PDA

View Full Version : Beach Ballroom November 2004

DavidY
30th-September-2004, 12:40 AM
Are there any details of the November Beach Ballroom party available yet? I'm working out whether or not I should make the long journey up to Aberdeen. :wink:

According to the Ceroc Scotland home page, it's on 22 and 23 November, but this seems unlikely since that's a Monday and a Tuesday night, so I assume it's the weekend of 20/21st Nov - is this right?

Also, one of the things I enjoyed about the BFG was having freestyle on all 3 nights (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) - is the November BB in the same format?

Thanks,
David

Gadget
30th-September-2004, 10:24 AM
Yes, you should come up: I'm reliably informed that it's the largest sprung dance-floor in Scotland, the company is going to be as good as at the BFG and it's easier to get to than Perth was.
The floor and seating are in a circular format with balcony overlooking both. There is a bar, stage, sound and lighting booth, dance floor, tables, chairs, and Excelent company... what more could you wish for? :D

Last few times it's just been party on Friday night, Workshops Saturday with party in the evening and some workshops on Sunday... but I'm hopeing that with the popularity of tea-dances that both Saturday and Sunday may provide a bit more freestyle... but I'm sure that Franck will set us right.

DavidY
30th-September-2004, 12:46 PM
Thanks for that Gadget. Just waiting for Franck to fill in the details then...

and it's easier to get to than Perth was.This could be the problem though. :sad: It may be easy for forumites from further South to fly up, but I've not found a cheap flight from East Midlands. (Anyone know a good "cheap flight" website?)

Dreadful Scathe
30th-September-2004, 12:52 PM
www.cheapflights.co.uk ? :)

first example i came across Heathrow - Aberdeen £59

drathzel
30th-September-2004, 01:40 PM

Since when has the smurf winked?

Dreadful Scathe
30th-September-2004, 02:20 PM
Since when has the smurf winked?
I've always winked, have you only just noticed ? :)

DavidY
30th-September-2004, 02:42 PM

first example i came across Heathrow - Aberdeen £59Thanks DS. I had a quick look at the site but unless I'm missing something, I couldn't find any prices from East Midlands airport that are as cheap as those from London.

The East Mids prices seemed to be around £150 by the time taxes etc. are added in. It looks a bit cheaper at around £95 return from Birmingham, but by the time I'd made my way to Brum, it would still be well over £100 just for travel. :sad:

Lisa
30th-September-2004, 02:58 PM
Hiya DavidY,

You could hire a minibus and drag a few other folk from the Midlands with you, to share the cost. Go on go on you know the party will be worth it!

Lisa x

Lory
30th-September-2004, 04:45 PM

Easyjet, Luton to Aberdeen £11-99 each way for the friday and Monday
but you can get it for as little as £6-49 by travelling up a day early! :)

TheTramp
30th-September-2004, 05:52 PM
Easyjet, Luton to Aberdeen £11-99 each way for the friday and Monday
but you can get it for as little as £6-49 by travelling up a day early! :)
So. Are you still coming then Lory??

Trampy

Lory
30th-September-2004, 06:06 PM
So. Are you still coming then Lory??

TrampyNot this time! :tears: as I can't be in two places at once BUT as I was on the easyjet site, looking at flights to Aberdeen for the 5th of Feb :wink: :D I thought I'd have a quick look for DavidY at the same time! :)

Lory
30th-September-2004, 06:25 PM
Just looked and theres flights from Nottingham to Edinburgh for as little as £2-49 and return for £1-49 :really:

Lynn
30th-September-2004, 10:25 PM
Just looked and theres flights from Nottingham to Edinburgh for as little as £2-49 and return for £1-49 :really: Yes, but it always seems to come out as a minimum of £35 by the time you add the 'charges'! (Still pretty cheap though). I got flights to Gatwick (for less than 3 weeks ahead) for £40 return which I thought was a really good price.

Maybe I should check flights from Belfast for Beach Ballroom weekend since I missed the BFG...

drathzel
1st-October-2004, 08:55 AM
Yes, but it always seems to come out as a minimum of £35 by the time you add the 'charges'! (Still pretty cheap though). I got flights to Gatwick (for less than 3 weeks ahead) for £40 return which I thought was a really good price.

Maybe I should check flights from Belfast for Beach Ballroom weekend since I missed the BFG...

I'm wanting to go!! But i dont know if i can make it! However if i am going and it is cheaper for you to fly to glasgow i can give you a lift from the airport! Just let me know!!!

Lynn
1st-October-2004, 08:59 AM
I'm wanting to go!! But i dont know if i can make it! However if i am going and it is cheaper for you to fly to glasgow i can give you a lift from the airport! Just let me know!!! I can't actually find any flights to Aberdeen from Belfast at all (I had a friend who was living there and I know she flew over here for a weekend but maybe she didn't fly direct?). I would love to go, but with work commitments on Mondays for the next few months and flights being at their most expensive on Sundays (well they seem to be!) its not looking good :(

drathzel
1st-October-2004, 01:53 PM
I can't actually find any flights to Aberdeen from Belfast at all (I had a friend who was living there and I know she flew over here for a weekend but maybe she didn't fly direct?). I would love to go, but with work commitments on Mondays for the next few months and flights being at their most expensive on Sundays (well they seem to be!) its not looking good :(

If you change your mind, just let me know! :hug:

Lynn
1st-October-2004, 02:10 PM
If you change your mind, just let me know! :hug: Thanks! :hug:

DavidY
3rd-October-2004, 06:51 PM
As Lynn says, it looks like the really cheap deals tend not to apply to weekends.

I think I need to wait until Franck post details of the weekend (for instance, will there be a Sunday party...?) before I can book anything.

Lynn
3rd-October-2004, 07:04 PM
As Lynn says, it looks like the really cheap deals tend not to apply to weekends. It can make a big difference in price to fly home on Mon morning/lunchtime instead of Sun evening, often £40-£60 less. (I can't do that this term due to teaching commitments on Mondays.)

DavidY
17th-October-2004, 04:55 PM
Hiya DavidY,

You could hire a minibus and drag a few other folk from the Midlands with you, to share the cost. Go on go on you know the party will be worth it!

Lisa xJust trying to gauge interest - but would any other forum Midlanders be interested in Lisa's idea of sharing transport & driving up?

Haven't thought through the logistics, but I imagine it's around a 7 hour drive & we'd have to take Friday off work and probably Monday too (any word on whether there's a Sunday night party? :whistle: ).

TheTramp
17th-October-2004, 07:21 PM
(any word on whether there's a Sunday night party? :whistle: ).
If Franck doesn't organise one, we'll just book a hall here in Dundee, and have our own!! :D I'm sure that we can find a DJ :whistle:

Trampy

drathzel
17th-October-2004, 10:25 PM
If Franck doesn't organise one, we'll just book a hall here in Dundee, and have our own!! :D I'm sure that we can find a DJ :whistle:

Trampy

You may be able to get a dj but would you not need a good one? :wink:

Gadget
17th-October-2004, 11:13 PM
Dundee? :what: If there's going to be a Sunday party, it will be in Aberdeen! :clap:

Tiggerbabe
17th-October-2004, 11:45 PM
If there's going to be a Sunday party, it will be in Aberdeen! :clap:
Absolutely!!!!!!!!!

drathzel
18th-October-2004, 08:35 AM
Could someone make up their minds about the arrangements so that i can decide what i am doing and make my arrangements!!!

:hug:

Franck
18th-October-2004, 09:27 AM
Could someone make up their minds about the arrangements so that i can decide what i am doing and make my arrangements!!!Hey, of course :D

The November Beach Ballroom week-end will include a Sunday night party at the Northern Hotel (8.00pm 'til 1.00am), as well as the Beach Ballroom party on the Saturday night (8.00pm 'til 2.00am).

I am still finalizing the workshops and will post details as soon as I have them all.

In any event. it will be a great week-end, fab party, and did I mention it will also be my birthday (cabarets hints :whistle: :wink: ). The Beach Ballroom is our best venue in Scotland and a great opportunity for Scottish dancers and worldwide visitors to get together and dance our socks off!

drathzel
18th-October-2004, 10:59 AM
Hey, of course :D

The November Beach Ballroom week-end will include a Sunday night party at the Northern Hotel (8.00pm 'til 1.00am), as well as the Beach Ballroom party on the Saturday night (8.00pm 'til 2.00am).

I am still finalizing the workshops and will post details as soon as I have them all.

In any event. it will be a great week-end, fab party, and did I mention it will also be my birthday (cabarets hints :whistle: :wink: ). The Beach Ballroom is our best venue in Scotland and a great opportunity for Scottish dancers and worldwide visitors to get together and dance our socks off!

Thank you!

Might have to organise accomodation and time off now!!

jivecat
18th-October-2004, 11:16 AM
Just trying to gauge interest - but would any other forum Midlanders be interested in Lisa's idea of sharing transport & driving up?

Haven't thought through the logistics, but I imagine it's around a 7 hour drive & we'd have to take Friday off work and probably Monday too (any word on whether there's a Sunday night party? :whistle: ).

I might be interested but I couldn't take Friday off (one of the downsides of being a teacher) though I have Mondays off anyway. Could leave J22 at 3:45ish. Better to take a private car than a minibus. Is there a website with details on?

Heather
18th-October-2004, 12:52 PM
In any event. it will be a great week-end, fab party, and did I mention it will also be my birthday (cabarets hints :whistle: :wink: ).

:confused: :whistle: :wink:

Whatever can you possibly be hinting at Franck?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heather,
XX
At this rate, I'll have enough songs to record a 'Franck's Favourites' Album!!!!! :rofl:

Franck
18th-October-2004, 01:05 PM
At this rate, I'll have enough songs to record a 'Franck's Favourites' Album!!!!! :rofl::yeah: the album, and definitely the video!!! :drool:

DavidY
18th-October-2004, 01:18 PM
I might be interested but I couldn't take Friday off (one of the downsides of being a teacher) though I have Mondays off anyway. Could leave J22 at 3:45ish. Better to take a private car than a minibus. Is there a website with details on?I think we would be talking about a car rather than a minibus.

I did the scarey thing of looking at multimap just now, which says that after Jn22 at 15:45 it's about 440 miles and we'd arrive about 8 hours later (ie by 23:45) :sick: It's a lonnnnng way - maybe driving is too impractical. :sad:

TheTramp
18th-October-2004, 01:24 PM
It's a lonnnnng way - maybe driving is too impractical. :sad:
Wimp!! :D I'd drive you. Except that I'd have to come all the way down to pick you up :na:

Aren't you dedicated enough?? :rolleyes: :rofl:

Trampy

Gadget
18th-October-2004, 01:38 PM
I think we would be talking about a car rather than a minibus.

I did the scarey thing of looking at multimap just now, which says that after Jn22 at 15:45 it's about 440 miles and we'd arrive about 8 hours later (ie by 23:45) :sick: It's a lonnnnng way - maybe driving is too impractical. :sad:
Car: 4 people, that's 110miles and 2 hours each. Not that far!

jivecat
18th-October-2004, 02:09 PM
I think we would be talking about a car rather than a minibus.

Yep, put like that it does sound completely crazy. Almost as crazy as driving down to Hipsters for three hours of dancing.

TheTramp
18th-October-2004, 03:18 PM
Yep, put like that it does sound completely crazy. Almost as crazy as driving down to Hipsters for three hours of dancing.
Or flying from Australia to New Zealand for less than 3 hours of dancing :whistle: I gather it's about the same as flying from here to Moscow!

Trampy

Jive Brummie
18th-October-2004, 03:34 PM
You may be able to get a dj but would you not need a good one? :wink:

:rofl:

Gadget
4th-November-2004, 01:49 PM
So have we got any more details and special forum member discout vouchers yet?

CJ
4th-November-2004, 02:32 PM
So have we got any more details and special forum member discout vouchers yet?

From what I've heard, forum members who walk in having left their car keys in the boot get in for half price...

... but that might just be a rumour :wink:

Gadget
4th-November-2004, 02:38 PM
tempting,...tempting...

{:tears::blush:}

DavidY
4th-November-2004, 07:56 PM
Yep, put like that it does sound completely crazy. Almost as crazy as driving down to Hipsters for three hours of dancing.On the other hand, now the details are posted, I do like the look of all the workshops. I'd love to have better spin technique/play with music better/ learn to follow/ dance to unusual speeds.

And arriving late on Friday wouldn't be quite so bad as there's no Friday night party to miss out on. (I think?)

Decisions, decisions... :confused:

Franck, I seem to remember there's a particular hotel which is really near to the Ballroom - is there any kind of discount /group booking arrangement?

