PDA

View Full Version : The Mighty Perth Posse

Jive Brummie
30th-September-2004, 11:51 PM
Hello peeps,

Have some gen for you reference the Perth class.... it's not going to be on for the next 2 weeks :tears: :tears: :tears: :sad: . Theres some Gaelic festival on or something so we've been ousted out... Fear not though, we'll be back on the 21st of October. I'll have had far too much rest by then, so all my fantastic Perth posse, watch out, I've a feeling I'll be even more hyper than usual on the return night.

While I'm on the subject of the class, and I know this'll sound cheesy and luvvie, but I really would like to thank each and every one of you who come along week in and week out, making the class what it is today. Not only do i think we have the best venue, the best dancers and the best taxi dancers but we have the best atmosphere as well. The Perth crowd, including the odd Dundonian, are, without doubt some of the most welcoming people around. So if you want to go to a class with all the above, then please come along.

I know this might sound like I'm blatantly plugging my own class.....that's because i am. I'm really proud of everyone that comes along and to see you all progressing in an enthusiastic, happy way and being so keen to learn, makes my job of teaching all the more satisfying.

Thanks guys. Will see you all sooooooon.

James & Melanie x x x x

baldrick
4th-October-2004, 07:16 PM
The Perth crowd, including the odd Dundonian,

Right two points.
some of us part time perth'ers are from glasgow. :D

Arn't all Dundonian's odd??? :confused:

filthycute
4th-October-2004, 07:46 PM
Right two points.
some of us part time perth'ers are from glasgow. :D

Arn't all Dundonian's odd??? :confused:

aaaaaarrrrrrrr, the beauty of the Perth class..............

.........everyone is welcome

:clap:

Sparkles
4th-October-2004, 09:10 PM
Not only do i think we have the best venue, the best dancers and the best taxi dancers but we have the best atmosphere as well. The Perth crowd, including the odd Dundonian, are, without doubt some of the most welcoming people around. So if you want to go to a class with all the above, then please come along.

Here! Here! :cheers: :grin:

However, if Scotland's a bit too far to travel :rolleyes: , come to the Jive Bar - it's brilliant and has all the same ingredients as above, plus a very sparkly taxi dancer :whistle: :waycool:

Little Monkey
5th-October-2004, 11:28 AM
Have some gen for you reference the Perth class.... it's not going to be on for the next 2 weeks :tears: :tears: :tears: :sad: . Theres some Gaelic festival on or something so we've been ousted out... Fear not though, we'll be back on the 21st of October. I'll have had far too much rest by then, so all my fantastic Perth posse, watch out, I've a feeling I'll be even more hyper than usual on the return night.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I've got two weeks holiday from teaching my thursday night pottery classes, and was planning to get some more dancing in.... How can you do this to me????? :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

That's it. Next time we dance, I'll step on your toes. Or bring my scary tail!! :D :devil: That should teach you...

Little Monkey

Jive Brummie
5th-October-2004, 07:00 PM
Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I've got two weeks holiday from teaching my thursday night pottery classes, and was planning to get some more dancing in.... How can you do this to me????? :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

That's it. Next time we dance, I'll step on your toes. Or bring my scary tail!! :D :devil: That should teach you...

Little Monkey

Sorry Little Monkey,

not my fault I'm afraid..... Damn those Perth festival organiser types :angry: !!!

...........anything but the scary tail. I'm still having BFG flashbacks as to what it was s'posed to be but what it looked like with some 'tweaking'... :sick: :eek:

JB x x

Little Monkey
5th-October-2004, 07:15 PM
:rofl:
Sorry Little Monkey,

not my fault I'm afraid..... Damn those Perth festival organiser types :angry: !!!

...........anything but the scary tail. I'm still having BFG flashbacks as to what it was s'posed to be but what it looked like with some 'tweaking'... :sick: :eek:

JB x x

Oh, well... Suppose I'll forgive you for this time... But if it happens again, the tail comes out!!! The look on your face at the BFG... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Monkey xx

Jive Brummie
15th-October-2004, 09:15 PM
Hello Perth peeps, and Dundonian type's ....and Weegies and Aberdonians ....and Stirling-ers and Edinburg-ers (?)....

