PDA

View Full Version : How many times a week do you do it?

Danger Mouse
24th-September-2004, 10:53 AM
I'm interested to find out how often people dance in an average week.

Currently I average about 2 Ceroc nights a week.

This time late year I was averaging about 3.5 nights a week (finger in the air)

How about you?

under par
24th-September-2004, 10:58 AM
Must be averaging 3 to 4 a week at the moment. :flower:

Lynn
24th-September-2004, 11:47 AM
I was averaging 3 per month (with no freestyles) - cos that's all there was available til April, then none. So we have started one and now its once a week starting this week.

But - if it was possible I would go two evenings a week.

Andreas
24th-September-2004, 12:20 PM
I used to dance between five and seven nights every week for the past two years or so but since I moved it has dropped to one or two. However, I have to add that that was not only Ceroc but also other dance styles.

drathzel
24th-September-2004, 12:29 PM
Two nights a week! Would do more some week, would do less others, depends on how hard a week i have had! :what:

MartinHarper
24th-September-2004, 01:13 PM
This week? Seven. 2xJazzJive, 1xJazzJive freestyle, 3xCeroc, 1xnightclub

It's been a good week. :)

TheTramp
24th-September-2004, 02:49 PM
This week? Seven. 2xJazzJive, 1xJazzJive freestyle, 3xCeroc, 1xnightclub

It's been a good week. :)
Tonight will be my 19th day of dancing in a row. My record is 46. Usually, I do 4/5 times a week...

Trampy

DianaS
24th-September-2004, 03:48 PM
I dance every day sometimes while I'm waiting for the photocopier to stop, sometimes when I'm washing up, and other times at venues.
usually I dance with people two or three times a week. Sometimes four if the boys are away.
I guess if I didn't dance I'd have a strange assortment of twitches :rofl:
D

Dazzle
25th-September-2004, 12:20 AM
I was dancing regularly 5-6 times per week simply with MJ :flower: . Not in the Tramp's league :worthy: as my record was 18 days on the trot (MJ classes, freestyles and workshops).

Since dancing 5 days a week during the day at college (not MJ!) I have had to rein back to 2-3 MJ classes and the weekend freestyles, before I wear my legs down to the stumps! :sick:

Gadget
27th-September-2004, 05:01 PM
I'm a once a week person my self - when I manage to steal the keys for the shackles. As well as the occasional monthly party and event (if it's relativly local)

So in answer - no where near as often as I would like. :D

Gojive
28th-September-2004, 12:07 AM
Usually 3 regular nights, plus any Friday/Saturday freestyles that are on offer within 1 hours drive.

If there's a competition looming within 2 weeks however, and I haven't bothered preparing for it, then it's 7 nights and at least 2 full days of panic dance!! :wink:

Kay
28th-September-2004, 08:07 AM
Usually 3 times a week - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with the monthly parties, but last week was non-stop with the BFG on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. :clap:

Kay.