PDA

View Full Version : RebelYell 2004

Minnie M
1st-October-2004, 12:43 AM
Who's going this year (this Saturday 2nd October) :clap:

Gojive
1st-October-2004, 09:51 AM
I'm going MM...so long as I recover from this heart attack, brought on by reading the first post of this thread, but paying attention to the date!! :sick: :D

Rhythm King
1st-October-2004, 11:32 AM
I'm going MM :nice:
Are you going to change your avatar to a "Dixie" Minnie Mouse, before you go?

See you for some dances

R-K x

CJ
1st-October-2004, 11:36 AM
where is RY??

Rhythm King
1st-October-2004, 11:41 AM
where is RY??

It's at the HG Wells Centre in Woking, Surrey see here (http://www.rebelroc.com/yell.html)

Only booked on after the BFG, following Sheepman's recommendation.

Cheers

R-K

CJ
1st-October-2004, 11:43 AM
Thanx.

:cheers:

You never did PM me with details of THOSE trousers!!

Minnie M
3rd-October-2004, 03:24 AM
Got in 15mins ago :eek: only one word to say about Jordan & Tatiana
AWESOME

Thank you for all those great dances tonight fellas - don't think I had a bad one all evening :worthy: everyone seemed to be on form :clap:

Only regret - never got to dance with Sheepy AND DavidB :tears:

LL - respect ! great music :worthy:

under par
3rd-October-2004, 09:24 AM
: only one word to say about Jordan & Tatiana
AWESOME

:clap:

LL - respect ! great music :worthy:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

MrsPar and I had a great night thanks to all.

What a caberet.!!!! :worthy: :worthy:

Minnie M
3rd-October-2004, 11:49 AM
Groovy Dancer + Tatiana dancing last night :worthy:

under par
4th-October-2004, 01:02 AM
Groovy Dancer + Tatiana dancing last night :worthy:

Mrs Par dancing with jordan too.....WOW! :clap: ...I felt too tooo intimidated (and tall) to dance with Tatiana. :worthy: :worthy:

Sheepman
4th-October-2004, 12:18 PM
Only regret - never got to dance with Sheepy :blush: I realised too late we'd not danced, I spent most of the night in "my" corner ("pen" ?), I didn't even come out to dance with Tatiana :really: I had a great night despite my head being full of those wcs lessons, it's going to take me months to absorb what Jordon & Tatiana taught in a few hours. I really should have stopped during the evening to watch them doing some freestyle, :worthy: but that would have meant missing a dance. I've just realised that I only stood out for one track in 4 and 1/2 hours, no wonder my body is wrecked!

Greg

Minnie M
4th-October-2004, 12:30 PM
Oh Sheepy, real shame you didn't get to dance with Tatiana, she was MJing as well as WCSing with all the guys - she didn't stop - absolutely amazing watching her, AND she has NEVER danced MJ before - UNBELIEVABLE :worthy:

Early morning start - FOUR workshops and dancing ALL evening - they must have been so exhausted - and they only arrived on Thursday night, so they must still have been suffering from jet lag too !

TOTAL RESPECT :worthy:

Lounge Lizard
4th-October-2004, 01:05 PM
I really should have stopped during the evening to watch them doing some freestyle, :worthy: but that would have meant missing a dance. I've just realised that I only stood out for one track in 4 and 1/2 hours, no wonder my body is wrecked!

GregWHAT!!!!! you stood out for a whole track ohmygawd I am loosing it :wink:
Seriously thanks for the comments I had a great time Saturday the room was buzzing
Peter

Geordieed
4th-October-2004, 01:56 PM
What an amazing and special day. I was fortunate to do all of the classes taught by Jordan and Tatiana. Truely amazing. I wonder if many people realised that both Tatiana and Jordan are only of the tender age of 21. I am still finding the words to describe what an experience the whole day was. I did conclude though if it hadn't been for alot of the teaching being taught in WCS over in this country I wouldn't have stood a chance benefitting the way I did both in the daytime and in the evening.

And wow the evening. The showcases in the evening were breathtaking. I feel pretty lucky to have witnessed some of the highest standards of dancing you will see anywhere in the world. I was afraid to blink watching the last routine. I saw alot of people shake their heads in disbelief at some of the moves and the use of music. Eg. Jordan doing assisted spins and leading with his foot and Tatiana spinning underneath his foot and a second and a few spins later then standing at his side. The freestyle was awesome too. I managed to get some dances with Tatiana too. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

The room was full with so many great dancers and people were spilling out the doorway. I did hear alot of people with the same opinion that a combination of the dancers there and the music raised their dancing. Great memories...

johnah
4th-October-2004, 03:50 PM
AWESOME

An apt description for two amazing dancers and excellent teachers. Their next appearance in the UK will be in June 2005 at the Southport Extravadanca. See www.jiveaddiction.com

TheTramp
4th-October-2004, 04:01 PM
An apt description for two amazing dancers and excellent teachers. Their next appearance in the UK will be in June 2005 at the Southport Extravadanca. See www.jiveaddiction.com
Fantastic news John!!! :clap: :clap:

Trampy

Jon L
4th-October-2004, 09:49 PM
Rebel yell was good cabaret was fab.

Also Mr. Lizard played a stormer of a set upstairs, I had some fab dances with some friends and people i had missed. :nice:

David Franklin
29th-November-2004, 12:15 PM
AWESOMEJordan/Tatianna just won the US Open! :worthy:

Results (+ some video clips!) are now up at http://www.usopenswingdc.com/2004_division_winners.html.

Dave

ChrisA
29th-November-2004, 01:38 PM
Jordan/Tatianna just won the US Open! :worthy:

Results (+ some video clips!) are now up at [url]

Just looked through some of the vids.

What about the kids? Couldn't believe it, really... no wonder they're so incredible by 21.

And doesn't the musicality put us to shame.... :tears:

Chris

Geordieed
29th-November-2004, 02:45 PM
Sarah and Jordan looking super cool again. It is always fun to see the non choreographed stuff as well. :worthy: