PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen Party

John S
18th-March-2002, 12:25 PM
Just a note to say that Marion and I enjoyed the party at Aberdeen on Saturday - thanks to all the guys and dolls who danced with us, and well done the "Guinness Girls" for their version of St Patrick's Day dress. :) :)

Franck's role-reversal lesson was excellent at getting both men and women to appreciate how hard your partner's role is, :eek: :confused: and perhaps is worth repeating every so often at other classes/parties.

From reading the other threads about how well-attended the Aberdeen classes are, I was a bit surprised there weren't more people there, but it was their loss and they should make a date for the next one on 27 April. :)

Franck
18th-March-2002, 04:42 PM
Thanks John S

Thanks for your report on the party on Saturday, though I am sorry we never got to dance :wink:

You are right about the costumes, most of you made a huge effort get into the spirit of things, and the pints (half?) of Guiness were fantastic !:waycool: :grin:

Re. the numbers, it was actually quite busy in the end, though, for the first hour, I thought the night was going to be pretty low...
We seem to have settled at around 80 people turning up at most Aberdeen parties, which I think is a great start, and will hopefully be a good base for the future...

Franck.