Just to let you wonderful people know (*creeping mode on*), the Perth class, after being cancelled the past two weeks due to the Perth MOD Festival being on, is back this Thursday 21st October.....

See you there.... :clap: ...hopefully :whistle:

James x x

COMETOPERTHCOMETOPERTHCOMTOPERTHCOMETOPERTHCOMETOP ERTHCOMETOPERTHCOMETOPERTHCOMETOPERTHCOMETOPERTHCO METOPERTHCOMETOPERTH.............thankyou please.

drathzel
15th-October-2004, 09:44 PM
JB,

I would come up to Perth but its a bit far for me to come for a few hours from Glasgow but i may come to a party soon!!! As i can have a lie in the following morning and not have to get up the next day!!!

baldrick
15th-October-2004, 10:12 PM
JB,

I would come up to Perth but its a bit far for me to come for a few hours from Glasgow but i may come to a party soon!!! As i can have a lie in the following morning and not have to get up the next day!!!

Ha, light weight. See you Thurs. J-B :clap:

Jive Brummie
15th-October-2004, 10:37 PM
Excellent, excellent.....don't be shy, spread the word........ :wink:

JB x x

drathzel
16th-October-2004, 10:30 AM
Ha, light weight. See you Thurs. J-B :clap:

some of us have another 1/2 -3/4's of an hour after kirky to drive!!! :yum:

baldrick
16th-October-2004, 11:55 AM
some of us have another 1/2 -3/4's of an hour after kirky to drive!!! :yum:
Ok fair enough. Give me a shout when you've a day off on a friday and we'll sort out a lift for you. :hug:

drathzel
16th-October-2004, 05:10 PM
Ok fair enough. Give me a shout when you've a day off on a friday and we'll sort out a lift for you. :hug:

i'm seldom off a friday but i shall see! Do you not travel to stirling? it would be closer to you!

Tiggerbabe
16th-October-2004, 06:27 PM
Do you not travel to stirling? it would be closer to you!
Ah! But then he'd miss dancing with you in Jumpin' Jaks.
I'm looking forward to being back in Perth on Thursday :clap: :D

Jive Brummie
20th-October-2004, 09:58 PM
Did somebody mention that the Perth Class Is On Tomorrow?

drathzel
21st-October-2004, 08:42 AM
Did somebody mention that the Perth Class Is On Tomorrow?

sorry, what was that? :whistle:

Jive Brummie
22nd-October-2004, 04:13 PM
Just a quickie to say thankyou to all our regular die hards for coming back to Perth last night.

After two weeks away because of the Perth MOD :tears: , it was great to see you all again.

Hope you're all looking forward to the dundee-do. And i'll see you all again either tomorrow at the busk or next week.........because.........

The Perth Class Is On Again Next Week.... :wink:

James x x

p.s. was great to see you Mr & Mrs DD....

baldrick
22nd-October-2004, 07:08 PM
Just a quickie to say thankyou to all our regular die hards for coming back to Perth last night.

After two weeks away because of the Perth MOD :tears: , it was great to see you all again.
No worries my mam (sorry for being late) Fab night and so good to be bad. Thanks to all who made it a great start back. :clap:

drathzel
22nd-October-2004, 08:20 PM
No worries my mam

Is there something you're not telling us? :D

baldrick
22nd-October-2004, 08:32 PM
Is there something you're not telling us? :D
Oooops :blush:
Man, obviously I meant man. :whistle:
Ok just 'cause somebody reads this more carefully than I type it :na:

drathzel
22nd-October-2004, 08:40 PM
Oooops :blush:
Man, obviously I meant man. :whistle:
Ok just 'cause somebody reads this more carefully than I type it :na:

yes thats what you meant!
:rofl:

Jive Brummie
26th-November-2004, 06:54 PM
Hello peeps,

Just a quick one to say that over the festive period...well, December, the Thursday night class in the Salutation Hotel, for The Mighty Perth Posse :worthy: , will actually be taking place in the City Halls...

So, to recap (!),

2nd December - Perth City Halls
9th December - Perth City Halls
16th December - Perth City Halls.
Hope this doesn't cause too much inconvenience... :tears:

Be there or be square....and i know you don't want that...

James :flower:

Jive Brummie
9th-January-2005, 11:38 PM
Hello Peeps,

Just a quickie to say how fab it was to see so many of you all again after the Christmas break. Last Thursday's class had a great turn out with some super dance's and dancer's.

So thanks again for supporting the Mighty Perth Posse :clap: :clap:

We also had people coming through from Stirling (where I'll be teaching again this Tuesday, by the way :clap: )...... :worthy:

But if all that's not enough, then you could come along to the Blackpool Competition Course too........ would have put a link on but i'm a biff and don't know how too...please help Franck...Ta!

James x x x

Little Monkey
9th-January-2005, 11:45 PM
Yeah! The Perth class is great! :worthy:

Great bunch of people, good floor, fab music.... Oh, and the teacher's aren't too bad either! :wink:

In fact, I like it so much that I'm going to try and move my pottery class from a Thursday night, to Tuesdays..... Hopefully my students will bear with me, and understand that dancing is more important than...... Eh.... Than they are....? :whistle: :rofl:

Dancing Monkey :D

Tiggerbabe
10th-January-2005, 12:14 AM
would have put a link on
for anyone looking for more details about the "Competition course" click here (http://cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4485)
:wink: :grin: :hug:

Jive Brummie
10th-January-2005, 12:51 AM
for anyone looking for more details about the "Competition course" click here (http://cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4485)
:wink: :grin: :hug:

Thankyou Sheena :hug:

x

Jive Brummie
14th-January-2005, 12:53 AM
Hello, Good evening and welcome to Jive Brummie's weekly, Perth Posse update.......like you were interested....pah!

Excellent turn out yet again tonight. Good beginners class and good intermediate class...which everyone appeared to 'get'. Tip top.

Nice to see a few faces we haven't seen in a while...Tramp, Drathzel, Baldrick and Cheeks.

Have to hype Perth as ever, as I really think it is a fantastic class, so welcoming and a right good laugh :wink:

Keep up the good work my Posse of Perth peeps.....you do me proud :worthy:

Thankyou all for the fab dances.

James x x

p.s. Next weeks class is in the Perth City Hall in the town centre.

drathzel
14th-January-2005, 11:09 AM
Nice to see a few faces we haven't seen in a while...Tramp, Drathzel, Baldrick and Cheeks.

:blush: Thanks for the dance last night :drool:

Ok can i just say WOW! I have not been to Perth Weekly and it was fantastic. Not only was the class fun but the dancers were Fabulous! I had so many cracking dances!!

I can't reccommend Perth enough!

I shall be back!!!

:hug:

Jive Brummie
14th-January-2005, 11:17 AM
:blush: Thanks for the dance last night :drool:

Ok can i just say WOW! I have not been to Perth Weekly and it was fantastic. Not only was the class fun but the dancers were Fabulous! I had so many cracking dances!!

I can't reccommend Perth enough!

I shall be back!!!

:yeah:

cheeks
14th-January-2005, 05:48 PM

Thanks James for fab dance as always! :hug:
Was really good night. Haven't been to Perth for a few months now and as usual great class, venue........sorry James and Mel missed most of the class was in the bar chatting to drathzel........ :sad: definately catch it next time, thanks to everyone for some fab dances and I am hoping to make Perth one of my regular venue.

drathzel
14th-January-2005, 05:50 PM
Thanks James for fab dance as always! :hug:
Was really good night. Haven't been to Perth for a few months now and as usual great class, venue........sorry James and Mel missed most of the class was in the bar chatting to drathzel........ :sad: definately catch it next time, thanks to everyone for some fab dances and I am hoping to make Perth one of my regular venue.

we do tend to get a bit side tracked when we haven't seen each other in a while! (or since friday :whistle: )

johnthehappyguy
31st-May-2006, 02:26 PM
In case you don't read the Ceroc Scotland homepage, :eek: :eek:

For the next two weeks (1st and 8th June) the Perth Class is in the Lovat hotel, Glasgow Road, Perth. Details on the homepage.

John:nice: