Hee hee, think Drathzel is meaning me Jillian - I did have a few more costume changes in my bag but unfortunately once I was up dancing that was me and there just wasn't enough time (or a duff record to use as an excuse :wink: ) to go and get a different outfit.

I'll try and do better at the Beach Ballroom Drathzel :hug:

Graham
25th-October-2004, 06:32 PM
I had a great time at the party - lots of lovely dances, although I had no chance of getting round everyone, so apologies to anyone I missed - particularly Forte (I forgot :blush: ): but I'll make it up to you next time, I promise! :grin:

The costumes were impressive - unfortunately I took my camera and promptly forgot to take it out of my bag!

TheTramp
25th-October-2004, 06:36 PM
lots of lovely dances
Thank you. It was lovely dancing with you too!! :D

Trampy

Smoothie
25th-October-2004, 10:33 PM
I had a fantasatic time in Las Palmas last year and Morag and the Edinburgh crew are all so lovely and Maggie from Aberdeen is going too, you will have a ball. I also hear there are more men than women!!! Take lots of photos!

Sandy x

So looking forward to it Sandy. More men than women - NIRVANA - I'd better get prepared with plenty of blister plasters. Will take lots of photos, although photo-v-a dance!!! :D . I don't think I've met Maggie yet, but will do once I'm there.

Noleen x

Smoothie
25th-October-2004, 10:59 PM

Lisa xx

6 Lisa. Have I been counting :innocent: Thanks for everything :hug: :kiss:

Lorna

Nice photos. Look forward to meeting up in our home town soon :hug: .

Take care
Noleen x's

Gadget
26th-October-2004, 08:59 AM
Hee hee, think Drathzel is meaning me Jillian - I did have a few more costume changes in my bag but unfortunately once I was up dancing that was me and there just wasn't enough time (or a duff record to use as an excuse :wink: ) to go and get a different outfit.

I'll try and do better at the Beach Ballroom Drathzel :hug:
You think that there will be that many "duff records" at the Beach Ballroom?? :what:

Sandy
26th-October-2004, 09:56 AM
So looking forward to it Sandy. More men than women - NIRVANA - I'd better get prepared with plenty of blister plasters. Will take lots of photos, although photo-v-a dance!!! :D . I don't think I've met Maggie yet, but will do once I'm there.

Noleen x

Oh I envy you so and wish I could go again but not enough cash or brownie points! :tears:

I think Kay from Aberdeen is also going. You will need the blister plasters! and take a fan!!

Have fun

cheeks
26th-October-2004, 10:12 AM
What a superb night Thanks to Franck for yet again organising a great night.Sheena loved the outfit and great tunes as always babe.Steve what can I say :drool: as always babe, disappionted didn't get opportunity for a dance.

I had a night of Fantastic dances Franck what can I say ( is it still a sin if I only thought about it) :devil:)
John,Rob,Sam,Colin,Alex,oh would be here for ever naming all of you but I am sure you all know who you are. :drool: :devil:

Sorry to Cheeks for not following the beat :sick: - I owe you a good dance next time I see you. But thanks for the cuddle at the end of the night :D - i knew that dressing gown was a good move :whistle:

Babe you having nothing to apologise for I had a superb dance and look forward to many more and that dressing gown I came quite attached to that. :hug: :devil:

Thanks to everyone for making it a great night.
Cheeks :devil:

(Am now having sinful thoughts but hey whats new their :devil: )

Trampy your not alone, I never got any cake either .x :sad:

Kay
26th-October-2004, 10:27 AM
Unfortunately I'm not going to Las Palmas Sandy :tears: so I am jealous of you Noleen and my friends from Edinburgh. I know you will have a great time - I did :wink:
Kay.

Forte
26th-October-2004, 08:43 PM
I had a great time at the party - lots of lovely dances, although I had no chance of getting round everyone, so apologies to anyone I missed - particularly Forte (I forgot :blush: ): but I'll make it up to you next time, I promise! :grin:

The costumes were impressive - unfortunately I took my camera and promptly forgot to take it out of my bag!

Aww, thank you for remembering that you didn't remember :rofl: The shot putter and I had a great time. He wore the kilt for (national) pride (get it! :wink: ) and then became sloth and refused to dance all night :tears: but there was a bit of gluttony going on with the delicious truffles Franck and co had left on the table not to mention lust with some of those costumes! :drool: Still he had a good time and will soon be at his fourth lesson. Thanks to everyone who asked him to dance and did not get offended when he said he didn't know enough to get up on the floor yet. Keep asking him...it's gonna happen soon! :clap:

JL
1st-November-2004, 11:54 AM
Great night - thanks again to Franck

If anyone lost a black cardigan - medium - please send me a pm and I will return.

Usually it's me who I leaves things - shoes/shirts/ etc - gets to be expensive - and then I get lots of hassle.

Hope whoever lost the above gets in touch