View Full Version : The Stuart M fan club :D

drathzel
2nd-September-2004, 08:31 AM
...and do you still look good in a taxi T shirt...??? :wink: :whistle:

Yes he does.... He suits it!! :rolleyes:

Dreadful Scathe
2nd-September-2004, 09:40 AM
...and do you still look good in a taxi T shirt...??? :wink: :whistle:
there wasnt a requirment for looking good, he just has to be comfortable dressing in dodgy clothes and i assure you, he looks very comfortable every time i see him:)

Flash
2nd-September-2004, 09:54 AM
Yes he does.... He suits it!! :rolleyes:

He looks pretty good in most things Drathzel.....:drool:

Ninka
2nd-September-2004, 10:02 AM
Do I detect a Stuart M fan club starting up?!! :wink:

Flash
2nd-September-2004, 10:04 AM
Hey, good idea - want to join?

Stuart M
2nd-September-2004, 10:46 AM
Well, OK - but you'll have to make CJ the Honorary President or he'll take the huff :rofl:

Maybe having a fan club is the next step before enjoying the same multiple-wife status as ChrisA... :wink:

CJ
2nd-September-2004, 10:54 AM
[QUOTE=Stuart M]Well, OK - but you'll have to make CJ the Honorary President or he'll take the huff :rofl:
QUOTE]

Well, I thank thee for your proposal and I accept.

I, therefore, in my capacity as President of TBAS (Toaster Bot Appreciation Society) I propose the first annual meeting to be held Sat 11 Sept in the telephone box on the corner of Argyle Street and Elliot Street.

Please PM me for suggestions for the agenda.

Your Humble President.
:worthy:

Dreadful Scathe
2nd-September-2004, 01:08 PM
do you need a secretary for this club ? I take a mean set of minutes let me tell you......in my capacity as assumed secretary, may i suggest right horrorable TBAS president sir, that we have a 'how tight can your trousers legally be' question to throw into the first meeting ?

CJ
2nd-September-2004, 01:12 PM
do you need a secretary for this club ? I take a mean set of minutes let me tell you......in my capacity as assumed secretary, may i suggest right horrorable TBAS president sir, that we have a 'how tight can your trousers legally be' question to throw into the first meeting ?

Noted. Very fair Q, and one which, I am sure, will be discussed with the sicerity and gravitas it deserves.

Addmittedly, I am ONLY the pres, so not sure how we put in place the committee, however I am sure you are just the person to take down Stuart's trou, erm, notes at the meetings.

Flash
2nd-September-2004, 03:05 PM
Noted. Very fair Q, and one which, I am sure, will be discussed with the sincerity and gravitas it deserves.

Addmittedly, I am ONLY the pres, so not sure how we put in place the committee, however I am sure you are just the person to take down Stuart's trou, erm, notes at the meetings.
Well, if we are going to discuss 'how tight can toasters' trousers get?' then I think we may have to bring up the consequential VPL issue. :rofl:

drathzel
2nd-September-2004, 05:09 PM

I'll join!!

drathzel
2nd-September-2004, 05:11 PM
I, therefore, in my capacity as President of TBAS (Toaster Bot Appreciation Society) I propose the first annual meeting to be held Sat 11 Sept in the telephone box on the corner of Argyle Street and Elliot Street.

i cant make it i have to go home...... :tears: :tears: :tears:

drathzel
2nd-September-2004, 07:13 PM
Well, if we are going to discuss 'how tight can toasters' trousers get?' then I think we may have to bring up the consequential VPL issue. :rofl:

VPL can be avoided!!!

CJ
2nd-September-2004, 08:09 PM
VPL can be avoided!!!

Not by Stuart, it can't!! :whistle:

Emma
2nd-September-2004, 08:13 PM
I'll sign up to the club - Stuart's a sweetheart and I particularly remember my first time at Blackpool and how kind he was to me - asking me to dance when I was mainly sitting on a chair looking like a rabbit in the headlights :)

*cough* I also remember my SECOND time at Blackpool and those trousers...ah the happy memories of contemplating fabric tension limitations....;)

Lory
2nd-September-2004, 08:26 PM
*cough* I also remember my SECOND time at Blackpool and those trousers...ah the happy memories of contemplating fabric tension limitations....;)I can't understand why :innocent: but on a daily basis I seem to be finding more and more reasons to look forward to the BFG :whistle: :rofl:

Dreadful Scathe
2nd-September-2004, 08:41 PM
I was mainly sitting on a chair looking like a rabbit in the headlights :)

I thought you only looked like that when dancing with me :)

...no hang on, too obvious.....how about...

..that was because Chicklet was walking toward you in her basque...

..hmm more subtle but not that funny..

..it wasnt headlights that produced the glassy stare, it was a seemingly hypnotic trance often produced by a pendulous object swinging back and forth, back and forth

...that'll do

CJ
2nd-September-2004, 08:45 PM
..it wasnt headlights that produced the glassy stare, it was a seemingly hypnotic trance often produced by a pendulous object swinging back and forth, back and forth [/b]

But I thought someone said Stuart's trousers were too tight for that :eek:

:whistle:

Dreadful Scathe
2nd-September-2004, 08:51 PM
But I thought someone said Stuart's trousers were too tight for that :eek:

walking produces a movement does it not, and if theres something to focus your attention on.........arrrrrgh Im cant believe im explaining this..im deeply traumatised..........im running away......awaaaaaaay

Emma
2nd-September-2004, 09:01 PM
Read the post, boys...(tsk!)

Headlights=first Blackpool
Trousers=second Blackpool

Though...now I come to think of it, there was a *certain* sort of trance involved in the contemplation of potential trouser-splittage :devil:

Ninka
2nd-September-2004, 09:22 PM
therefore, in my capacity as President of TBAS (Toaster Bot Appreciation Society)
Your Humble President.

Did you really mean to say Toaster Bot, or is that just a rather unfortunate spelling mistake? :sick:

CJ
3rd-September-2004, 09:41 AM
Did you really mean to say Toaster Bot, or is that just a rather unfortunate spelling mistake? :sick:

:rofl:

Oops... That's me outed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the members decide!! :wink:

Flash
3rd-September-2004, 10:08 AM
:rofl:

Oops... That's me outed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the members decide!! :wink:

I think you outed your Bot a while ago CJ........

As for Stuart's........:drool:
It does look rather good in the medium tight trousers. Emma - that's not the Blackpool ones!!

Foofs
3rd-September-2004, 10:36 AM
I'm in two minds whether or not to apply for membership... The last time I danced with Suart he said it was boring after 30 seconds...

:really: :( :wink:

But, then agan he had just paid me a compliment in disguise ("why do all the good dancers join the armed forces?") ... it just took me a while to understand its true meaning...! :D

I think then I shall put in a reluctant application to join ( :clap: ), as long as it allows me a dance with him in the near future!

Stuart - :flower: (Thank you!)

Flash
3rd-September-2004, 10:47 AM
I'm in two minds whether or not to apply for membership... The last time I danced with Suart he said it was boring after 30 seconds...

:really: :( :wink:

But, then agan he had just paid me a compliment in disguise ("why do all the good dancers join the armed forces?") ... it just took me a while to understand its true meaning...! :D

I think then I shall put in a reluctant application to join ( :clap: ), as long as it allows me a dance with him in the near future!

Stuart - :flower: (Thank you!)
Hey CJ - can we discuss his warped sense of humour in the phone box too?

CJ
3rd-September-2004, 11:56 AM
Hey CJ - can we discuss his warped sense of humour in the phone box too?

In the interests of accuracy, items 3 and 4 on the agenda are:

the fact he is warped

he needs a sense of humour.

Please PM the secretary if you wish to join, and we'll forward directions to said phone box.

Dreadful Scathe
3rd-September-2004, 12:34 PM
wouldnt a portaloo be more appopriate ? :)

Flash
3rd-September-2004, 12:37 PM
wouldnt a portaloo be more appopriate ? :)
Excuse me DS but we are classy chicks and will not be meeting in the above mentioned cubicle. :rofl:

Dreadful Scathe
3rd-September-2004, 12:41 PM
but surely its roomier and it has a seat ? :confused:

CJ isnt a classy chick ! Id like to think I am though :)

Stuart M
3rd-September-2004, 11:50 PM
but surely its roomier and it has a seat ? :confused:

CJ isnt a classy chick ! Id like to think I am though :)

Oh DS you are a classy chick - no doubt about it honey

Dreadful Scathe
4th-September-2004, 02:02 AM
oh oh he spoke he spoke - my hero :)

*swoon*

Graham
15th-October-2004, 07:29 AM
Oh wow! Just found this thread, and am crushed I missed the inaugural meeting! Will you be posting the minutes, DS, or are they only sent to members? Can I join, and when's the next meeting?

I have long admired Toaster Boy, and I can honestly say he is the best taxi I know*!!!

* The best male taxi presently on duty at Glasgow Jumpin' Jaks on Tuesdays, that is

Forte
15th-October-2004, 02:22 PM
I like his groovy shirts, his flashing cufflinks and his elbow rolls.... I have been a member for ages! :cheers:

CJ
15th-October-2004, 03:00 PM
See?!?! He even has the blue rinse vote...

Dreadful Scathe
15th-October-2004, 03:14 PM

membership fees are due....

..£20 or one sheep, whichever is most convenient :)

Forte
18th-October-2004, 03:09 PM

My hair is blonde! Look at the picture...(it's just the rest of me that is blue - and that's natural not a rinse, I :rofl: 'll have you know! ) :grin:

baldrick
19th-October-2004, 12:22 AM
membership fees are due....

..£20 or one sheep, whichever is most convenient :)
Right I'm in. membership fee attached

xSalsa_Angelx
19th-October-2004, 12:50 PM
I like his groovy shirts, his flashing cufflinks and his elbow rolls.... I have been a member for ages! :cheers:

:drool: I'll join then hehe

I remember thefirst time I danced with Stuart and his reaction was "WOW you really do look like your avatar" :rofl:

drathzel
19th-October-2004, 01:50 PM
Right I'm in. membership fee attached

Is that one from your personal collection? Already used maybe?

Are they better when they are already broken in?