Gadget
5th-November-2004, 09:41 AM
It's "the Patio Hotel" - I think that they have 'special weekend rates' if you ask, but I've not enquired.

drathzel
5th-November-2004, 11:41 AM
I can't go! I can't afford it anymore! :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

DavidY
13th-November-2004, 02:20 PM
Aren't you dedicated enough?? :rolleyes: :rofl:

TrampyI might be craz...um...dedicated after all. Just booked the hotel and have also booked workshop places with Franck.

All I have to do now is get there (and think I'm probably driving). Anyone want a lift...?

I can't go! I can't afford it anymore! :tears: :tears:

drathzel
14th-November-2004, 01:22 PM
I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now!

:clap: :clap:

Dance Demon
14th-November-2004, 01:24 PM
I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now! I'm going now!

:clap: :clap:

So erm...................you're going now are you.....
:rolleyes:

drathzel
14th-November-2004, 01:25 PM
So erm...................you're going now are you.....
:rolleyes:

Nope :wink:

Dance Demon
14th-November-2004, 01:33 PM
Nope :wink:

Tsk....I'm sure somebody mentioned you were going.........
:D

DavidY
19th-November-2004, 01:14 AM
While people are making up statistics, I read somewhere that most accidents on the road happen close to home. Which I'm choosing to interpret (as everyone else seems to be doing with their own statistics) as meaning the further away from home I am, the less likely I am to have an accident.Excellent. I'm driving to Aberdeen later on, so I'll be extra safe. :whistle:

BTW is it snowing up there like it has been here tonight? :sad: :what: :sick:

drathzel
19th-November-2004, 09:58 AM
Tsk....I'm sure somebody mentioned you were going.........
:D

Who on earth would tell such lies? :really:

I heard aberdeen had snow but Glasgow hasn't and i am traveling to dundee tonight and staying there with friends just to make sure i dont get stuck somewhere!!!

Dx

Dance Demon
19th-November-2004, 10:18 AM
Who on earth would tell such lies? :really:

I heard aberdeen had snow but Glasgow hasn't and i am traveling to dundee tonight and staying there with friends just to make sure i dont get stuck somewhere!!!

Dx

You might get stuck in Dundee :eek: :eek:

drathzel
19th-November-2004, 11:33 AM
You might get stuck in Dundee :eek: :eek:

Oh Dear, i didn't think of that!!!!

:what:

Gadget
19th-November-2004, 01:33 PM
BTW is it snowing up there like it has been here tonight? :sad: :what: :sick:
I had to scrape an inch or so of snow off of the car this morning and got stuck behind 40mph traffic all the way in.
(Don't worry about the roads; we're sort of used to it up here)

Brrrrrrr. Pack some winter woolies. I wonder who will be the first to start a snowball fight? :innocent:

{Hmmmm.... Franck; I know you sometimes lay on ice-cream - perhaps broth may be a better idea this weekend?}

drathzel
19th-November-2004, 01:42 PM
I had to scrape an inch or so of snow off of the car this morning and got stuck behind 40mph traffic all the way in.
(Don't worry about the roads; we're sort of used to it up here)

:what:

Brrrrrrr. Pack some winter woolies. I wonder who will be the first to start a snowball fight? :innocent:

Me Me !!! I want a snow ball fight!!

{Hmmmm.... Franck; I know you sometimes lay on ice-cream - perhaps broth may be a better idea this weekend?}
Mmm what s good idea for lunch, its brr brr here too!

Dx

ToeTrampler
19th-November-2004, 02:50 PM
...Franck; I know you sometimes lay on ice-cream ...

:what: Is this some kind of alternative to an Indian nail bed?

And if so...

- perhaps broth may be a better idea this weekend?
... doesn't this carry a greater risk of drowning :eek:

Health and Safety first guys ;)

Heather
21st-November-2004, 12:31 PM
Just wanted to say the Beach Ballroom last night was FAB!!!
What a last minute surprise from Franck, managing to get the fantastic 'Jive Aces' at the last minute!!! I actually got to see them this time (last year was spent preparing for Franck's 'Birthday Surprise').
Talking of which, I think he enjoyed this year's efforts!! :wink:
Here are the words of his 'song'. (If this keeps up, I'll have enough to record a 'Franck Album'.) :rofl: :rofl:
Franck, I hope you appreciate that you are the ONLY man I wear a short skirt for !! :rofl: :rofl:

