PDA

View Full Version : Wanna be a babe magnet?

White Knuckle Ride
24th-September-2004, 12:46 PM
As a health guru and flag bearer for clean n healthy living, I came across this interesting snippet. Celery, long regarded as a nutritionless and tasteless root veg' has been found to contain Androsterone - a powerful male pheromone which, when sweated out onto the body surface, is the organic equivalent of the Lynx effect! Purely in the interests of research, I've been chomping away on the damn stuff all day and will test the theory at Andy McGregor's party. I'll report back with the results :D

Dreadful Scathe
24th-September-2004, 01:00 PM
...and pictures :)

Graham
24th-September-2004, 01:17 PM
...and pictures :)
No problem! :wink:

Flash
24th-September-2004, 02:05 PM
And as stated relatively nutritionless and therefore you use up more calories eating the stuff than you gain by consuming it. Hmm, any Zinc in celery for the boys?

Andy McGregor
24th-September-2004, 03:46 PM
and will test the theory at Andy McGregor's party. I'll report back with the results :D

I'll be the placebo - I promise that I will have eaten no celery in the week up to your test.

Now, what exactly are we measuring? :what:

under par
24th-September-2004, 03:49 PM
I'll be the placebo - I promise that I will have eaten no celery in the week up to your test.

Now, what exactly are we measuring? :what:

..............the length .................................of the celery stick! :whistle:

Andy McGregor
24th-September-2004, 03:56 PM
..............the length .................................of the celery stick! :whistle:

.. and how crisp and crunchy it is to bite into :eek:

White Knuckle Ride
25th-September-2004, 09:23 AM

Ye missing the point UP. It's a Pheromone not an Aphrodisiac. The only way celery would help you there is if ye used it as a splint! Party hour draweth nearer - see ya later.

under par
25th-September-2004, 02:25 PM
Ye missing the point UP. It's a Pheromone not an Aphrodisiac. The only way celery would help you there is if ye used it as a splint! Party hour draweth nearer - see ya later.

Point taken..eh.hem "cough" :wink:

keep us updated :worthy: