PDA

View Full Version : Dundonians do it twice a week!

Franck
15th-September-2004, 12:35 AM
As of today, Wednesday 15th September, Dundonians will be able to dance at the all new Jumpin' Jaks venue!

The opening night will be half-price (£3.00) for all.

With Lorna teaching and the mighty 'Tiggerbabe' at the decks, get ready to be hit by the Style Storm! :worthy:

Every Wednesday at Jumpin'Jaks, 4/6 South Ward Street (Click here for a map) (http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?cat=h&scale=5000&gride=340041.999999375&gridn=730319.079713906).
Doors open 7.15pm - Beginners class: 7.30pm - Dancing 'til 10.45... :waycool:

TheTramp
15th-September-2004, 12:47 AM
Some Dundonians do it far more than twice a week!!!

Although, until recently, only once in Dundee! :worthy:

Trampy

Sparkles
15th-September-2004, 12:56 AM
Some Dundonians do it far more than twice a week!!!

Oh really, who would they be then? :whistle:

Tiggerbabe
15th-September-2004, 12:59 AM
With Lorna teaching and the mighty 'Tiggerbabe' at the decks, get ready to be hit by the Style Storm! :worthy:

Hee Hee, the Style Storm - I like it!!!!!! :hug:
Can't wait - far too long since there's been dancing in Dundee on a Wednesday :clap: :clap:

Steven
15th-September-2004, 10:47 AM
Looking forward to the new venue.....should be great!!

Plus am sure there will be some great music.

Will see all those going tonight.

Cheers
Steven

Lorna
15th-September-2004, 12:57 PM
Hi,

''Style Storm''. Yep, liking it too!!! :waycool:

Think I'm going to use that on stage to introduce us all.

You forgot to include Steven, my new demo, in the storm. What a team!!!! Really looking forward to it. Just hope that we deliver for all you mad crew.

See you all tonight,

(hope you have plenty of choccies for the opening Franck?)

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

SteveB
15th-September-2004, 04:41 PM
What a name! :waycool: I Like that! Franck how could you miss Gaylord off the thread tut tut tut! Hehehe Looking forward to it so, so much! Thankyou Lorna for asking me to demo with you permanently, im so chuffed! Thankyou Franck for setting this all up and heres to the wonderful DJ - Sheena! Knock em dead babes!

Hope to see you all there tonight! It should be a smashing night!!!

COME ON!!!!!!!!

Steven...x :cheers:

Franck
15th-September-2004, 04:49 PM
What a name! :waycool: I Like that! Franck how could you miss Gaylord off the thread tut tut tut!Hey, I had to, but only because Oakley tops look better on you than they do on me :wink:

So, all in all, a Cracking Team....

P.S. Adding Stupendous Steven to the Style Storm makes for a nice alliteration :D

SteveB
15th-September-2004, 05:18 PM
Hey, I had to, but only because Oakley tops look better on you than they do on me :wink:

So, all in all, a Cracking Team....

P.S. Adding Stupendous Steven to the Style Storm makes for a nice alliteration :D

Dont be daft Franck you look dead cool in yours! :worthy: AND i could never compete with you in that fab white suit of yours mate(I want one! :drool: ) Ive ruined my best white Oakley top in the wash mate...so i wont be wearing it....would you like to swap them tops now like we were talking about??? :innocent: :rofl:

Cheers Franck...it should be fantastic! :cheers:

Dreadful Scathe
15th-September-2004, 07:04 PM
Dont be daft Franck you look dead cool in yours! :worthy: AND i could never compete with you in that fab white suit of yours mate(I want one! :drool: ) Ive ruined my best white Oakley top in the wash mate...so i wont be wearing it....would you like to swap them tops now like we were talking about??? :innocent: :rofl:

Cheers Franck...it should be fantastic! :cheers:
hmm if you're in a nice new flat and are now in the Dundee dance team...whens the party ??!?!? :D

Chicklet
16th-September-2004, 11:40 AM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

are y'all STILL out doing it????????????

Lorna
16th-September-2004, 01:51 PM
Hi,

had a great night last night. Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome in Dundee. Looking forward to next week!!

Sheena, the music for both classes was superb, thanks. :clap:

And Steve, what a demo. Thank you. I'm sure you looked really fab on stage. :cheers:

Must apologise to all the intermediates. I'm afraid that I made the class a bit long. That's what happens when you don't teach for a couple of months. I'm sure I'll get back into the swing of things for next week.

However, I really enjoyed teaching both classes, and despite being absolutely knackered I had loads of great dances from people, thanks. :kiss:

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as me, see you next week.

Lotsa love lorna x-x

SteveB
16th-September-2004, 05:21 PM
Hi there! Would just like to say a massive big thankyou to Lorna :flower: for her fab teaching and class last night! You looked great! It really is an honour for me to demo with you as you are a wonderful dancer and teacher...i'll learn lots from you ta! :wink: Both classes were brill but i think me and you should wear some cool shades :waycool: next week Lorna and some factor 25 - werent them lights hot!!! :rofl:

Thankyou too to the wonderful Sheena for her absolutely fabulous selection of tracks - great mix of tunes there babes! And of course not forgetting my pal Franck.....thanks for setting it all up mate......have you got any of them choccies left pal??? Hope so :drool:

Thankyou for all the dances off everyone i danced with too...lets hope wednesdays turn out to be a success for all! Thank god wednesdays are back in Dundee! Hooray :cheers:

Steven... :kiss:

Tiggerbabe
16th-September-2004, 08:13 PM
Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome in Dundee. Looking forward to next week!!

So good to have you teaching in Dundee, you looked fab (3 weeks after having a baby :worthy: :worthy: ).
I had a great time too and thanks to everyone for all of their feedback - just hope you all enjoy the music so much next week too.
Huge thanks to Franck for the chocolates (excellent suggestion on this thread Lorna :whistle: :whistle: ).
And the big GL - you looked well stylish up there on stage - even with those lights blasting down on ya! :wink: :clap: