PDA

View Full Version : The Friday Night JiveIn - Whaddya wanna hear...?

Gordon J Pownall
31st-August-2004, 03:49 PM
Ok guys,

So top banana DJ Sal Ford aka

DJ Bunnie

will be hosting the Friday JiveIn at Cheshunt on this Friday 3 September 8pm till midnight with :-

Licensed Bar
Great floor
Free parking
NO SMOKING
Marvellous sound system

Whaddya wanna hear....???

Just vote on the poll above (rather than list every possible MJ'able track just pick a genre).....

Of course there will be a whole cross section of music across all genres and if you have any specific requests (just to link in with the recent poll, list them here and Sal will do her best to fit them in :whistle: - maybe :whistle: - possibly :whistle: - perhaps.... :whistle: )

Sal doesn't get to DJ at the Friday JiveIN freestyle nights too often due to other regular DJ commitments so this is your chance to get down to Cheshunt and have a fantastic night out.....with one of the best female DJ's in the Country.... :worthy:

See you there.....

Tiggerbabe
1st-September-2004, 01:49 AM
well, unfortunately I won't "actually" be there - but I've voted for what I'd like to have heard if I had been :waycool: :D :flower:

Gojive
1st-September-2004, 01:55 AM
I won't be there either.....I don't think :wink: but as with Sheena, I've voted for what I would like to hear if I was! :)

Gordon J Pownall
1st-September-2004, 12:29 PM
So sorry to hear you both can't join us on Friday - it will be a great night and the poll should prove an interesting insight into what's hot and what's not on the dancefloors at the moment......

Gordon J Pownall
1st-September-2004, 01:36 PM
.....NEWS JUST IN......

da de dit da da dit dit da da (sound of a telex machine)

JiveMasters 2003 videos are still available and can be ordered today for collection on Friday.....at the JiveIn......at Cheshunt....... :whistle:

Jon Brett
1st-September-2004, 03:01 PM
Sorry Gordon, but I'll be at Hipsters with everyone else :whistle:

DJBunnie
1st-September-2004, 10:11 PM
Sorry Gordon, but I'll be at Hipsters with everyone else :whistle:

I wasn't even going to grace this with a response John however....

Have a great time and I'm sorry you and the others feel unable to join a great freestyle night at The Wolsey Hall.

Enjoy yourselves and see you all soon......

Sal...xxx :hug:

Jon Brett
2nd-September-2004, 02:38 AM
Twas only kidding Sal. Honest! :flower:

Zebra Woman
3rd-September-2004, 09:31 AM
Like the poll, we're all so different...who'd be a DJ? (oops I think I'm quoting Trampy there :blush: )

Anyway have a great night Gordy and Sal.

Miss Conduct and I will be at the H place as usual....

Alison :hug: :flower:

Lory
3rd-September-2004, 11:45 AM
Like the poll, we're all so different...who'd be a DJ? When I voted for 'old favourites' I interpreted that to mean 'the MJ classics' (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3151) :)

Zebra Woman
6th-September-2004, 12:25 PM
When I voted for 'old favourites' I interpreted that to mean 'the MJ classics' (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3151) :)

Opposite of me! I didn't vote for 'old favourites' 'cos I interpreted to be not classics but those DJ's favourites that I've gone off. Like - That don't impress me much, Murder on the dancefloor, Dancing in the moonlight, LA Ex, Hole in the head ( I'm not mentioning DTNA 'cos I had a really good dance to that with the real LL ).

If you're talking about those tracks on that classics thread I love them. Yum yum ... :drool: can I change my vote?

must add my classics to that list...