King of the Combs

Our Franck's a real cool guy,
With a twinkle in his eye,
At jiving he's the best,
Better than all the rest,
He's come all the way across from France,
Just to teach us how to dance,
He's a man of means and we mean,
King of the Combs !
He's got dancing on the brain,
He drives everyone insane,
He's worn out all his shoes,
With his jive and dancing blues,
All his moves are done with flair,
But he might mess up your hair,
King of the Combs!
He goes to every venue in every town,
All the girtls smile when Franck comes around,
Watch him dancing, look at him move,
Boy that Frenchman's got the groove,
I sing,
Our Franck is sure to win,
With his amazing double spin,
Say yes and have a blast,
To the music slow or fast,
He's got rhythm and bags of style,
His hip wiggle makes us smile,
King of the Combs!
He goes to every venue in every town,
Lock up your daughters when Franck comes around,
Watch him dancing, look at him move,
Boy that Frenchman's got the groove,
I sing,
When all the dancing's done,
Franckie baby still has fun,
He'll party through the night,
If the champagne's chilled just right,
Some food and laughs galore,
Till he gets kicked out of the door,
King of the Combs!
King of the Combs!
King of the Combs!

Sung of course to 'King of the road'

:hug: :kiss:
Heather,
xx

Dance Demon
21st-November-2004, 01:08 PM
:rofl: :clap: :rofl: :clap: :rofl: :waycool: ...
BrilliantHeather

David Chu
22nd-November-2004, 12:51 AM
You did a great job Heather....you should wear a skirt more often...GGGRRR!!

Really fun night, great dances and seemed to zoom by so fast.

Charlie...I think we should do a Spotlight together to Fame!!!

Miss Wendy thanks for the lift...hope I didn't break your nose to badly.

Sheena...thanks for picking up my keys and phone...loved your twin sequined saltires!!!!...Do the x's mark the spot (s)!!

Happy Birthday Franck......another very successful evening.

Keep on dancing!

XXX
David

Hevmac
22nd-November-2004, 10:08 AM
yup..... great nite AGAIN!!! :D
thanks frank!!! (especially when you poorly :sick:)
think the jive aces were fantastic. bit fast to dance to....or was that just me? :really: such energy though!!
you girls did another great routine for frank.......but i am upset he didn't give us ALL a comb!.....guess the song just wasn't long enough heather!
david, you and charlie were hilarious!...... :clap:
ahh.........just have to wait 'til the next one.
tho' to cheer me up.... did i hear we are getting a late nite for our dundee class on the 20th?? :D

BeeBee
22nd-November-2004, 08:21 PM
you girls did another great routine for frank.......but i am upset he didn't give us ALL a comb!.....guess the song just wasn't long enough

I wondered how long the girls were going to have to carry on with the song to allow Franck to get round us all! It was brilliant - well done you guys :clap:

That was my first visit to Aberdeen :o and the Beach Ballroom - what a great night - and to have the Jive Aces there!!!! :worthy: What a bonus - cheers Franck :D

Really enjoyed the whole night, got to dance my wee socks off and also got to see some fantastic dancers strutting their stuff (David Chu you are the biz!!) and didnt the guys look snazzy in their kilts? :waycool:

Roll on the 23rd at Stirling . . . :clap:

Beebs

Gadget
24th-November-2004, 11:42 PM
{Started writing a post for here about four times, but every time I had to wipe it before I could post. :rolleyes: I've posted my thoughts on the workshops elsewhere, but here's my review of the weekends entertainment...}

Saturday: There was still ice on the ground and folks were breathing like dragons, so :hug: for all who braved it in some very aluring dresses (sorry - wsn't paying that much attention to the guy's attire :innocent: )
What a venue. I dont think that anywhere can really compare within Scotland. The floor was a bit crowded, but I think I only had one minor bump and didn't have to trim my dancing too much. It got better as the night progressed :D
Jive Aces played a few numbers from their new album (I presume - didn't get a change to come off the floor to get one :)) and were in good form.
The music was ... interesting :wink: a bit "school disco" for my tastes, but some great tracks played :waycool: Just my usual grumbles about tracks that take up 4-5min and running one track into another a couple of times. Not that it prevented me from having a fantastic time and never leaving the floor.
Heather and the girls did another fab number - but you bloked all us guys view; I had to resort to climbing onto the stage :whistle:
The atmosphere in the place reminded me of a cozy living room with the people sitting round the dance floor sprawled, relaxed, and enjoying warming themselves on the fire of the dancers. :D

:worthy::flower::hug: to all the ladies I danced with and :tears: for all those I missed.

Sunday: Thank you to those I shared company with between workshops and party.
I think that the sunday party would have worked better if it was a tea dance after the workshops: give people a chance to dance, then drive home without having to take Monday off.
What a strange venue - no straight lines anywhere. Lights down low, slow music playing, l hareeme of ladies to dance with.. :sigh: ...of course, then Tramp plays Zoot Suit :rolleyes:
I had a great time, :clap: but a few folks left before I had a chance to dance with them :tears: Well done and thank you to all the ladies who managed to follow my flailing and dramatisims :D I sincearly hope we can do it again some time :devil:
Tramp had to kick me off the dance floor to get me to go home - suffered from a few stiff muscles on Monday... and Tuesday... [flex, stretch] seem OK today :D

{BTW there was a lady there on sunday in a black dress with white ties knotted at the back (what reminded me of a 'french maid's outfit) - Anyone PM me who?}

Heather
25th-November-2004, 12:33 AM
Sorry the ladies blocked your view, Gadget!!!
The intention was actually for Franck to continue working his way around ALL the ladies with a comb for each, after the song,seeing as he was feeling poorly and wasn't dancing. We thought that would suffice instead of a dance each, unfortunately, it didn't work out that way!!! :rofl: Glad you enjoyed what you did manage to see though!!!
Never mind!! Next time !!! :rofl: :rofl: ( Did I really say that!!!!)
Heather
X

Tiggerbabe
25th-November-2004, 01:04 AM
The Beach Ballroom lived up to it's fabulous reputation again and the Jive Aces instead of ice cream seemed like a fair swap to me :wink: myself, Hazel, Karen, Yvonne, Lisa, Lorna and Heather actually got to see them this year :wink:
The cabaret was a great laugh (plus a good excuse to change outfit :wink: )
Franck's new kilt was just brilliant - you looked amazing Franck :hug: especially considering you were so ill (and for anyone who was in any doubt - when asked if he would like a drink from the bar Franck said he'd like a glass of milk :eek: )
I had a marvelous night and had so many wonderful dances - with boys and girls - and thanks Curtain for playing Walkie Talkie man.
Also thanks to Shona and Sal for the garter :D
Janet - the cake!!! - mmmmmn :drool:

Unfortunately missed most of Lisa's Spins workshop (flat tyre meant a visit to Not so Quick Fit - not their fault - lots of people having tyre problems on Saturday it seemed) and had to go home before the party on Sunday night.:tears: :tears:

Another great weekend :hug: thanks Franck - roll on Stirling on the 23rd December!!!!!!!!!

skippy
25th-November-2004, 11:15 AM
Hi there
Thanks for a great party saturday night it was really good, sorry it was so short. Couldn't make the weekend, :tears: was working. :sad:
Hope to be able to make Feb. :clap:
It was nice to see David Y and thanks for the dances. :hug:
Had some fab dances with peolpe I have never danced with before. Which makes it all worth while. :worthy:
Ta
Gail

drathzel
10th-January-2005, 04:43 PM
When is the Feb Beach Ballroom event? :confused:

Dance Demon
10th-January-2005, 04:48 PM

Errm.............February perhaps........... :wink:

drathzel
10th-January-2005, 04:49 PM
Errm.............February perhaps........... :wink:
when in feb though is what i am asking!!!!

Dance Demon
10th-January-2005, 05:02 PM
when in feb though is what i am asking!!!!

Yeh....I knew that :wink: :D

drathzel
10th-January-2005, 05:16 PM
Yeh....I knew that :wink: :D
you tease!!! :wink:

Gadget
10th-January-2005, 05:55 PM
First weekend in (Just filled in my calander to make sure that I didn't clash with anyone's birthdays this year... :cheers: Franck :wink: )

Lory
10th-January-2005, 05:57 PM
The 4th I believe, cos I'm flying up! :na: :clap:

drathzel
10th-January-2005, 06:03 PM
Can't wait to see you all! Cheeks and i are organising to be there!

Dx

DavidY
10th-January-2005, 07:12 PM
When is the Feb Beach Ballroom event? :confused:I see Franck's just started a new Thread (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4494) with details.

Bill
11th-January-2005, 04:12 PM
The 4th I believe, cos I'm flying up! :na: :clap:

Can I have a dozen dances then please :grin: :cheers: