PDA

View Full Version : Off topic chat!

Sheepman
1st-September-2004, 05:27 PM
Yeah, and when I hover over Sheepie's Hey, we Sheepie's get scared with all this hoovering!

they may regret that sometime soon!). But that's even more scary! (And I can't even remember if it was me, I just have a guilty conscience!)

Greg

Sparkles
1st-September-2004, 05:58 PM
Hey, we Sheepie's get scared with all this hoovering!

What you and 'Wee Sheepie' do with a Hoover in your own time is your business, and not something we want to know about :wink:

But that's even more scary! (And I can't even remember if it was me, I just have a guilty conscience!)

Be afraid, be very afraid. Mwahahahahahahahahahaha..... :devil: :rofl:

baldrick
1st-September-2004, 06:51 PM
Yeah - you'll be famous soon enough...!!! :sick:

Oh hovering works at home with IE6 but not at work on mozzilla! now I see the green soothsayers words :clap:

drathzel
2nd-September-2004, 08:42 AM
Oh hovering works at home with IE6 but not at work on mozzilla! now I see the green soothsayers words :clap:

hey baldrick...where are you this morning...unlike you not to be on!! :)

baldrick
2nd-September-2004, 12:25 PM
hey baldrick...where are you this morning...unlike you not to be on!! :)

I'm on holiday to day. Eye exam this morning and then some gardening. Think I'm sickening for something. Then housework this afternoon before Perth tonight :clap: :clap:
How was it in the strange land of wednesday night.

drathzel
2nd-September-2004, 05:17 PM
I'm on holiday to day. Eye exam this morning and then some gardening. Think I'm sickening for something. Then housework this afternoon before Perth tonight :clap: :clap:
How was it in the strange land of wednesday night.

It was rather different but i had a good night!!!

So what you mean by holiday you actually mean a skivey day off.... does your boss know its a holiday?

baldrick
2nd-September-2004, 05:49 PM
It was rather different but i had a good night!!!

So what you mean by holiday you actually mean a skivey day off.... does your boss know its a holiday?

No its offical, I even get to turn the mobile off :clap: :clap:

drathzel
2nd-September-2004, 07:08 PM
No its offical, I even get to turn the mobile off :clap: :clap:

yeah yeah yeah!! :rolleyes: