PDA

View Full Version : Hightlighted names

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 09:42 PM
Hello all you lovely people of the forum!!!!

I have a question...

you see when you are looking at the members list and you see some names in bold.... why is this? and does everyone see the same names in bold? :confused: :blush: :really:

Tiggerbabe
12th-September-2004, 09:55 PM
you see some names in bold.... why is this?
The names in bold are members who have upgraded to silver membership by paying their £15 for the year. This also gives them the ability to be invisible (plus use a signature etc etc) so they may be on-line but won't appear on the "currently active" list on the forum home page, here you should see your own name first and then everyone else in alphabetical order.

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 09:59 PM
The names in bold are members who have upgraded to silver membership by paying their £15 for the year. This also gives them the ability to be invisible (plus use a signature etc etc) so they may be on-line but won't appear on the "currently active" list on the forum home page, here you should see your own name first and then everyone else in alphabetical order.

Ah i see...now i know.. thank you!! :flower:

under par
12th-September-2004, 10:02 PM

Fantastic value for money and you help Franck with the running costs of the forum. :yeah:

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 10:04 PM
Fantastic value for money and you help Franck with the running costs of the forum. :yeah:

i intend to sign up however i do not have paypal and i paid for the BFG last week so is a case of waiting till ihave a spare £15 however what was the deal i set up with trampy...cant remember now!!! :D

Dreadful Scathe
12th-September-2004, 10:23 PM
I thought the size of your name directly related to the size of your...er... intellect !?

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 10:24 PM
I thought the size of your name directly related to the size of your...er... intellect !?

well what happened to you then :D :hug:

Dreadful Scathe
12th-September-2004, 10:37 PM
well what happened to you then :D :hug:
er..dont you see the long name, the bold letters.....its there...on the left..right there.....a little mouse with clogs on, there i declare going clip clippity clop on the stair...

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 10:40 PM
er..dont you see the long name, the bold letters.....its there...on the left..right there.....a little mouse with clogs on, there i declare going clip clippity clop on the stair...

ah yes... sorry ... missed it :blush:

Tiggerbabe
12th-September-2004, 10:56 PM
..a little mouse with clogs on, there i declare going clip clippity clop on the stair...
Thanks DS :hug: just had a lovely memory of singing this with my mum when I was just a wee lassie (not to mention with The Quiet One, one night on the way home from a Glasgow party - think we covered almost all the songs we know half of the words to - the cd player was broken :wink: ) :grin:

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 11:10 PM
Thanks DS :hug: just had a lovely memory of singing this with my mum when I was just a wee lassie (not to mention with The Quiet One, one night on the way home from a Glasgow party - think we covered almost all the songs we know half of the words to - the cd player was broken :wink: ) :grin:

i used to have to do that too as my stereo was stolen... this was when i was travelling back from dundee after a weekend away!

Dance Demon
12th-September-2004, 11:17 PM

They used to play this at the end of the night at the Party weekenders in Wales.......then on your way back to your chalet you could hear people singing it all over the campsite..... :blush:
PS...it was Ronnie Hilton that sang it.......in case anyone was wondering

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 11:49 PM
They used to play this at the end of the night at the Party weekenders in Wales.......then on your way back to your chalet you could hear people singing it all over the campsite..... :blush:
PS...it was Ronnie Hilton that sang it.......in case anyone was wondering

ok now i am lost.. what song are we think :blush: :confused: ing of?

CJ
13th-September-2004, 10:21 AM

That why yours is shortened to DS, an mine to CJ?!?
:confused:

drathzel
13th-September-2004, 06:31 PM
That why yours is shortened to DS, an mine to CJ?!?
:confused:

:worthy: i completely agree.

Dreadful Scathe
13th-September-2004, 08:26 PM
:worthy: i completely agree.
You can't agree with a question !! Whats the world coming too. Gonnae no dae that?

baldrick
13th-September-2004, 08:52 PM
You can't agree with a question !! Whats the world coming too. Gonnae no dae that?
Keep going D, I always wondered what colour the wee blue one would go when he puffed and held his breath? :D

drathzel
13th-September-2004, 09:00 PM
You can't agree with a question !! Whats the world coming too.

I agreed that that was the reason your name was shortened!

Gonnae no dae that?

How, how? ( from the chewin the fat song) Hehe :rolleyes: :yum: