PDA

View Full Version : Peterborough on Saturday

Northants Girly
30th-September-2004, 11:47 AM
I was wondering whether any formites were going to be at the freestyle in Peterborough this Saturday?

IainL
30th-September-2004, 03:02 PM
I have never been to this venue but I have heard that it's good. Are you able to tell me more?

Rachel
30th-September-2004, 03:11 PM
Normally, we'd think about going, but it's our very own forumite ODA Gus' birthday event on Saturday - Northwich freestyle, blues competition, etc etc.

Come along there instead - it's not so far from Northants. And it's not his birthday every day ...
Rachel

TheTramp
30th-September-2004, 03:17 PM
Normally, we'd think about going, but it's our very own forumite ODA Gus' birthday event on Saturday - Northwich freestyle, blues competition, etc etc.

Come along there instead - it's not so far from Northants. And it's not his birthday every day ...
Rachel
What a shame. I'll be down that way (Chester) next weekend. Looks like I'll just miss out.... :(

Will be going to the Nantwich freestyle on the Saturday night though. Anyone else going to that?? :D

Trampy

PS. Heh! From a Peterborough freestyle this Sat, to a Northwich freestyle this Sat, to a Nantwich freestyle next Sat, all in 3 replies!! That's not bad going really :D

Northants Girly
30th-September-2004, 03:17 PM

Rachel

Northwich isn't too far away. However me and a girlfriend (yet another Linda) have already decided to make a weekend of it and booked ourselves a girly weekend away :grin:

I've never been to this venue before but the details are somewhere on the ceroccentral website.

Linda

Gus
30th-September-2004, 03:20 PM
Come along there instead - it's not so far from Northants. And it's not his birthday every day ...Rachel I hope you are all bringing BIG PRESENTS .. :wink:
Should be fun ... never held a Blues Comp up here before but luckily most people join in for fun. Also got DJ Sarah playing a few sets so I've got no excuse not to be on the floor for a change and catch up with all the great dancers. Can I reserve a spot on your dancecard Rachel?

jivecat
30th-September-2004, 09:58 PM
I'm probably going to Peterborough on Sat. Would love to sample the delights of Nant/Northwich but CBA to do the driving.

Magic Hans
30th-September-2004, 11:18 PM
Might go to P/bro on Sat ..... not toooo sure yet!!! :confused:

[Confused?? .... I've been confused for years!!]

Northants Girly
1st-October-2004, 01:46 PM
I'm probably going to Peterborough on Sat.

Well if you get to Peterborough do say hello :grin: I'm short with longish red/blond hair and chances are I'll be wearing something pink - a phase I'm going through!

What do you look like?

Linda

Ju_boy
1st-October-2004, 03:23 PM
I'm going :nice:

Northants Girly
1st-October-2004, 03:44 PM
I'm going :nice:
Great :grin: How will we recognise you?

Ju_boy
1st-October-2004, 04:30 PM
I'm going to go round and dance with all the girls with red blonde hair wearing pink. I'm sure I'll find you!!! :D

Northants Girly
1st-October-2004, 04:32 PM
I'm going to go round and dance with all the girls with red blonde hair wearing pink. I'm sure I'll find you!!! :D

Black and red hair - you're not gonna get that many dances then :wink:

Northants Girly
1st-October-2004, 04:33 PM
Black and red hair - you're not gonna get that many dances then :wink:
Did you just amend your post before I posted that? :sick:

Ju_boy
1st-October-2004, 04:51 PM
Possibly....but my solicitor has advised me to make 'no comment' at this time :whistle:

Northants Girly
1st-October-2004, 04:53 PM
Possibly....but my solicitor has advised me to make 'no comment' at this time :whistle:

Ah - in that case I feel rather less stupid than I did 5 mins ago :wink:

See you tomorrow

Linda

Magic Hans
5th-October-2004, 12:06 AM
I was wondering whether any formites were going to be at the freestyle in Peterborough this Saturday?

Lovely night on Saturday .. I'm not one for venturing too far from my burrow .... glad I did this time. Got back about 1:30am .... and slept like a babe!!!

Thanks for suggesting it, Linda :clap: .... otherwise I might never have known!!! :(

Northants Girly
7th-October-2004, 10:00 AM
Lovely night on Saturday .. I'm not one for venturing too far from my burrow .... glad I did this time. Got back about 1:30am .... and slept like a babe!!!

Thanks for suggesting it, Linda :clap: .... otherwise I might never have known!!! :(

Indeed it was a very good night last Saturday in Peterborough. Nice to see you again Iain.

I hope all goes well for you in New Zealand Julian - I am very jealous!

Good to meet you too Jivecat. One Wednesday I will come up to Leicester for a boogie! Is the floor all sorted out now?

DavidY
7th-October-2004, 12:43 PM
Good to meet you too Jivecat. One Wednesday I will come up to Leicester for a boogie! Is the floor all sorted out now?I had a message earlier in the week to say the floor has been fixed now.