PDA

View Full Version : London on a Monday Night

Gus
13th-September-2004, 04:53 PM
Will be exiled to London for a Monday night (having to kill time between the T-Jive on the Sunday and Hipsters on the Tuesday). Any recomendations of anywhere to dance on the Monday night?

under par
13th-September-2004, 05:46 PM
Will be exiled to London for a Monday night (having to kill time between the T-Jive on the Sunday and Hipsters on the Tuesday). Any recomendations of anywhere to dance on the Monday night?

Can't say I can recommend it as only been to weekend evening events there previously but I am going to Woking tonight.

I think its REBELROC.

Gus
13th-September-2004, 05:53 PM
Can't say I can recommend it as only been to weekend evening events there previously but I am going to Woking tonight.

I think its REBELROC.

Heard good things about RebelROc but I'll be car-less. Was thinking about posibly going to CerocMetro at Finchly ... partly cause most of my mates live in that area ... or slum it at Clapham. Ahh ... decisions, decisions... :grin:

Lory
13th-September-2004, 06:00 PM
CerocMetro at Finchly ... partly cause most of my mates live in that area
All the best people live in Finchley! :innocent: Don't they Missy D :whistle: :D

Robin
13th-September-2004, 06:10 PM
All the best people live in Finchley! :innocent: Don't they Missy D :whistle: :D
:yeah:

Fab DJ's too ! :whistle:

RobC
13th-September-2004, 06:30 PM
Heard good things about RebelROc ......
No from me, I'm afraid. :sad: IMHO, the teaching is nothing special and the music ranges from dire to average. Numbers at the non-N&N nights are usually low (as is the standard) and you won't usually catch me there unless it is the first monday of the month or I have gone specifically to meet someone. :cool:

The saturday night parties are a different matter of course. They do draw more people in and it's the people that make the event worth going to. :whistle:

Peter
13th-September-2004, 07:00 PM
... Was thinking about posibly going to CerocMetro at Finchley ...

I have been to Finchley several times this year and thoroughly enjoyed every time ...

I haven't tried Clapham but have heard only less than enthusiastic reports ..

Minnie M
13th-September-2004, 07:15 PM
On behalf of Lynda's List - Finchley is definitely the place to go tonight if you are in London.

Rebel Roc are actually in Hayward's Heath - just a tad outside London :whistle:

If you fancy a bit of swing, there is Simon Selman's LSDS club at The 100 Club (100 Oxford Street, next to Oxford Circus)

or Clapham Ceroc, not had any feed back on that recently.

or you could try Tango at The Cript, St. James Church, Clerkenwell Green, London, EC1, El Once Tango - 0207 582 0910 (give a ring first to check they are on)