PDA

View Full Version : News About Ashton's This Friday!

Lory
30th-September-2004, 09:01 AM
I've just heard that Ashtons will be opening till 2am on Friday, 1st Oct, :clap: with the last 45-hour a chillout blues and swing session! :drool:

That extra hour might just make it worth travelling a bit further for?

I already know loads of GREAT dancers going, so who else coming? :D

Just a little note, Zebra woman is very frustrated at the moment, cos her internet connection is down but she would like to say Hi to everyone and that she and Mis Conduct will also be there! :kiss:

The website hasn't been updated with this latest info yet but heres a link (http://www.ceroclondon.com/), for directions etc.

under par
30th-September-2004, 01:40 PM
sounds great all that freestyle time.....but cannot do this Friday.

Going to miss you ZW and Mis C. :tears: :tears:

Is this going to be a regular occurence and is it open every Friday?

stewart38
30th-September-2004, 01:48 PM
You have casbah offering free admission via e-mail this friday (my thread on this was taken off ?)

Ealing as well is doing its monthly thing, chesham etc

Seems we are getting a clash now at the beginning of the month and daggers are drawn ?

Will Ealing come back with 3am finish ?

Im not sure yet well Ill be :sick:

Lory
30th-September-2004, 01:55 PM
Thankfully, it's the last time H**sters and Ashtons will Clash! :clap: :clap:

Ashtons is only £7 for 5 full hours of freestyle! 2 Dj's :waycool:
and a fun class starting at 8-15pm and the doors Open at 7-30pm

Gordon J Pownall
30th-September-2004, 03:06 PM
AND..................................

Don't forget the CerocMetro JiveIn's

First and Third Friday of every month

at

The Wolsey Hall, Cheshunt

(and every First Monday of the Month is a Masterclass at the same venue)....

Just thought I'd offer a credible alternative :flower:

under par
30th-September-2004, 03:09 PM
AND..................................

Don't forget the CerocMetro JiveIn's

First and Third Friday of every month

at

The Wolsey Hall, Cheshunt

(and every First Monday of the Month is a Masterclass at the same venue)....

Just thought I'd offer a credible alternative :flower:

Aaagh but how much freestyle time Gordy???

ianmate
1st-October-2004, 12:07 AM
I've just heard that Ashtons will be opening till blah blah blah

Yeah, like, so?

I find it really tacky that I get emails for freebie nights for Ceroc venues that clash with Hipsters - just shows you what the Ceroc organisers think of the quality of their venues if they have to give away freebies....

I'll be at Hipsters to get some decent music - there's really no other choice :worthy:

Gus
1st-October-2004, 01:02 AM
Yeah, like, so?. I find it really tacky that I get emails for freebie nights for Ceroc venues that clash with Hipsters - just shows you what the Ceroc organisers think of the quality of their venues if they have to give away freebies....Aha ... I thought it was just me ... but I was brought up to think it is DAMNABLE BAD FORM to put on a free night just to screw up a competitor. You either have faith in your product or you admit its a sham and retire honourably .. but these lousy uncutting tactics really hack me off :angry: :angry: :mad: :mad:

OK ... am now taking deep breaths .... sorry to raise the issue but is it only a certain UK dominanting organisation that does this or do some of the independants sink to this level aswell?

TheTramp
1st-October-2004, 02:31 AM
Why is it bad form to put on offers to drum up/encourage business??

It happens in just about every other type of business every single day - sales, bogof offers, freebies, incentives etc. - why should the dance business be any different??

People still have the option to go where they want. If they think that it's worth paying for one product, then any offer made by a competitor isn't going to affect that. But the fact that there's an offer is good for the punter, isn't it? I'm not going to complain when my shopping bill is lower, because Tesco have things on offer, in order to try to tempt me away from other leading supermarket chains (for example).

Trampy

Robin
1st-October-2004, 07:18 AM
I'll be at Hipsters to get some decent music - there's really no other choice :worthy:

Ermmmm ... offence taken .... I'm sure Tezi will remember that the next time you ask her to dance !
:angry:

Robin
1st-October-2004, 07:40 AM
Ermmmm ... offence taken .... I'm sure Tezi will remember that the next time you ask her to dance !

Actually - I've just been berated by her for speaking on her behalf .... I hope she won't neg rep me !

NB Hey look ! My ; and ' keys are the right way round this morning ;)

Lounge Lizard
1st-October-2004, 08:54 AM
Why is it bad form to put on offers to drum up/encourage business??

It happens in just about every other type of business every single day - sales, bogof offers, freebies, incentives etc. - why should the dance business be any different??

People still have the option to go where they want. If they think that it's worth paying for one product, then any offer made by a competitor isn't going to affect that. But the fact that there's an offer is good for the punter, isn't it? I'm not going to complain when my shopping bill is lower, because Tesco have things on offer, in order to try to tempt me away from other leading supermarket chains (for example).

TrampyBut Steve IMO it depends if your motivation is to provide the 'best for your customers' or to whip the a*se' of the opposition.

As Hipsters phat friday is once a month there is at least three other weeks where Ashtons can give out freebies and extend till 2am

I am not having a go at Ceroc cos I would like to DJ Ashtons one day, but it would be nice if the head to head conflict could be avoided for the benefit for the dancers.

Extending till two with swing n Blues style music is a great idea.......except when the very next day Rebel Yell is providing a fantastic blues and swing room from 8pm sat night till 1am sunday morning :whistle:

TheTramp
1st-October-2004, 09:59 AM
But Steve IMO it depends if your motivation is to provide the 'best for your customers' or to whip the a*se' of the opposition.

As Hipsters phat friday is once a month there is at least three other weeks where Ashtons can give out freebies and extend till 2am

I am not having a go at Ceroc cos I would like to DJ Ashtons one day, but it would be nice if the head to head conflict could be avoided for the benefit for the dancers.
Couldn't agree more. Certainly, from a dancers perspective, I'd prefer to have 2 great nights on different nights. And I believe (from what Lory's said) that they've said that in future, this is what will happen! It might just have been that this was the only night that was available at Ashtons to hire this month. Who knows....

Anyhow, what I said still does remain true though. Once you have decided on your night, then I don't see any problem with putting up any offers that you want in order to get punters in. That's basic business sense.

Trampy

bigdjiver
1st-October-2004, 10:28 AM
One of the advantages of having a megalith organisation is that it can be organised, and set up dance nights so that they do not conflict.

I do not know the extent of the free admission offer - but if it was selectively sent to experienced dancers that would improve the quality of the night for the less experienced, and it might also be regarded as a bonus for regular customers. As Trampy said, it could also be regarded as an introductory offer, and normal business practise - try it, then you'll buy it.

If there was any element of trying to kill off a distant competitor about it, then it is doomed to failure. There are plenty of customers who would have to effectively pay more than the entrance fee to change venues. There should be more than enough custom for both venues at proper prices.

Gus
1st-October-2004, 10:30 AM
Why is it bad form to put on offers to drum up/encourage business??If it was just business I would agree ... but IT ISNT!. We (promters) have always had a code of conduct to follow ... hence my reference to ethics. Admittedly, one mans ethics is not neccesarily the same as anothers, but we try to carry ot the dance business in a friendly manner. Put it another way, if I was (hypotheically speaking) in competition with another club and I wanted to compete using techniques from the day job I would

out-bid them at the venue and buy-out for their current nights
buy out all the weekends and put on my freestyles
stand outside every night with my crew giving out flyers dissing their night and promoting mine
open another venue on the same night and make it free
approach all their crew and make them a better offer to defect to me
send in plants to their events to bad mouth their night and promote mine
NOW ... if I did all that, all legal marketing techniques, would you still say what a wonderfull MJ organiser I was?

TheTramp
1st-October-2004, 10:44 AM
If it was just business I would agree ... but IT ISNT!. We (promters) have always had a code of conduct to follow ... hence my reference to ethics. Admittedly, one mans ethics is not neccesarily the same as anothers, but we try to carry ot the dance business in a friendly manner. Put it another way, if I was (hypotheically speaking) in competition with another club and I wanted to compete using techniques from the day job I would

out-bid them at the venue and buy-out for their current nights
buy out all the weekends and put on my freestyles
stand outside every night with my crew giving out flyers dissing their night and promoting mine
open another venue on the same night and make it free
approach all their crew and make them a better offer to defect to me
send in plants to their events to bad mouth their night and promote mine
NOW ... if I did all that, all legal marketing techniques, would you still say what a wonderfull MJ organiser I was?
In what was is running a dance night (as far as the organiser is concerned at least) not just business. They are providing a service in exchange for money. How is that different (from a merchants PoV) to any other business endeavour??

I think that very few businesses in the real world compete in the ways that you have suggested - although admittedly some do - I'm not sure what sort of sucess they would have. However, that doesn't mean that just about every business competes in a more 'friendly' way by giving out offers and promotions as I detailed above.

Maybe I'm just niaive though??

Trampy

Franck
1st-October-2004, 10:54 AM
If it was just business NOW ... if I did all that, all legal marketing techniques, would you still say what a wonderfull MJ organiser I was?Very few dance promoter do any or all of that because ultimately it would make them look bad. Regular dancers are either unaware or don't want politics and forcing them to get involved is always a bad idea.

What you quote above is not relevant in this instance though. Ashtons' availability is limited, and it seems that for the second time it had to clash with the Hipsters Friday. When that happens, you have to do all you can to make sure your night competes and is successful. It is my understanding in fact that last time there was a clash, both nights were improved as neither was overly busy, which was a common complaint about the Hipsters Fridays...

Offering better value and a better product (later finish - different DJs etc...) is exactly what the benefits of competition are, and as Trampy mentioned it is perfect for the London dancers who have a choice and can exercise it.

Franck
1st-October-2004, 10:55 AM
Forgot to add, I won't be in London this week-end, but if I were, I would go to Ashtons simply because Lory will be there :drool:

Gus
1st-October-2004, 11:18 AM
I think that very few businesses in the real world compete in the ways that you have suggested ...Maybe I'm just niaive though??Yup! I worked in the Areospace industry where slush fubds and bribery were common practice .... worked alongside defence contractors wher the tactics were even more so. even worse was when I worked in the Printing industry where I took perosnal threats, had salesmen working as double agents and dont even get me started about what went on in the brewing/pub industry.

I' sorry, but where there is a buck to be made people dont have to fight fair. Would you like to see the MJ industry look more like the retail market Asda/Tesco/Sainsbury all fighting it out with cutprice deeals, cutting costs, trying to outdo each other? There is an argument that it can lead to innovation ... there areothere arguments that say the the end quality dimishes, the suuplier get ripped off and the end-consumer just gets confused. At the end of the day maybe the consumer gets the market they pay for ... but as far as the dance business goes I would prefer to see it more co-operative and less competitive.

Gus
1st-October-2004, 11:20 AM
Forgot to add, I won't be in London this week-end, but if I were, I would go to Ashtons simply because Lory will be there :drool:See .... who needs to cut the door price? Just advertise that Lory is there and you could charge MORE!! :waycool:

Lory
1st-October-2004, 11:29 AM
Forgot to add, I won't be in London this week-end, but if I were, I would go to Ashtons simply because Lory will be there :drool:

Now THAT really would make my evening! :hug:

Ok here's my stand on things, as a lover of BOTH Hipsters AND Ashtons, these are my regular Tuesday and Wednesday nights, I wouldn't want to upset either! :)

In my Ideal world, we would have 'Big fat Friday' once a month and Ashtons 'Bump and hustle' once a month (which is what WILL happen in the future) Ashtons will be on the 3rd Friday of each month form NOW on!

I went to Hipsters on the last Fat Friday and had a nice time, and this time I'm going to Ashtons! ;)

I can tell you, I did question 'ceroc' (Linda and Mike) directly about the reasons behind running the event on same night and the answer is as simple as Trampy said, these were the only dates available at the time, but I have been assured that as far as possible, the dates will never clash again, as they have now been booked far in advance! (progress, I'd say) :clap:

I also know that the decision to open till 2am was only made this week! The reason........ it was in direct response to a few of us, expressing idea's about what we'd really like to have in an MJ evening, to open later, have 2 Dj's and a blues chillout set, to end the evening BLAH BLAH BLAH! I'd say that was giving the customer what they wanted! Who can argue with that? :cheers:

I for one am thrilled, anyone who knows me knows I love dancing till the wee hours! I seem to reach another plateau after midnight! And as for blues and chillout music.....bring it on! :waycool:

I SOOOOOO enjoyed the 'Blues room' at Southport and the 'Sunday Chillout session' at the BFG, :worthy: why wouldn't I go where I can have more? :flower:

stewart38
1st-October-2004, 12:55 PM
I do not know the extent of the free admission offer -
The free admission offer was via e-mail and said if you bring e-mail you get in free. This was for casbah not Ashtons and I see nothing wrong with healthy competition. I haven't been to Casbah for well over a year so maybe they were selecting 'a sample'. A thread i put on this was taken of so assume ceroc want to keep this a bit of a secret

The great thing about this forum is you can find out (thanks Lory) why they clash ie simple answer re the dates they can get !

