PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Costume Competition

Sparkles
10th-September-2004, 07:45 PM
Just wondered how much everyone will be dressing up and how the competition will work...?
Who's judging? (just so I know who to bribe with biscuits :whistle: )
Have people started working on their costumes already?
What's the prize? :drool:
I'm getting all excited about the BFG now... :clap:

Tiggerbabe
10th-September-2004, 07:57 PM
Just wondered how much everyone will be dressing up and how the competition will work...?

From what I can gather (having spoken to a few people :whistle: :whistle: ) it's not so much how much they'll be dressing up but how much (or not!) they'll be wearing.

Dunno who's judging - a celeb panel??? :wink:
I'm nearly there costume wise :clap: :clap: now where did I put my tail ????? :eek: ;)

DavidB
10th-September-2004, 08:32 PM
I won't be there, so will be doing a perfect representation of my Avatar (the Invisible Man).

Tiggerbabe
10th-September-2004, 08:54 PM
I won't be there
I know :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :sad:

drathzel
10th-September-2004, 09:28 PM
Not to be a big stick in the mud but i am not dressing up as a cute little teddy bear.... i can not carry this off.... just ask trampy and nix!!!! Help :tears:

drathzel
10th-September-2004, 09:54 PM
ok complete cop out but i have changed my avatar to someone who looks like me... so technically my avatar is going as me!!!!! :what:

Sparkles
11th-September-2004, 06:14 PM
ok complete cop out but i have changed my avatar to someone who looks like me... so technically my avatar is going as me!!!!! :what:
This is definitely cheating!

Dunno who's judging - a celeb panel???
Let's just hope they're all male then, eh Sheena? :wink: :whistle:

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 01:15 PM
This is definitely cheating!
Dont worry i wont be entering... so no cheating... honestly... i promis!!! :innocent:

baldrick
12th-September-2004, 05:53 PM
but how much (or not!) they'll be wearing.
Be afriad, be very afriad :wink: :D

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 05:57 PM
Be afriad, be very afriad :wink: :D
i could be afriad or i could be afraid... your choice!!! :D :flower: :hug:

baldrick
12th-September-2004, 06:11 PM
i could be afriad or i could be afraid... your choice!!! :D :flower: :hug:
Solve you costume choice. Be a fred :eek:
[edited to take out speeling mistooks]

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 06:28 PM
Solve you costume choice. Be a fred :eek:
[edited to take out speeling mistooks]

yes i could.. or i could go as me... ie the avatar... do you think it looks like me?

baldrick
12th-September-2004, 06:44 PM
yes i could.. or i could go as me... ie the avatar... do you think it looks like me?
Close but dosen't capture your individual charm and looks, how could it. :blush: :flower:

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 09:33 PM
Close but dosen't capture your individual charm and looks, how could it. :blush: :flower:

aww thank you... i now feel bad about being insulting to you in other thread... please accpet this flower :flower: and hug :hug: as a humble apology!!!

Dreadful Scathe
12th-September-2004, 10:35 PM
aww thank you... i now feel bad about being insulting to you in other thread... please accpet this flower :flower: and hug :hug: as a humble apology!!!
Don't feel bad about insulting Baldrick :) Theres just not enough insults on here anymore, too many stupid people I guess :)

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 10:36 PM
Don't feel bad about insulting Baldrick :) Theres just not enough insults on here anymore, too many stupid people I guess :)

ok you nasty evil man... how does that sound? feeling insulted? :D

under par
12th-September-2004, 10:39 PM

Eh hem......D.S. what are you doing in this scene of the Drathzel and Baldrick soap opera.

Please get back on your own set NOW!

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 10:41 PM
Eh hem......D.S. what are you doing in this scene of the Drathzel and Baldrick soap opera.

oh am i a soap opera star now??? I like this game.... :waycool: :clap:

Dreadful Scathe
12th-September-2004, 10:48 PM

oh sorry - was on the set of 'Last of the Summer Wine' next door. Its a new reality show based around the leftovers of 'The Wine Program' - me and Andy McGregor getting plastered and talkng about life, politics and make-up for men. Another glass and we'll start comparing scars and tattoos

God news though -We get to nominate new entrants...I nominate Under Par.

Mind you, I'd rather nominate an attractive girl but it, I quote, "dishturbs the intulectual prosesh", and i fully support the program makers decision on this, after all, if you wanted an infinite numbr of monkeys to produce shakespeare you would NOT stick in a zebra. That'd just be silly. Vote Jacobs Creek!!

cheers

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 10:52 PM
oh sorry - was on the set of 'Last of the Summer Wine' next door. Its a new reality show based around the leftovers of 'The Wine Program' - me and Andy McGregor getting plastered and talkng about life, politics and make-up for men. Another glass and we'll start comparing scars and tattoos

God news though -We get to nominate new entrants...I nominate Under Par.

Mind you, I'd rather nominate an attractive girl but it, I quote, "dishturbs the intulectual prosesh", and i fully support the program makers decision on this, after all, if you wanted an infinite numbr of monkeys to produce shakespeare you would NOT stick in a zebra. That'd just be silly. Vote Jacobs Creek!!

cheers

Now thats one programme that i would like to see. I do agree that bringing a lady into the programme would raise the quality and therefore not be as funny!

Jacobs Creek!!! Yeahy!! :rofl:

under par
12th-September-2004, 10:53 PM
oh am i a soap opera star now??? I like this game.... :waycool: :clap:
scene 1.

Drathzel and Baldrick stood at bar in the Queen Vic..

"you want a pint?"

"yes love but let me get the drinks what are you having?"

"brandy and Babysham please loverboy.........cheers!"

"isn't that Den Watts over there?"

" Bloody hell yes it is .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................"

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 10:57 PM
[QUOTE=drathzel]oh am i a soap opera star now??? I like this game.... :waycool: :clap:[/QUOTE

scene 1.

"you want a pint?"

"yes love but let me get the drinks what are you having?"

"brandy and Babysham please loverboy.........cheers!"

"isn't that Den Watts over there?"

" Bloody hell yes it is .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................"

Loverboy? well i've never been called that before!!! But hey first time for anything. Is it little den? Because if so i would not be standing over here. I would be over there and dragging him out of the pub by now! :devil:

under par
12th-September-2004, 11:01 PM
Loverboy? well i've never been called that before!!! But hey first time for anything. Is it little den? Because if so i would not be standing over here. I would be over there and dragging him out of the pub by now! :devil:

It is your scene you can make it what you want.

after all it is your own soap opera.....let me know the results.

I set the scene you complete the rest of the act or acts!!! :wink:

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 11:04 PM
It is your scene you can make it what you want.

after all it is your own soap opera.....let me know the results.

I set the scene you complete the rest of the act or acts!!! :wink:

I know what act i want to complete and who i want to complete it with but i feel that it may be just a little too..umm.. rude for here!! :devil:

under par
12th-September-2004, 11:14 PM
I know what act i want to complete and who i want to complete it with but i feel that it may be just a little too..umm.. rude for here!! :devil:

You mean an upstairs act!!!!! :yeah:

drathzel
12th-September-2004, 11:18 PM
You mean an upstairs act!!!!! :yeah:

oh hell yeah

baldrick
13th-September-2004, 08:50 AM
Man I knew I went too early last night. missed all the fun :tears:

Quote:
Originally Posted by under par
You mean an upstairs act!!!!!

You mean we might get split/Moved. Oooh a new experiance. Go for it D, get us "upstairsed" :clap: :devil:

Dreadful Scathe
13th-September-2004, 09:27 AM
Man I knew I went too early last night. missed all the fun :tears:

Quote:
Originally Posted by under par
You mean an upstairs act!!!!!

You mean we might get split/Moved. Oooh a new experiance. Go for it D, get us "upstairsed" :clap: :devil:
Im not good at being rude but can I just say - you are all a bunch of tits... :)

CJ
13th-September-2004, 10:15 AM
Im not good at being rude but can I just say - you are all a bunch of tits... :)

You may have dropped a boob, there, DS!!

If you get this thread upstairs and then get booted off for your breast efforts:

I would just like to thank you for the mamories.... :D

baldrick
13th-September-2004, 10:44 AM
scene 1.

See what happens when you don't read these things carefully. Just what are you trying to say about me. It's been years since I was caught at the bar. You infering I was buying other people drinks. Outragous thing to say. How dare you you bounder, disgracing a man's reputation like that. I'll..... I'll.....I'll demand satisfaction........that or a guiness.

drathzel
13th-September-2004, 06:16 PM
See what happens when you don't read these things carefully. Just what are you trying to say about me. It's been years since I was caught at the bar. You infering I was buying other people drinks. Outragous thing to say. How dare you you bounder, disgracing a man's reputation like that. I'll..... I'll.....I'll demand satisfaction........that or a guiness.

Did you notice i left you for wee den? :hug:

baldrick
13th-September-2004, 06:47 PM
Did you notice i left you for wee den? :hug:
Arrgghhh :tears:
Too busy arguing over bar tab :eek: :mad:
Who's wee den :confused:
Come back all is forgiven :hug: :flower:

drathzel
13th-September-2004, 07:02 PM
Arrgghhh :tears:
Too busy arguing over bar tab :eek: :mad:
Who's wee den :confused:
Come back all is forgiven :hug: :flower:

I'm done with him any way. He just can't hold the pace. I mean um with dancing and all! :devil:

Sparkles
17th-September-2004, 12:57 PM
Damn! I was really looking forward to seeing Chicklet dressed as Woodstock - the little minx has gone and changed her Avatar! :tears:

Chicklet
17th-September-2004, 01:29 PM
shhhhhhhhhhhh
it's a cunning plan
*rumbled*
*snigger*
:whistle:

Gadget
17th-September-2004, 01:58 PM
You know, if you got the dummy to wear several outfits, you could have your avatar animated... then you don't have to wear the same thing all day. :what:

drathzel
17th-September-2004, 06:38 PM
You know, if you got the dummy to wear several outfits, you could have your avatar animated... then you don't have to wear the same thing all day. :what:

Thats just an excuse to bring more outfits and wear more clothes :yum:

Sparkles
20th-September-2004, 02:38 PM
...and your point is...?
Have you ever seen Sheena, Chicklet and Co. at a party night???
Or, for that matter, their troop of slaves that are forced to carry all their suitcases full of dancing clothes around for them? - and believe me, if you've ever seen the size of Sheena's clothes that's A LOT of outfits :wink:

Gordon J Pownall
20th-September-2004, 02:57 PM
...and your point is...?
Or, for that matter, their troop of slaves that are forced to carry all their suitcases full of dancing clothes around for them? - and believe me, if you've ever seen the size of Sheena's clothes that's A LOT of outfits :wink:

Unfortunately Andy McG and I, (Designers to the stars - sparkles and twinkles a speciality...!), have not yet been consulted on the appropriateness of your selections of clothing so best you start soon..

In fact, I'll start with the belly button piercing and work my way DOWN........ :eek: :blush: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

drathzel
20th-September-2004, 06:15 PM
...and your point is...?

I might be able to rival them. i have no idea what to bring to wear. I might just have to bring everything i own! :whistle:

Sparkles
20th-September-2004, 06:19 PM
I might be able to rival them. i have no idea what to bring to wear. I might just have to bring everything i own! :whistle:
You know what, you and I could both bring everything we own and we still wouldn't even begin to rival Sheena's wardrobe :worthy: :wink:

drathzel
20th-September-2004, 06:41 PM
You know what, you and I could both bring everything we own and we still wouldn't even begin to rival Sheena's wardrobe :worthy: :wink:

Probably! But we can try! :na:

Sheepman
21st-September-2004, 11:35 AM
if you've ever seen the size of Sheena's clothes That's a bit personal for these pages isn't it? :really:

To get back on thread, I can guarantee that my outfit won't look like my avatar :tears: but I can't guarantee that there won't be any droppings :what:

Greg

dee
21st-September-2004, 12:34 PM
That's a bit personal for these pages isn't it? :really:

To get back on thread, I can guarantee that my outfit won't look like my avatar :tears: but I can't guarantee that there won't be any droppings :what:

Greg

But maybe the odd widdle :rofl:

drathzel
21st-September-2004, 01:41 PM
But maybe the odd widdle :rofl:

Only depending on how much he has to drink! :blush:

Little Monkey
21st-September-2004, 06:22 PM
Just a few last minute updates for the fab BFG week-end... :D

• The workshops are now almost full, but I could use a few more men to help balance the numbers, so any man out there undecided please contact me as I can offer a very good deal...

Not only do I have to make a costume for the weekend, I aso have to go through a sex change! Or maybe just growing a 'tash by saturday will be enough....? How did I get talked into dancing as a man in all the classes......??? :eek: :confused:

I thought being a little monkey was bad enough.... :(

Gender confused Little Monkey

drathzel
22nd-September-2004, 08:21 AM
Not only do I have to make a costume for the weekend, I aso have to go through a sex change! Or maybe just growing a 'tash by saturday will be enough....? How did I get talked into dancing as a man in all the classes......??? :eek: :confused:

I thought being a little monkey was bad enough.... :(

Gender confused Little Monkey

Here. do you have to book the workshops or are you just booked automatically if you paid for the whole weekend? :confused:

Gojive
22nd-September-2004, 08:29 AM
Here. do you have to book the workshops or are you just booked automatically if you paid for the whole weekend? :confused:

I was just going to ask the same question myself Danielle! - saves me a post, thanks! :flower:

Oops! :blush:

drathzel
22nd-September-2004, 08:35 AM
I was just going to ask the same question myself Danielle! - saves me a post, thanks! :flower:

Oops! :blush:

Lets hope we get an answer and dont end up just talking to ourselves! :sick:

Gordon J Pownall
22nd-September-2004, 09:47 AM
Not only do I have to make a costume for the weekend, I aso have to go through a sex change! Gender confused Little Monkey

Panic not - help is at hand

Where is that Andy McG when you need him....? :whistle:

Little Monkey
22nd-September-2004, 10:14 AM
As far as I understand (=not much??) you are automatically booked into the classes when you pay for the whole weekend package. I'm still hoping that loads of women won't turn up to the classes, so that I can be female again! :D

In the meantime I'm trying to grow a mustache...

Little Monkey

DavidY
22nd-September-2004, 11:39 AM
When I booked (back in July) Franck did ask me which workshops I was going to - I assume so he could keep track of male/female numbers and keep it fairly balanced. I'd guess some people will pay the whole price but still miss a workshop or two if they have to leave early or whatever.

drathzel
22nd-September-2004, 12:34 PM
As far as I understand (=not much??) you are automatically booked into the classes when you pay for the whole weekend package. I'm still hoping that loads of women won't turn up to the classes, so that I can be female again! :D

In the meantime I'm trying to grow a mustache...

Little Monkey

Or alternatively we could try and coax more men to go! Any ideas?

TheTramp
22nd-September-2004, 12:41 PM
Shorter skirts?? :flower:

Trampy

drathzel
22nd-September-2004, 12:44 PM
Shorter skirts?? :flower:

Trampy

I have a really short skirt that i wore (cringe) to my 21st birthday night out. it bearly covered my bum and i was mortified!!

Will that do? :innocent:

TheTramp
22nd-September-2004, 12:58 PM
I have a really short skirt that i wore (cringe) to my 21st birthday night out. it bearly covered my bum and i was mortified!!

Will that do? :innocent:
I don't know. Do you have any photos that you can show me, and I'll give you my opinion... :D

Trampy

drathzel
22nd-September-2004, 01:07 PM
I don't know. Do you have any photos that you can show me, and I'll give you my opinion... :D

Trampy

Nope sorry! You'll just have to wait and see! :clap:

TheTramp
22nd-September-2004, 01:11 PM
Nope sorry! You'll just have to wait and see! :clap:
Ummm.... Can't wait :drool: :flower:

Trampy

Franck
22nd-September-2004, 02:21 PM
If you're booked for the full package (£33.00 deal) then you are automatically booked for the full week-end and your name will appear on a list for each event.

This event is a ticketless event, so no tickets will be sent :D

Anyone who payed via Paypal, and got the automatic confirmation email is definitely booked.

drathzel
22nd-September-2004, 03:29 PM
Ummm.... Can't wait :drool: :flower:

Trampy

Tough!

drathzel
22nd-September-2004, 03:30 PM
If you're booked for the full package (£33.00 deal) then you are automatically booked for the full week-end and your name will appear on a list for each event.

This event is a ticketless event, so no tickets will be sent :D

Anyone who payed via Paypal, and got the automatic confirmation email is definitely booked.

Thank you for clearing that up! :worthy: :worthy:

Gojive
22nd-September-2004, 04:04 PM
Thank you for clearing that up! :worthy: :worthy:

drathzel
22nd-September-2004, 04:05 PM

What can i say. i am a tidy type of person! :innocent:

Little Monkey
22nd-September-2004, 04:22 PM

Last time I went dancing, I started each dance by asking my partner if he's going to the BFG, followed by lots of fluttering eye-lashes and big, sweet smile.

Unfortunately I wasn't wearing a short skirt, nor was my top very low cut, so no results..... :sad:

Monkey

drathzel
22nd-September-2004, 04:32 PM
Last time I went dancing, I started each dance by asking my partner if he's going to the BFG, followed by lots of fluttering eye-lashes and big, sweet smile.

Unfortunately I wasn't wearing a short skirt, nor was my top very low cut, so no results..... :sad:

Monkey

There does seem to be a lot of women going. But we have been told there are quite a lot of men going so we must put our faith in that! :sick: :whistle:

Little Monkey
22nd-September-2004, 06:42 PM
There does seem to be a lot of women going. But we have been told there are quite a lot of men going so we must put our faith in that! :sick: :whistle:

Hmmmm.... Maybe we should spread a rumour that there's a massive sale on in one of the shops in Perth, and hope that a lot of the girls will go shopping instead of going to the classes? :wink:

There's always hope.........?

Monkey

Tiggerbabe
23rd-September-2004, 12:21 AM
I don't know what you mean :whistle: :whistle: *giggle*
However, I am unfortunately one "intended" tigger costume short, as the lady who promised me she'd make it, has let me down :tears: :tears:
I have wonderful shoes and a hat - will that do? :eek:

Gadget
23rd-September-2004, 08:33 AM
's OK - I'm going to be up to my elbows in papermachae tonight after the kids go to bed... hope it drys in in time for me to paint it. (I would have been doing this last night, but I spent four hours ironing :tears: )

drathzel
23rd-September-2004, 08:37 AM
Hmmmm.... Maybe we should spread a rumour that there's a massive sale on in one of the shops in Perth, and hope that a lot of the girls will go shopping instead of going to the classes? :wink:

There's always hope.........?

Monkey
#

As long as we dont forget that we started the rumour and try and go shopping too! :sick:

filthycute
23rd-September-2004, 11:36 AM
However, I am unfortunately one "intended" tigger costume short, as the lady who promised me she'd make it, has let me down :tears: :tears:
I have wonderful shoes and a hat - will that do? :eek:

NO!!!!!! surely not!!!! I hope you manage to get something to match your shoes and hat. :flower:
I've finally got my costume made.....it took bloody ages! Although i'm not all that confident about wearing it now........not after James nearly wet himself laughing :rofl:

Looking forward to seeing the Smurf.....man thats got to be a great outfit!! :clap:

See you all Friday/Saturday

filthycute x x

drathzel
23rd-September-2004, 01:34 PM
NO!!!!!! surely not!!!! I hope you manage to get something to match your shoes and hat. :flower:
I've finally got my costume made.....it took bloody ages! Although i'm not all that confident about wearing it now........not after James nearly wet himself laughing :rofl:

Looking forward to seeing the Smurf.....man thats got to be a great outfit!! :clap:

See you all Friday/Saturday

filthycute x x

What does your costume look like so that i can look out for you!

filthycute
23rd-September-2004, 01:48 PM
What does your costume look like so that i can look out for you!

It's a white cat outfit.....shouldn't be hard to find :D

filthycute x x

drathzel
23rd-September-2004, 01:53 PM
It's a white cat outfit.....shouldn't be hard to find :D

filthycute x x

I was going to go as a little yellow teddy but then i change my avatar and now it looks like me. A bit of a cop-out i know but hey! :whistle:

Pammy
23rd-September-2004, 02:25 PM
I was going to go as a little yellow teddy but then i change my avatar and now it looks like me. A bit of a cop-out i know but hey! :whistle:

Hmmm, be hard dancing with your eyes closed though :blush: You'll just have to feel your way... :wink:

drathzel
23rd-September-2004, 04:33 PM
Hmmm, be hard dancing with your eyes closed though :blush: You'll just have to feel your way... :wink:

I like that thought! I was wondering how i could look more like my avatar and i could only see myself pulling an expression like that in one instance and to be honest i think that that would rather put people off their dancing! :blush:

Gadget
23rd-September-2004, 05:59 PM
I like that thought! I was wondering how i could look more like my avatar and i could only see myself pulling an expression like that in one instance and to be honest i think that that would rather put people off their dancing! :blush:
:innocent:

drathzel
23rd-September-2004, 10:00 PM

you see i dont want to scare people! :innocent:

under par
27th-September-2004, 07:14 AM
Congratulations to Filthycute on winning thr Avatar Costume Competition. :cheers: :clap:

Aleks (whom I now know since Sunday Southport) well done on second place. :clap:

Scatheful Dread 3rd. :worthy:

i can't wait to see all the photos. Anyone please! :yeah:

Dreadful Scathe
27th-September-2004, 09:24 AM
Aleks (whom I now know since Sunday Southport) well done on second place. :clap:

That was one hell of a spider, she had to change so the arachnaphobes whould dance with her :)

Stuart M
27th-September-2004, 10:50 AM
Scatheful Dread 3rd. :worthy:

Thought the Awards were fair and well-judged, however...

...the Smurf is clearly an Advanced costume maker and should not have been entering at this level. When will competition judges get a grip on this sort of thing? :mad:

I enjoyed Saturday, but I spent Sunday recovering from dancing with that gorgeous long dark-haired one with the cute a$$. Might have been a cosmetics job though - it felt a bit plastic when I had a grope...:eek:

Minnie M
27th-September-2004, 10:58 AM
PHOTOS PLEASE

cerocmetro
27th-September-2004, 11:01 AM
Here's a couple of pics to get going :clap:

cerocmetro
27th-September-2004, 11:10 AM
And a few more,

cerocmetro
27th-September-2004, 11:16 AM
and more

cerocmetro
27th-September-2004, 11:22 AM
and more

Dreadful Scathe
27th-September-2004, 11:22 AM
And a few more,
I'm aware my hands stand out as not blue but I tried putting latex on them too and you need to keep your fingers apart for probably about 2 hours - so i gave up on that one - ill get gloves the next time Im a smurf :)

Latex is great though, it drys to touch in about 10 minutes (only seems to stick to other latex) and it comes off just by pulling (except where hair is involved but hot soapy water handles that and its why i still have eyebrows :) )

Graham
27th-September-2004, 12:18 PM
Read more about DS' experience at www.latexloversmonthly.com (www.planetscathe.com) (note that some employers / internet service providers may have blocked access to this site :wink: ).

filthycute
27th-September-2004, 01:09 PM
Unfortunately i picked up duff batteries for my camera so only got a couple of pics.

here they are though

filthycute x x

drathzel
27th-September-2004, 01:45 PM
I just wanted to say it was loevely meeting everyone and now i can put a faces to the names i see on teh forum. If i didn't meet you i will now i will in the future! :hug:

cerocmetro
27th-September-2004, 01:52 PM
I just wanted to say it was loevely meeting everyone and now i can put a faces to the names i see on teh forum. If i didn't meet you i will now i will in the future! :hug:

Are you still hungover too?

Thanks for all the dances :drool:
Adam

drathzel
27th-September-2004, 02:07 PM
Are you still hungover too?

Thanks for all the dances :drool:
Adam

Excuse me, a single alocoholic drink did not pass my lips! I was just on a ceroc high!

Thank you for being patient with a beginner dancer!! :D

under par
27th-September-2004, 05:16 PM
Thanks to all the photos contributors. :cheers:

Your costumes all looked amazing so sorry I wasn't there to see you all in the flesh. :worthy:

Gadget
27th-September-2004, 09:00 PM
You will note a marked absence of me in any of the avatar photos: I'm afraid that at the time mine was in the boot of my car... along with my car keys. :tears::tears: so I missed all the award stuff. :(

A HUGE thank you to CJ :worthy: for helping me out on that one. Even such a monumental ba11sup as that couldn't dampen the night for me: brilliant. :D

To those who voted for me as the worst speller, thank you. {I think?}

TheTramp
28th-September-2004, 12:08 AM
To those who voted for me as the worst speller, thank you. {I think?}
That'd be everyone then!! :D

Trampy

drathzel
28th-September-2004, 08:46 AM

I enjoyed Saturday, but I spent Sunday recovering from dancing with that gorgeous long dark-haired one with the cute a$$. Might have been a cosmetics job though - it felt a bit plastic when I had a grope...:eek:

I think i remember that one too, definately some work done on the buns of erm plastic!

CJ
28th-September-2004, 09:26 AM

:tears:

What we shared that night felt real to me.... :wink:

Graham
28th-September-2004, 10:25 AM
Did we ALL grope the gorgeous long-dark-haired one then? I thought I was special..... :tears: (I do agree with you, though, Stuart: definitely "enhanced" :wink: )

drathzel
28th-September-2004, 01:53 PM
Did we ALL grope the gorgeous long-dark-haired one then? I thought I was special..... :tears: (I do agree with you, though, Stuart: definitely "enhanced" :wink: )

No your not special!!! He gets around! :whistle:

Pammy
28th-September-2004, 02:24 PM
No your not special!!! He gets around! :whistle:

I'm glad you said around and not a round - he's been sensitive since he revealed all :wink:

drathzel
28th-September-2004, 05:57 PM
yeah that too! :what:

Sparkles
3rd-October-2004, 01:34 AM
:tears:

What we shared that night felt real to me.... :wink:

I'm just glad he was talking about you... :eek:

Finally managed to get internet access (only for a short while though) and just wanted to say that I didn't feel as naked as I appear to be in the photos - maybe there's a lesson there?! Oh, and thanks to JohnTheHappyGuy who helpfully informed me on the night that "from the other sid of the room it looks like you're naked" - cheers for that one :cheers: :what: :rolleyes:

It was so nice to know that everyone is as mad as me and that so many people made a real effort to dress up! You all looked amazing :cool:

Hope to see you all again very soon!
Sparkles. x

under par
4th-October-2004, 01:07 AM
Hope to see you all again very soon!
Sparkles. x

Or was that a freudian slip for "Hope to see "all" of YOU again very soon!" Miss Sparkles

Lovely photos :clap: :clap: :worthy: :yeah:

Sheepman
4th-October-2004, 01:03 PM
just wanted to say that I didn't feel as naked as I appear to be in the photos How stupid am I? :what: I have to say it didn't occur to me once during the evening that you were naked :really: I'm sure it wasn't just because I was looking into your eyes! After seeing the photos I realise I should have let my concentration wander :blush:

I had 2 sparkly encounters on our trip, the first one at Belsay Castle was designed by Stella McCartney, and is insured for about £300,000 . . .

Sheepman
4th-October-2004, 01:08 PM
The second one was priceless :hug:

Sparkles
4th-October-2004, 04:56 PM
The second one was priceless :hug:

Awww, shucks :blush:

Or was that a freudian slip for "Hope to see "all" of YOU again very soon!" Miss Sparkles

OK, someone save me here - who has photos of Mr UP at Southport on Saturday night...? :eek:
Don't think you're really one to talk are you, Mister?! :wink:
I doubt the BFG outfit will be making another appearance anytime soon, sorry, so if you missed it then that was it :rolleyes:

drathzel
5th-October-2004, 02:47 PM

hey Gadge, rem the wee face you distorted for me to make my avatar look all evil!! Well i figure out how to and i am using it as an emoticon on my msn!!!!

thank you :hug: :worthy: :flower:
:yeah:

CJ
29th-August-2005, 12:48 PM
Which brings us to this year..................

Who you coming as?!?!??!!?!?!???????????