PDA

View Full Version : Early Morning Post (without the Postman)

Robin
26th-September-2004, 08:15 AM
Just a special place for latenighters, early risers or insomniacs to post those early morning thoughts !

Coffee anyone ?

Minnie M
27th-September-2004, 02:01 AM
8:15am is not early ? Under Par and I were posting this morning way before 8am.

The time now is 1:55am and I am getting ready for zzzzzzzzzzzzzz but I will be up at 7am to get rid of overnight spam - will make another post here (hopefully, knowing my luck I will either oversleep or forget to post now )

Anyway, my postman doesn't get here till lunchtime these days ..... When I was a little girl ................. (and we didn't eat spam)

Robin
27th-September-2004, 02:17 AM

Anyway, my postman doesn't get here till lunchtime these days ..... When I was a little girl ................. (and we didn't eat spam)

I know 8.15 wasn't early but I had been up since about 5.45 and only thought to create the topic then ... took my brain a few hours to work out that some of the 2-2.30ers were up early too!

You're not the only one with the later postie .... did you get the same feeble excuse too .... " in order to streamline deliveries...." - in other words we can get the same postman to do the early morning rounds to businesses and then midday to the less important residential houses !

The wonders of service orientated Britain :rolleyes:

Come back Scargill all is forgiven ! :imaginery tongue in cheek smiley:

Minnie M
27th-September-2004, 02:24 AM
Sorry Robin :blush: I had to turn this thing on again as I think I was being a little cheeky - I am getting very very sad as the last thing I do before going to bed and the first thing in the morning I check this bl***y forum it is ruling my life :sick: (and I thought Eastenders was making me sad :whistle: )

Robin
27th-September-2004, 02:29 AM
Sorry Robin :blush: I had to turn this thing on again as I think I was being a little cheeky - I am getting very very sad as the last thing I do before going to bed and the first thing in the morning I check this bl***y forum it is ruling my life :sick: (and I thought Eastenders was making me sad :whistle: )

Awww, no you weren't ... least I didn't think so .... but I subsequently explained - but hey where's the cake and candles ... that was your 1000'th post ! :flower:

under par
27th-September-2004, 02:36 AM

The time now is 1:55am and I am getting ready for zzzzzzzzzzzzzz but I will be up at 7am to get rid of overnight spam - will make another post here ([I
I]

I had the benefit (not sure that is the right descriptive word) of being up all night working.

So during the odd quiet moment was able to post.

I am up all night tonight too..... hope I can stay awake......... :whistle:

Got myself a nice cup of mocca coffee, plenty of caffeine to help the old eyelids.

Have a nice morning.... :flower:

Robin
27th-September-2004, 02:44 AM
Got myself a nice cup of mocca coffee, plenty of caffeine to help the old eyelids.

Have a nice morning.... :flower:

Wish you well with staying awake . I can stay up no problem , its the getting out of the chair after a few hours that I can't deal with ! :wink:

under par
27th-September-2004, 06:32 AM
Wish you well with staying awake . I can stay up no problem , its the getting out of the chair after a few hours that I can't deal with ! :wink:

Well I've got half anhour to go before I go home and sleep yeah!!

under par
27th-September-2004, 08:27 AM
Well I've got half anhour to go before I go home and sleep yeah!!

At home now, swapped my mocca coffeee for a large glass of red wine or two.. :drool:

For all of you reading this post on this glorious Monday morning I would just like you to consider the following thought.

most of you will be at work or about to go to work when you read this .....I.............am pleasantly p****d and due for my pit very shortly.

Hope you all have a a wonderfully sober day. eh? :hug: :kiss:

Minnie M
27th-September-2004, 08:33 AM
I was so tired last night - missed it was my 1000th post - thank you guys :blush: AND look at the time - knew it - just knew it :blush: overslept and missed my very early chat to Mr.Under Par.

Will try and make the next Amir's Tea dance and bring some cakes OR could just bring some at Andy's class on Thursday :D (how many more do I need to catch up with Trampy :whistle: )

Added note :

Morning Robin :hug: :kiss:

under par
27th-September-2004, 08:35 AM
I was so tired last night - missed it was my 1000th post - thank you guys :blush: AND look at the time - knew it - just knew it :blush: overslept and missed my very early chat to Mr.Under Par.

Will try and make the next Amir's Tea dance and bring some cakes OR could just bring some at Andy's class on Thursday :D (how many more do I need to catch up with Trampy :whistle: )

FOUR THOUSAND +

I know you will overtake him if you unplug his computer :wink:

Robin
27th-September-2004, 08:54 AM
I know you will overtake him if you unplug his computer :wink:

Or just type bloody fast !

under par
27th-September-2004, 08:57 AM
Or just type bloody fast !

Yeah there's always that or learn shorthand........ Andy Magregor should be good at that :wink: and Gordy and Adam come to think of it!!! :whistle: