PDA

View Full Version : TV Repeats

Minnie M
12th-September-2004, 08:06 AM
Preferable would be a law against watching it altogether in the UK......keep this US rubbish in the States. :mad: :devil: :angry:

Personally I don't mind Star Trek repeats, I think I have watched them many times and still get enjoyment - can't anticipate the lines yet, so that means I need to watch them some more :whistle:

The one that drives me mad is Friends :mad: not that I don't like Friends but they mixed them up, so in one day's viewing you can watch up to FOUR episodes all different - gets very confusing :confused: Is Rachel with Ross, has she had the baby :confused: who is Monika dating :confused: or is she married to Chandler - all in one day :confused:

Don't mind Fawlty Towers repeats too - always make me laugh

Bring back some more oldies - whatever happended to Marvin the Paranoid Android - really miss him :tears:

Anyone else got likes and hates ?

Stuart
12th-September-2004, 10:57 AM
Dads Army is one programme that I can always watch, even though I have already seen every episode many times.

One series which I'd love to see again, and I think has never been repeated, is "Smiley's People" with Alec Guinness.

philsmove
12th-September-2004, 11:47 AM
My favourite repeat is Hello Hello

One series which I'd love to see again, and I think has never been repeated, is "Smiley's People" with Alec Guinnesshttp://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001Y9Z9W/202-6440226-3475841