PDA

View Full Version : Viktor & Lydia

Basil Brush (Forum Plant)
18th-October-2002, 07:56 PM
Viktor & Lydia are appearing in Scotland again - this time in Glasgow. For info, call 0141 331 0608.

COST: Only £10 per person!!

DATE: Sat 2nd November, 11-4, plus evening party 8-12:30pm.

Jayne
25th-October-2002, 03:20 PM
I thought that would make you look!

Victor & Lydia are running a LeRoc workshop in Glasgow on 2nd November and I would dearly like to attend - but they've already got an excess of women and don't want another "random" woman. HOWEVER, if I can drag a bloke along, it'll all be fine. soo...

Are there any blokes out there who would like to do the Victor & Lydia workshop with me on Saturday 2nd November, 11-4, ten shiny gold nuggets at the Woodside Hall, Maryhill??

If so, could you let me know please, either on the forum, or by PM.

Thank you very much in advance!!

Jayne :nice:

Grant
25th-October-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Jayne
I thought that would make you look!

Victor & Lydia are running a LeRoc workshop in Glasgow on 2nd November and I would dearly like to attend - but they've already got an excess of women and don't want another "random" woman. HOWEVER, if I can drag a bloke along, it'll all be fine. soo...

Are there any blokes out there who would like to do the Victor & Lydia workshop with me on Saturday 2nd November, 11-4, ten shiny gold nuggets at the Woodside Hall, Maryhill??

If so, could you let me know please, either on the forum, or by PM.

Thank you very much in advance!!

Jayne :nice:

Pick me, pick me, pick me......

Do I win for being the first or most desperate reply? :D

:cheers:

Grant

Graham
25th-October-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Grant

Do I win for being the first or most desperate reply? :D

Come on Jayne - aren't you going to put Grant out of his misery? :wink:

Heather
26th-October-2002, 12:15 AM
:wink: :wink: My mother always told me " Be careful what you wish for, you might get it!!!!!!!!":tears: :tears: :wink:
:cheers:
Heather

Grant
26th-October-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Graham
Come on Jayne - aren't you going to put Grant out of his misery? :wink: Gulp.. were you proposing a terminal solution??:sick:

Grant