PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc Hyde(Manchester) tonight (24th September)

Gus
24th-September-2004, 12:13 PM
Was thinking of wanderingacross to the monthly freestyle at Hyde tonight. anyone from the forum likely to be there?

under par
25th-September-2004, 07:41 AM
Was thinking of wanderingacross to the monthly freestyle at Hyde tonight. anyone from the forum likely to be there?

sorry Gus looks like nobody going or read your thread in time to reply. :whistle:

Gus
25th-September-2004, 09:19 AM
sorry Gus looks like nobody going or read your thread in time to reply. :whistle:Not really a problem .. it was a 'rival' ( :wink: ) event anyway. Was good to see some of the Blitz lot there and a couple of lasses who had driven up from Tamworth (now thats serious addiction). Its a nice venue but its always good to keep in touch with what the competitors are gdoing ... Chris is one of the best franchisees I've come acroos for playing with a straight bat and trying to make punters feel as welcome as possible. Possibly the only franchisee I know who does a better job is Janice at Blitz Chaffield ... oh, and maybe Sheena who does Northwich :waycool:

The problem is, as covered on the thread about giving fedeback about venues, is that I cant honestly feedback back about what I thought about the night ... what I thought was good and bad. If I said anything negative I know that some people would see this as an attack on Ceroc :sick: There MUST be a way to post what you think about other clubs as helpfull feedback as as notice to other dancers.