PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Kate!

Lindsay
7th-September-2004, 03:28 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!

Hope you had a good day :cheers:

Dreadful Scathe
7th-September-2004, 03:44 PM
shes 102 - you'll need to speak up :)

Happy Birthday Kate

TheTramp
7th-September-2004, 04:14 PM
shes 102 - you'll need to speak up :)
She looks well for it though. I wouldn't have put her a day past 90 looking at her.

(Oh dear, there go my dances at Southport!! :tears: )

Happy birthday Kate.

Trampy

Gadget
7th-September-2004, 04:51 PM
Happy birthday. :flower:

ElaineB
8th-September-2004, 10:22 AM
Yes, happy birthday Kate. You must tell where you buy that miracle cream! :whistle:

Elaine

Jayne
8th-September-2004, 10:30 AM
Only just found this... :blush:

Happy Birthday Kate! :flower: :flower:

J :nice:

Will
17th-September-2004, 03:21 PM
I'd just like to pass on Kate's appreciation for this Birthday thread. She would have replied to it before herself, but was on the Greek Island of Samos at the time.

For the many forumites that will be in Southport this weekend, you will all be able to add to your well wishes by buying her a drink. She will be drinking pints of Stella.

I thankyou,

Will

P.S. I think there is a bug in the forum software as it is reporting Kate's age as being 102. This must be a computer error and Kate knows how VERY ANGRY I am about it!!

Divissima
17th-September-2004, 03:25 PM
For the many forumites that will be in Southport this weekend, you will all be able to add to your well wishes by buying her a drink. She will be drinking pints of Stella.

I thankyou,

Will

P.S. I think there is a bug in the forum software as it is reporting Kate's age as being 102. This must be a computer error and Kate knows how VERY ANGRY I am about it!!One of these days, Kate is going to log on and take a look around.... and then you will be so busted!!!