I move house next week and have none very little so not sure whether I should stay in and pack or stay out till 2am :sick:

Jon Brett
1st-October-2004, 12:56 PM
Gus, you are the man! :cheers:

Unfortunately, given the experience I have, I don't expect most people will either believe you, or care even if they do.

Gus
1st-October-2004, 12:59 PM
The free admission offer was via e-mail and said if you bring e-mail you get in free. This was for casbah not Ashtons and I see nothing wrong with healthy competition. I haven't been to Casbah for well over a year so maybe they were selecting 'a sample'Thats seems like a fair move ... my rant earlier was really against those operators who go free when on the same night as another event than stick the prices up when there is nothing else on.

lindyloo
1st-October-2004, 01:17 PM
Thought I'd just make the whole situation clear, although Lory has done a damn fine job already.

Ashton's, when the other hall was knocked down offered us once a month on a Fridays, as we were no longer able to have Sat's. But there were a number of booking already so we had no choice but to take whatever was left. Ideally I would like to clash with nothing else any Friday, but as you know this is very difficult with so many other venues running (Adam's Fri night / Chesham / Hipsters / Casbah) Anyway I have endeavoured NOT to clash with Hipsters again and have pre booked all my dates for next year.

With regard to the free offer, this is for The Casbah only and the offer is generated from a Central database kept at HO which automatically sends out a set number each week (it is done for other venues also) Free offers were sent long before Hipsters started and are sent out EVERY week and if anyone needs proof I can show them the database.

Now is there anything else ........................

Anyway I'll see you tonight Lory and look forward to that dance you offered me on Wed!!

Jon Brett
1st-October-2004, 01:18 PM
The great thing about this forum is you can find out (thanks Lory) why they clash ie simple answer re the dates they can get !

But who told Lory. Remind me?

lindyloo
1st-October-2004, 01:24 PM
Hi Jon
I think I did when she asked me x

TheTramp
1st-October-2004, 01:30 PM
Thought I'd just make the whole situation clear, although Lory has done a damn fine job already.
*cough* And if you'd all just listened to me in the first place (though, I admit, I was guessing), then we could have saved 15 posts :whistle:

Trampy

ianmate
1st-October-2004, 02:24 PM

Err, with 5 events going on on one night if I express a preference for 1 is it inevitable that I'll offend 4 others... :confused:

Lounge Lizard
1st-October-2004, 02:40 PM
Thankfully, it's the last time H**sters and Ashtons will Clash! :clap: :clap:

Ashtons is only £7 for 5 full hours of freestyle! 2 Dj's :waycool:
Hipsters has 2 DJ's tonight as well JB and me.
and I may slip in a few blues tracks
LL

RobC
1st-October-2004, 03:06 PM
Hipsters has 2 DJ's tonight as well JB and me.
and I may slip in a few blues tracks
LL
:clap: Yeah. Can't make it to Rebel Yell tomorrow, so some blues tonight would be great :nice:

Just a thought, how much does Hipsters charge after 11pm ? How about Ashtons after 1am ? With the free email offer I have for the Casbah, I could get the best of all 3 venues for a reasonable price tonight ..... :whistle:

Gus
1st-October-2004, 03:09 PM
With regard to the free offer, this is for The Casbah only and the offer is generated from a Central database kept at HO which automatically sends out a set number each week (it is done for other venues also) Free offers were sent long before Hipsters started and are sent out EVERY week and if anyone needs proof I can show them the database.
I think some of us were guilty for taking the comment about it being a FREE night as been read . Many thanks for putting us all right. Having looked at the many clubs in London I'm sure its a constant problem not to clash ... must be nice to be spoilt for so much choice

PS My rant wasnt against Ashtons but a general statement, mostly based on some of the tactics prevelant in the North at the moment :(

lindyloo
1st-October-2004, 04:46 PM
Ashton's is free after 11.30! but you need to get past the doorman :flower:

angelique
1st-October-2004, 04:49 PM
Hi everyone!

Guess what! my angle is back to 100% again :D :clap: and I've felt like a caged animal, :tears: so I'm raring to go! :yum: :rofl:

Wooo Hooo See you all later! :cheers: Can't wait! :wink:

cerocmetro
1st-October-2004, 07:10 PM
Yeah, like, so?

I find it really tacky that I get emails for freebie nights for Ceroc venues that clash with Hipsters - just shows you what the Ceroc organisers think of the quality of their venues if they have to give away freebies....

Ian, are you saying it is tacky to let people enter the JiveMAsters and MiniMAsters for free. Perhaps we should charge to enter. perhaps if we made it really expensive it would make even more people want to do it :whistle:

Actually it's Hipsters clashes with everything else. Somthing clashes with something else or competes with it when it was not the first.

Are you also saying that there is no-where else to go on a Wednesday other than Stevenage or a Thursday night other than St Albans as JB DJ's both :waycool:

Are you really saying that there is only one good DJ in the Country. JB is good, great even but so are many others.

I have had nights where I have had a cr*p DJ but everyone said the music was great. The main thing is the atmosphere of the venue.

Everyone to their own, but please do not attack, insult or put down other brilliant DJ's and organisers who put on brilliant nights, in London, around London or around the Country.

:flower:
Adam

lindyloo
1st-October-2004, 08:12 PM
Very good point Adam and I think you'll find that the Casbah has been around for over 10 years and it clashed with NOTHING for the 1st 7 of them!

Lory
1st-October-2004, 08:45 PM
Ceroc Jock just rang me, he missed his connecting flight to Cornwall, :eek: so instead of staying stranded at Stanstead, he's now on his way to Ashtons! :clap: :rofl:

Tiggerbabe
1st-October-2004, 09:02 PM
Ceroc Jock just rang me, he missed his connecting flight to Cornwall, :eek: so instead of staying stranded at Stanstead, he's now on his way to Ashtons! :clap: :rofl:
Lucky beggar! :clap: :clap:

bigdjiver
1st-October-2004, 09:25 PM
Very good point Adam and I think you'll find that the Casbah has been around for over 10 years and it clashed with NOTHING for the 1st 7 of them!I do not know when the Casbah started, so you may well be right, howver, I remember, years ago, going to a Ceroc venue a few hundred yards away on the same night. (St. Paul's, if I remember the church name right.)

bobgadjet
4th-October-2004, 09:39 AM

I'm sure if you ask the right people..........
maybe we could swap one wednesday ?

I would realy love to DJ at Hipsters one night, but would it be allowed ? ?

bobgadjet
4th-October-2004, 09:50 AM
I for one am thrilled, anyone who knows me knows I love dancing till the wee hours! I seem to reach another plateau after midnight! And as for blues and chillout music.....bring it on! :waycool:

I SOOOOOO enjoyed the 'Blues room' at Southport and the 'Sunday Chillout session' at the BFG, :worthy: why wouldn't I go where I can have more? :flower:

Thank you Lory, for asking if I could go thru to 2am, with "blues".

I enjoyed it, but as usual not everybody who stayed to the end really appreciated the BLUES in the true sense of the word, and I had to slip in a few, but only a few, slightly faster but still swing numbers.

My apologies to the "true bluers" for the faster numbers, but this was only suggested 2 days before, so it was a matter of "trying to please everybody".

Now then, if ANYBODY wants to ask me again to go to a later time, then please do, but make sure the staff at the venue are prepared to stay later, PLEASE!

Like Lory said above.....If anybody knows ME...... sometimes you might just have to ask me to STOP playing.

Like most addicted DJ's, if there are people liking what I'm playing, I'll just go on playing.....after all......"they shoot horses, don't they?"

Do I feel a marathon coming on ?
Anyone game for one ?

CJ
4th-October-2004, 02:34 PM

Lucky Beggar

Well, yes...

Had never considered being stranded @ Stansted a lucky thing but there we have it...

Was fab night (recieved an incredible masterclass from every dancer...), I got to Cornwall @ 8.00 am and got everything done that I had to.

Am I off my head?!? Yes.

Was it worth it?!? Yes.

Am I looking forward to the next time someone pulls my hair and wrestles me to the floor in a seductive manner?!? I shan't reply to that til I've heard from lory's solicitor!! :eek:

Lounge Lizard
4th-October-2004, 03:15 PM
I'm sure if you ask the right people..........
maybe we could swap one wednesday ?

