PDA

View Full Version : Are you from Glasgow? Are you going to BFG?

drathzel
29th-August-2004, 10:12 PM
Hi just want to know if anyone is going from Glasgow :)

CJ
30th-August-2004, 01:29 AM
Am not from Glasgow (and would never claim to be :wink: but that's an dinburgh thing!)

However, as I dj the Wed class, I may have to declare an interest, here...

PS If you come on Weds, say hi!!

Dave Hancock
30th-August-2004, 11:22 AM
I guess I’m an honorary Weegie, although still an Aberdeen loon at heart and I’ll probably be up to the BFG on a couple of occasions.

Be sure to introduce yourself tomorrow as it’s always nice to meet fellow forumites. I’m one of the Tuesday taxi dancers and was working last week and thus have this week off. Shall still be along though although maybe slightly later.

If you do meet CJ, could I ask that you request he plays Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Two Tribes - Cheers :cheers:

drathzel
30th-August-2004, 05:21 PM
I guess I’m an honorary Weegie, although still an Aberdeen loon at heart and I’ll probably be up to the BFG on a couple of occasions.

Be sure to introduce yourself tomorrow as it’s always nice to meet fellow forumites. I’m one of the Tuesday taxi dancers and was working last week and thus have this week off. Shall still be along though although maybe slightly later.

If you do meet CJ, could I ask that you request he plays Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Two Tribes - Cheers :cheers:

I think we danced last week... strange northern irish beginner!!! Cant dance for beans!!!

sassy1
30th-August-2004, 11:18 PM
no, no ,no, no, no, - fingers in ears - singing loudly - what event in september :whistle:

I am not going because of work ..... I know loads of folk going -- it will be fab and I will be sobbing into my beer or wine or champagne - :(

me feeling very sorry for myself :tears: :tears:

drathzel
31st-August-2004, 10:21 AM
sassy :hug: feeling better?

Stuart M
31st-August-2004, 12:58 PM
I'm a weegie and I'm going - via Edinburgh and my local Morphy Richards dealer... :eek:

Gadget
31st-August-2004, 01:05 PM
Well, I'm definetly from Aberdeen, but I'm going via Glasgow - Does that count?

drathzel
31st-August-2004, 01:40 PM
Well, I'm definetly from Aberdeen, but I'm going via Glasgow - Does that count?

That can count!!! Only if you say hi to me!!! :D

drathzel
31st-August-2004, 01:42 PM
I'm a weegie and I'm going - via Edinburgh and my local Morphy Richards dealer... :eek:

yeahy....so i wont be on my own... although i'm only an honourary weegie!! :flower:

Flash
31st-August-2004, 04:09 PM
yeahy....so i wont be on my own... although i'm only an honourary weegie!! :flower:

Don't worry......Stuart M is not a real Weegie anyway!! :wink:

drathzel
31st-August-2004, 06:16 PM
Don't worry......Stuart M is not a real Weegie anyway!! :wink:

How no? (<------ see i am being a weegie)

Stuart M
31st-August-2004, 06:23 PM
Ach, ignore her. She's just jealous, only being quarter-weegie and all :wink:

Flash
31st-August-2004, 07:55 PM
Nay bad!!

drathzel
31st-August-2004, 11:25 PM
Ach, ignore her. She's just jealous, only being quarter-weegie and all :wink:

I've just realised something!!! You are just as sad as me!! You came on here before going to a class!!!! Ha ha .... I'm not alone!!!

P.S Thanks for the dances!! :grin:

baldrick
1st-September-2004, 08:54 AM
I've just realised something!!! You are just as sad as me!! You came on here before going to a class!!!! Ha ha .... I'm not alone!!!

Yes thats normal, but going on after class?

P.S Thanks for the dances!!

drathzel
1st-September-2004, 01:33 PM
Yes thats normal, but going on after class?

P.S Thanks for the dances!!

Nothing wrong with enthusiam!! Yeahy :D