PDA

View Full Version : Friday party

Gadget
20th-September-2004, 11:39 AM
Where is it? When is it?

Are people saveing their best gladrags for Saturday?

Sheepman
20th-September-2004, 01:57 PM
Where is it? When is it? Hey Gadget, if someone's having a party on Friday, and you don't know where it is or when, then maybe you're not invited :devil:
So that makes two of us :tears:
Never mind, I'm busy next Friday anyway :wink:

Greg

Gadget
20th-September-2004, 02:08 PM
Welcome party at the Perth City Halls: 8.00pm 'til 1.00am with guest DJs Adam & Sheepman
A night of smooth grooves to get us into the mood for the week-end ahead... Sparkling wine reception and usual treats... There will be a fun class at 8.45pm, suitable for Beginners to get everyone started.
Hey Gadget, if someone's having a party on Friday, and you don't know where it is or when, then maybe you're not invited :devil:
:tears: boo hooo :( Maybe I'll just gate-crash... erm...perth city halls... I hope that all the civic functions will be over by then - I can just see me barging in on a presentation with various bigwigs. :what:

So that makes two of us :tears:
Liaaa - you must have got an invite; you're on the flyers!

Never mind, I'm busy next Friday anyway :wink: That's OK - the BFG is this friday !!:D :clap: :what:

{BTW:
Perth City Hall, King Edward Street, Perth, PH1 5UT : multimap (http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=312000&Y=723500&gride=311854&gridn=723588&scale=10000&coordsys=gb&db=pc&lang=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&localinfosel=&local=&kw=&srec=0&mapsize=big&db=pc&rt=)
Bell's Sports Centre, Hay Street, Perth, PH1 5HS : multimap (http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&lang=&addr1=&client=public&addr2=&advanced=&addr3=&pc=PH15HS&quicksearch=PH1+5HS&cidr_client=none)

drathzel
20th-September-2004, 02:16 PM
Thank you for the map gadget or i would have been getting very very lost :tears:

Sheepman
20th-September-2004, 02:20 PM
Liaaa - you must have got an invite; you're on the flyers!
Oh! That party, thanks for the reminder!

Greg

CJ
20th-September-2004, 02:25 PM
Oh! That party, thanks for the reminder!

Greg

PARTY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:confused:

drathzel
20th-September-2004, 02:35 PM
I just checked where my accomodation is in comparison to the venues and its a mile away from each. thats quite lucky as i did an ieany meany miney mo type choice! :D :clap:

Sparkles
20th-September-2004, 02:35 PM
Definitely saving best gladrags for Saturday night :wink: :blush:

drathzel
20th-September-2004, 09:25 PM
Definitely saving best gladrags for Saturday night :wink: :blush:

I have no gladrags :tears: I shall have to go shopping!