PDA

View Full Version : Going to Wellingborough on Monday?

DianaS
29th-August-2004, 01:30 PM
Does any one fancy meeting up at Wellingborough on Monday?
I'm on route to Heathrow so thought I'd stop off have a dance and then travell on in the morning!
D

DianaS
30th-August-2004, 10:37 AM
Sonia from BB has just given me a ring she's soming too any one else?

Northants Girly
30th-August-2004, 12:20 PM
Hi

I'm going to go along. If you see me say hello! :grin:

I'm shortish with longish red/blond hair. Think I'm gonna wear black trousers (yeah - I know black ..) and a red top.

Linda

DavidY
30th-August-2004, 12:40 PM
Diana & Linda,

'fraid I won't be there - I'm probably going to Marcus Garvey in Nottingham (which is also open despite the Bank Holiday).

David

DianaS
30th-August-2004, 12:58 PM
Hi

I'm going to go along. If you see me say hello! :grin:

I'm shortish with longish red/blond hair. Think I'm gonna wear black trousers (yeah - I know black ..) and a red top.

Linda
Hi Linda
Sonia has long reddish hair and is very pretty, and for a limited time only I've put my piccy in the Profile so have a look!
See ya later!
Do you lead?
D

DianaS
30th-August-2004, 12:59 PM
Diana & Linda,

'fraid I won't be there - I'm probably going to Marcus Garvey in Nottingham (which is also open despite the Bank Holiday).

David
David I've missed you at the last two freestyles! (Wythall and Solihull), lets meet up soon!
D

Northants Girly
30th-August-2004, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the photo - hopefully I'll spot you.

Shame about you David - havn't seen you for ages!

Do you lead?

I have tryed my hand at leading especially on nights when there are alot of extra ladies but to be honest the only place I lead people is up the garden path! :sad:

See you later :grin:

DianaS
30th-August-2004, 02:16 PM
Sorted them, Linda. We're looking forward to meeting you. I don't lead either, neither does Sonia, so it looks like we'll have to share the chappies! I've danced there a couplea times on Bank Holidays, but there are some really lovely dancers..Trampy was there last time but I was too in awe to ask him to dance!
CU later gal,
Love Di

DianaS
31st-August-2004, 05:42 PM
Hey it was nice to meet you Northhamp Girly and BigDJiver!
Thanks for a great night..

BigD, those moves were so surprizing, I've never seen or experienced ANY THING like it, and thanks for keeping it toned down, I don't think I could take you full throttle
:flower:

Northhamp if your up for a reunion Sonia and Rob are hoing to make it up for the next Nantwich freestyle on the 11th of Sept... drop me a Pm if you fancy giving it a whirl. It was lovely to meet you. Give my love to every one at the OU

Best wishes
Diana

bigdjiver
31st-August-2004, 08:07 PM
Hey it was nice to meet you Northhamp Girly and BigDJiver!
Thanks for a great night..

BigD, those moves were so surprizing, I've never seen or experienced ANY THING like it, and thanks for keeping it toned down, I don't think I could take you full throttle ...great to meet you for the first time, and Northants Girly again.

As I say "If you can't be good, be different."