I would realy love to DJ at Hipsters one night, but would it be allowed ? ?I am not a regular Hipsters DJ, just play the odd set (open the door for witty replies) when I go there.
I would love to DJ Ashtons I have a regular booking most Wednesdays but I am available on 13th October - so if the offer is open I will DJ the night for Free
LL

lindyloo
4th-October-2004, 07:09 PM
I am not a regular Hipsters DJ, just play the odd set (open the door for witty replies) when I go there.
I would love to DJ Ashtons I have a regular booking most Wednesdays but I am available on 13th October - so if the offer is open I will DJ the night for Free
LL
Mmmm, free you say, I'm sure we could squeeze you in then!
See you there then :yeah:

Lounge Lizard
5th-October-2004, 12:03 AM
Mmmm, free you say, I'm sure we could squeeze you in then!
See you there then :yeah:
that's great what time?
LL

Minnie M
13th-October-2004, 03:51 PM
No surley that is one princess and one queen methinks - Andy and Lynda the royal family of MJ.........Charlton will never be the same again

It is with regret that marm (Queen Andy) and myself (Princess Minnie) will not be giving audience at Ashtons tonight due to prior engagement -

Lots of people get us Lindas mixed up (those who haven't met us that is) so tonight MJers I will be Lindy Loo

(PS: don't forget I am Lynda with a Y - don't go checking out my web page with the other spelling of my name)

Good luck LL - knock 'em dead with your Kool choons :drool:

Lory
13th-October-2004, 04:02 PM
Good luck LL - knock 'em dead with your Kool choons :drool:I'm looking forward to tonight!!! :clap: To compliment LoungeLizard doing his 'thang', Val Forsey and David Rokov (blues champs) will be doing a blues class aswell! :grin:

Lounge Lizard
14th-October-2004, 09:42 AM
Well my first visit to Ashtons and I had a great time, thanks for inviting me Bob, It would be cool to return another day - what a fantastic venue it is, highly recomended with loads of good dancers as well
LL

Andy McGregor
14th-October-2004, 10:46 AM
Kool choons :drool:[/SIZE]

As the father of 3 teenage girls I can tell you, with total authority, that the cool way to spell cool is 'kewl' :confused:

I expect that LL wowed them last night with his choons. But how long was the drive? :what:

Gordon J Pownall
14th-October-2004, 11:52 AM
As the father of 3 teenage girls I can tell you, with total authority, that the cool way to spell cool is 'kewl' :confused:

I expect that LL wowed them last night with his choons. But how long was the drive? :what:

aaahhh...

daughter at University...

Apparently the correct spelling is

qooooooooooooolllllllll

But how long was the drive? :what:

Don't start that......Adam will be in here bleating about golf...... :wink:

Minnie M
14th-October-2004, 12:14 PM
Well done LL :worthy: - heard some great feedback from last night - really hope they have you back soon,( so I can make it :sad: ) :yeah:

(are you listening the other LL - Lindy Loo)

:flower:

latinlover
14th-October-2004, 12:50 PM
Well my first visit to Ashtons and I had a great time, thanks for inviting me Bob, It would be cool to return another day - what a fantastic venue it is, highly recomended with loads of good dancers as well
LL

:clap: It WAS a superb night .well done LL :clap:

the good dancers came because you were there, peter! :worthy:
Linda please note :flower: likewise bob! :cheers:

I guess this will re-open the debate about challenging music and getting numbers through the doors, lowest common denominators etc

I love Ashtons ,I always have, but it was a real treat to have a lot of really decent music there :drool:

thank you to all the ladies I danced with . I had a great night, marred only by the absence of my Sue :tears:

Lory
14th-October-2004, 02:04 PM
:clap: It WAS a superb night .well done LL :clap:

I love Ashtons ,I always have, :yeah: I came home last night on an absolute high! It felt more like a weekend freesyle than a midweek class! :waycool:

The atmosphere is usually good but the lovely Blues class and having LL on the decks made it special and there were even more good dancers there than usual!

Thankyou to Latinlover, Peter- LL, Marc (Rachels) Roger Chin, Elliot, the 2 Colins, Bob, Rafiel *sp?, And David Rokov to name but a few! :worthy:

I think I've said it before but I love that Arabic track LL (hint :flower: )

And
Kewl is pronounced Koo-well according to Holly aged 17! :whistle:

latinlover
14th-October-2004, 03:21 PM
I think I've said it before but I love that Arabic track LL (hint :flower: )
:yeah: :yeah:

yes what IS it???? it's fantastic :clap:

lindyloo
14th-October-2004, 05:16 PM
Yes, I've had some great feedback from last night, numerous tel calls telling me what fab music and what a great atmosphere there was. Well done LL and Bob. I was just disapointed I had to work and couldn't be there!
Hoping you'll come back again soon LL x