PDA

View Full Version : Please say "Hello."

CJ
2nd-September-2004, 11:38 AM
Well, I'm off to the big smoke and to experience the delights of Hipsters!!!!!!!!!

No, I'm not a hotshot, but if you wanted to say Hi/dance I'd be delighted... :waycool:

Hope to see you there,

Your humble CJ :wink:

under par
2nd-September-2004, 06:04 PM
Well, I'm off to the big smoke and to experience the delights of Hipsters!!!!!!!!!

No, I'm not a hotshot, but if you wanted to say Hi/dance I'd be delighted... :waycool:

Hope to see you there,

Your humble CJ :wink:

Mrs Par and I will be there if it is Phat Friday you are off to.

Yo will have to show your tattoos off regularly for us to know you....but you may recognise me the tall one. :cheers:

see you there. :clap:

CJ
2nd-September-2004, 08:12 PM
Durr!!!!!

Should have said: is Tuesday for me..... :clap:

Lory
2nd-September-2004, 08:33 PM
Well, I'm off to the big smoke No need to worry on that score, it has the 'Andy Mcgregor' seal of approval! :D

Looking forward to meeting you CJ :hug:

and shhhhhhh, don't forget our topsecret trade off! :wink:

CJ
2nd-September-2004, 08:37 PM
and shhhhhhh, don't forget our topsecret trade off! :wink:

shhhhh :wink:

Mary
2nd-September-2004, 09:11 PM
See you there Tuesday then mate. Won't be there until later (working) but will make a point of seeking you out ....... if Lory doesn't commandeer you to herself all evening :wink: Especially as you weren't at Musselburgh! :mad: :wink:

Does get a tad busy tho'.

How long are you down for, and can we entice you out on any other evenings?

M

under par
2nd-September-2004, 11:49 PM
Durr!!!!!

Should have said: is Tuesday for me..... :clap:

Sorry CJ no can do Tuesday....another time eh!

Sheepman
3rd-September-2004, 12:59 PM
Should have said: is Tuesday for me..... Sorry, I won't manage a dance with you Tuesday :wink: but do come and say "Hi" - I'll be working on the bar.

Greg

Gadget
3rd-September-2004, 01:30 PM
"...on the bar"?
This isn't some sort of twisted "cyotee ugly" thing is it? :what:

CJ
3rd-September-2004, 01:44 PM
"...on the bar"?
This isn't some sort of twisted "cyotee ugly" thing is it? :what:

U never seen Greg?!?! He's just plain ol' pig ugly!! :blush:

CJ
3rd-September-2004, 01:46 PM
U never seen Greg?!?! He's just plain ol' pig ugly!! :blush:

In fact, I heard it said "he fell out of the ugly tree and hit EVERY branch on the way down!!"

But not of Greg, honest :wink:

God I wished I knew how to spell coyote. Looks right-ish.

Anyway, as I'm buying lots of Jack on tue, and Sheepy's on the bar (and I've just insulted his rugged good looks :eek: ), I'll be getting Sheepy one, too, then...

Rhythm King
3rd-September-2004, 02:13 PM
See you there C-J

R-K

Missy D
4th-September-2004, 09:12 PM
But not of Greg, honest :wink:

Anyway, as I'm buying lots of Jack on tue, and Sheepy's on the bar (and I've just insulted his rugged good looks :eek: ), I'll be getting Sheepy one, too, then...

Just dont mention the wellies or he could be really insulted baa!

Hopefully, my sister will be able to make it tuesday - sure she would love to have you on the floor :blush:

Tiggerbabe
4th-September-2004, 10:02 PM
she would love to have you on the floor :blush:Somehow, I think this might be in the wrong thread :whistle: :whistle:

CJ
5th-September-2004, 01:58 AM
Hopefully, my sister will be able to make it tuesday - sure she would love to have you on the floor :blush:

D, I've seen your sis... she can have me wherever she wants :wink:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Sparkles
5th-September-2004, 12:34 PM
Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday CJ, save a dance for me, please :flower:
S. x

Sheepman
6th-September-2004, 04:15 PM
I'm buying lots of Jack on tue, This could be a colloquialism too far, 'cos I don't think we have any Jacks in stock? :confused:

greg

Chicklet
6th-September-2004, 04:35 PM
CJ you mustn't go without your

Zebra Woman
6th-September-2004, 05:17 PM

Without his what?? :confused:
I can't see the attachment :sick:

I'll have to come to Hipsters and see for myself. Look forward to meeting you CJ.

Alison :flower:

dee
7th-September-2004, 10:34 AM
Shame i cant make it CJ would of loved to of had you on the floor :blush: :drool:

Dance Demon
7th-September-2004, 10:40 AM

:rofl: :rofl: ....can just see it now......CJ the Hotshot.......hope he remembers to put his hair in a pony tail too.....or wear a bandana.. :wink:

Jon Brett
7th-September-2004, 12:59 PM
Come up and see me (oo-er) CJ. Love to have a chat.

Jon Brett

Lory
7th-September-2004, 06:06 PM
OK Guy's listen up.......

MissyD, Mary, Sparkles, Zebra woman and myself are all going to H***sters later this eve and are planning to meet the one and only CJ for the first time!

Now, while he's not here, is there any info about him that we need to know? :wink:

Any little quirkisms, pet hates or things he just loves, that we can all tease him with? :innocent: :rofl:

Chicklet
8th-September-2004, 09:16 AM
up here we don't often mention the wig

Gadget
8th-September-2004, 10:27 AM
:what: I thought that chest hair was real!

Zebra Woman
8th-September-2004, 11:49 AM
Hey Chicklet

My first dance with a man with long hair!
I checked the wig...couldn't resist pulling it a little......the glue was good. :what:

Great to meet you CJ, fab dance :drool: fab kilt too :drool:

thanks

Alison

Gordon J Pownall
8th-September-2004, 11:50 AM
I checked the wig...couldn't resist pulling it a little......the glue was good. :what:

Great to meet you CJ, fab dance :drool: fab kilt too :drool:

thanks

Alison

Have you never played 'spot the syrup' at a dance night - great fun...... :whistle:

Lory
8th-September-2004, 12:55 PM
Have you never played 'spot the syrup' at a dance night - great fun.....Being a PROFESSIONAL :wink: my eyes are trained to spot them at 100 paces! And I'm pretty positive it was real but I even gave it a little tug (just to make sure! :innocent: )

And yes Miss Zebra, we ALL liked the KILT! :drool:

I'd like to think he had a good evening, I'm sure he did!

My evening was fairly eventful, first I got followed! :sick: All the way from Hanger Lane, :eek: then I saw John Brett and little did he know, he was going to be my saviour, like it or not. :rofl: but it turned out to be fairly innocent, (I think) the guy just wanted to talk to me about cars! :confused: It was quite alarming though, when a big guy keeps speeding up next to you at traffic lights and gesturing for you to wind your window down or pull over!

Then during a dance with Nigel, he invented a new move :eek: .....don't Ask! :rofl:

Then at the very end of the evening, as i got back into my car, which I'd left bang smack outside, this guy in a KILT (no guesses) stands at the top of the grand steps of the town hall, and flashes! :cheers:

Picture of MissyD and CerocJock

dee
8th-September-2004, 02:41 PM
Lovely photo of my sis and CJ Lory was a shame i couldnt make it would of loved to of had a few drops with that young man :drool:

Gordon J Pownall
8th-September-2004, 02:57 PM
Lovely phot of Ceroc Jock and Missy D - CJ looks especially fetching in that white dress........ :devil:

Peter
8th-September-2004, 06:27 PM
... picture of MissyD and CerocJock

What happened to the pic I took last night of Lory and CerocJock?

Lory
8th-September-2004, 07:09 PM
What happened to the pic I took last night of Lory and CerocJock?Erm :blush: :rofl: :whistle:

CJ
8th-September-2004, 07:20 PM
Erm :blush: :rofl: :whistle:

C'mon, woman... get it up there!! :wink:

Guys, girls and sheepy...

was fab night!! Only one refusal, and I promised Sarah she'd remain anonymous, and was for good reason... :tears:

That aside, had a few giggles, a few wiggles and even a few wriggles (Eh, Lory!! :eek: )

Apparently, was quiet with fewer hot shots than normal. Other wild rumour was that I heckled Nige during class without saying anyting: the guy was stunned... :rofl:

Anyway, to all involved thanx for great night: u know who u r... :hug: :cheers:

and as we r coming clean... after meeting Elton, he recommended the best person to see about my chest syrup. :waycool: quality....

Sparkles
8th-September-2004, 11:59 PM
I had to, I'd already been grabbed, and I came and got you the very next dance... :tears: I didn't want to... I enjoyed dancing with you... wanted to more... Wah!!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Missy D
9th-September-2004, 08:27 PM
Was great to finally meet Ceroc Jock! sis you really missed out there young lady.

Lory even got a view of the under kilt sporran at the end of the evening :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mary
9th-September-2004, 09:06 PM
Lory even got a view of the under kilt sporran at the end of the evening :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn! Knew I should have stayed til the end. :rolleyes:

It was a good night on Tuesday - gutted I had to leave early and only had 2 dances with CJ. Would have come and said goodbye mate, but you looked like you was keepin' busy. Great to meet you, and look forward to another opportunity. :hug:

M

foxylady
9th-September-2004, 10:16 PM
Gutted that I didn't make it to Hipsters this week. Looking forward to getting a peek :wink: at CJ at the BFG...

I do so love a man in a kilt.... Kilt and a scottish accent I'm a goner.... :drool:

(I'll be the one hiding behind sparkles, wishing that I had dared to wear that outfit !!!!!)