PDA

View Full Version : Dance & Sail 2005 - brought to you by CerocMetro

cerocmetro
8th-September-2004, 01:58 PM
Dance & Sail 2005 - 6th-12th June Croatia :waycool:

The Dance & Sail holidays have probably been the most successful of all dance holidays. Being a CerocMetro event you would expect the standards to be exceptionally high.

They have sold out every year and next year's is no exception with over 70% of the places already taken by some of the 113 people who came this year. Next year we are going a month later than previously so the waters will be warmer and the weather more guaranteed.

If you like dancing and you like sailing or fancy an adventure this has got to be the holiday for you. We are going to Dubrovnik next June.

To get a taste of what these holidays are about, have a look at www.danceandsail.com and spend some time looking through the photos.

A deposit will secure your place. If you would like more information, please call 07768 005858 or email ceroc@hotmail.com

No sailing experience is required just a hunger for fun, dancing, relaxing, sunbathing, swimming and much much more.

The Daily Mail recently referred to Croatia as the new Cote D'Azur and the new destination of the stars.

Dance & Sail is the original holiday of this type. Tried, tested and given a massive thumbs up three years in a row. If you would like some feedback from previous holiday goers we can put you in touch. We are able to arrange flights from Gatwick or Manchester.

This year we not only had dancers from all over the country but also from New Zealand and Canada and guess what, they are coming again.

We are also looking to run a second trip next year in the Autumn. :whistle: Details soon

Adam

Gordon J Pownall
8th-September-2004, 02:10 PM
What Adam didn't say as well is that you don't need any experience to come along on this holiday.

All of the yachts (basically floating gin palaces) will have a fully qualified Skipper on board so you can get as much or as little 'hands on' sailing as you want.

This is really is an amazing holiday. I booked last year at the last minute as a Skipper was needed for one of the yachts. I had a very novice crew and 37ft of pure luxury for a whole week.

Within 2 days, the novice crew were all old salts, each had helmed, navigated, hoisted and lowered sails and not one of the dirty stop outs was back on board much before 3 in the morning having spent the evening in one of many amazing tavernas / bars / nightclubs along the way...!

Why I hadn't booked before last year escapes me - this really is the only sailing holiday you should consider. I will never miss another though.....

Within two days of returning last year, I had a full yacht crew for Dubrovnik in 2005. Within a week they had paid the deposit - such is the popularity of this amazing week

Gotta be done......just look at the pictures........
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Gordon J Pownall
8th-September-2004, 02:55 PM
So are we gonna get any Scottish forumites joining us on board.....

We can show you sun and sand and sea as opposed to rain, rain and err.....rain and fog / mist........ :wink:

By the way - the price is really good as well and includes all flights / transfers and the use of the Skipper for gratification (why do you think my yacht was booked up so quickly)...

I think Andy McG's yacht also booked up quickly for that same reason..... :what:

Gordon J Pownall
14th-September-2004, 12:01 AM
Just heard a few places still going - nearly booked up tho' so anyone else going sailing with the mad mob and racing with...

The Most Dangerous Crew in the Med...???

see the forum at www.danceandsail.com for chat and other interesting stuff

Oh..and the photos of the dolphins :hug: and dance :rofl: and drink :drool: and sailing are great.....loads of albums to see what a great time we had in Greece this year....

G...???

Well - anyone else...??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Gadget
11th-March-2005, 11:18 PM
{This is an old thread - the new ads reminded me of it}
I know Adam is gone to some distant shore, but are there plans to do the "Dance & Sail" again? I much prefer yachts to liners.

Andy McGregor
12th-March-2005, 02:43 AM
I'm pretty sure Adam is running this one again. Even though I had great fun last year I'm not going this year, mostly due to other sailing commitments.

What I can tell you is that this holiday was a blast. I think there were 17 yachts in our flotilla and the memory I have of our raid by sea on Skiathos will live with me for a very, very long time. Who would have guessed that I'd end up dressed as a sailor being part of a cabaret in a nightclub with a transvestite Liverpudlian in a glittery dress :innocent:

And there was some fabulous sailing too. We even had Dolphins jumping in front of the yacht. Great days sailing with a fab bunch of dancers - most of them had never sailed before. But, as Gordon said, us skippers had them whipped into shape within no time with intensive training on the making of coctails and drinking of refreshing lagers. I can remember one night when the six of us on our yacht put our dancing shoes in the dry bag, got in the rubber boat and motored to the beach, had a fab meal in a taverna right on the beach, took over their CD player and danced the night away. How we got back to the boat was a miracle of navigation.

If you've never been on one of these holidays you really must go on one this summer.

cerocmetro
14th-March-2005, 02:19 PM
{This is an old thread - the new ads reminded me of it}
I know Adam is gone to some distant shore, but are there plans to do the "Dance & Sail" again? I much prefer yachts to liners.

Ahem, here I am. :blush: Sorry I have not been on the forum for a while things have been rather hectic.

Dance & Sail 2005 is most definitley on. 5th June to 12th. We are heading to Dubrovnik this year in Croatia, (just in case there is a Dubrovnik anywhere else).

Sorry you wont be joining us this year Andy, your attire will be missed.

Anyone interested in joining us, please email me ceroc@hotmail.com or call 07768 005858 and we will tell you all you need to know.

Anyway have to go, silly time in the morning here.

Adam